TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Line came up in 30secs or less and its pink irl......just can't get a good pic!!

Attachments

• preggo2.jpg
    preggo2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
just trying to get a good pic posted

Attachments

• preggo5.jpg
    preggo5.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6
Yay mammaspath!!! I can see it on my phone, faint but definitely a BFP!!! :happydance: congrats!!!

Afm I'm having my insides kicked lol I went from hardly a flutter to full on kicks. DH was even able to feel them from the outside cause they're so strong. Theyve been very active!

Lomelly: that must be so lovely to feel the kicks finally!! I can't wait!

Lomelly isn't that best ever? This is when u really feel pregnant! Fun fun fun !

im so looking foward to be where lomelly is!!

so the only real symptoms i have is being tired and slight nausea from time to time........um last pregnancy i was sicker than i dog .............ugh now i know what everyone is talking about.......being scared and all!!!

nite - i posted in our original thread......toldem i was re-preggo......haha
let them know that everyone besides faith was back in the game..........
tried to get ahold of her....dunno what she is up to! however im feeling so blessed!

you will be there before you know it, mammas! it's so early that symptoms may not kick in for a few weeks yet. I had nothing till 6 weeks.

thanks nite and ready, it feels so cool! about a week ago I got what could have been flutters, but couldn't tell if it was gas or not. then about 5 days ago I got popping sensations. over the last 3 days LO has been kicking the crap out of me :haha: I won't complain, it doesn't hurt, it's just a nice little reminder!

Lomelly baby must have had a good growth spurt! As crazy as it sounds the more movement I felt, with every I grew more in love with my boy...until about 37 weeks when it felt like he might kick right through my stomach lol. It truly is an amazing thing and can't wait to get there. I have a good 3 months to go...man that sounds like ages! Is your scan this week?
Mammas-i would love to give you some sound advice on how to not be scared shitless and enjoy every minute but I'm crap at it myself. I do feel better seeing the heartbeat but I know ill be anxious until the next scan in 3 wks. Will you have an early scan and bloodwork done?

since ive had my tubes untied......i have to be closely monitored for eptopic......so im calling the doctor this morning.......i have to have hcg testing done and then a scan at 6 weeks 8 weeks and 12 and 20.........im not crampy at all today so thats a good sign :)

Aw Mammaspath, congratulations! :happydance: That SMEPing sure seems to work! GL with your apts.

Lomelly, it's lovely to feel LO isn't it :cloud9:

Ready, Nite, hope you girls are well. Nite, what's going on with your tickers lol :haha:

Yay, congrats on your BFP mammaspath! :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing OK x

I have been sooo exhausted, it's really getting to me. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have never been this tired in my life. Ugh, it is making it so hard to get things done. It's kind of depressing... You ladies have any advice for me? Do I need to bite the bullet and have some caffeine. Haven't had any yet this pregnancy. Even my vitamin B tablets aren't helping.

Nite-I get what you are talking about. I wake up and feel like I need to go to bed, I'm falling asleep when we are driving places and I look like I haven't slept in weeks. I def was not like this when I was pg with ds. 1 cup of coffee is going to harm anything if that's what will give you a boost. I have had reg headaches and the dr said that a cup of coffee may help that. Happy 10 wks...you've got a prune in there! A question for you-do you show earlier if you've had kids at all or had them within the past couple of years? My son is 8 so my uterus is def back to where it was (I think) but I'm just wondering if that applies to everyone that has been pg before.
Mammas-that's good that they will monitor you like that. Having my ectopic has prompted my dr to monitor me closely. If not I would still be waiting to see LO but now I can rest a little easier knowing there is a strong HB in there.
Sap-how ya doin girlie?:wave:

Nite-that was supposed to say isn't going to harm anything (re:caffeine)

No advice really Nite, I found that the tiredness lifted when I was out of 1st tri. A little bit of caffeine won't harm. I did sometimes go over the limit when I was preggo with Holly, and she was on the small side (6lb 15) so I was worried it was because of that.

Not sure Ready, I think you show sooner on a subsequent pregnancy regardless of when you had your last LO.

AFM, no change. Had a sad week last week, as 2 of my friends announced their 2nd pregnancies within days of each other. I'm surrounded lol. My situation won't change, I just have to get used to it. So I'm focussing on good stuff instead of dwelling on the bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->