TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

KM-that is a great dream. I had one similar a month ago but I was at a grocery store that was connected to my hotel room. It was perfect because the grocery store had everything I needed (diapers, clothes, etc). It's funny how your mind works when you are unconcious. I love the name Pearl, so old fashioned and cute. A friend of mine has a dtr named Anna Pearl, so cute!

Nite-so exciting to feel those regular movements. Mine are starting to become consistent and regular even though they are still flutters. Of course if I lean forward long enough baby gets ticked off and kicks me (a light kick, but a kick) lol. I'm still so excited that you are having a little girl.

Mammas-is that ms staying away? I hope so. I had it for 8 wks straight and was ready to check myself in to the loonie bin! I still can't tolerate meat but I think it's mental now.

Lomelly-do you have baby's room all set up and ready to go yet? Any baby showers lined up?

Sap-are you getting all packed for the big move?

AFM-I am still shocked that my belly is as big as it is already. I am looking at myself in mirrors, windows, wherever I catch a reflection of myself and think...OMG how big am I going to get? I haven't actually gained any weight yet which makes no sense as I definitely don't have a flat stomach. I'm not complaining as I hate to watch the scale go up but it seems odd. I have 15 days until my scan and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready, I have two showers that I know of and a possible third one. DHs mom is lining up a big one for family and friends, my family are doing a small one, and I suspect my work is going to have one for me... Baby's room is kind of set up but still have some odds and ends to get, but I get told not to buy anything till after all the showers! I just wanna shop :haha:

Km, pearl really is a lovely name!

Nite, all that movement is awesome! Maybe she's doing some gymnastics in there lol

Everyone else doing alright? How are the lovely symptoms treating everyone? First back pains.... Not fun!

hi girls!!!

lomelly - 30 weeks! omg.....how awesome.........jealous of your showers.......3!!!!

nite - have you been shopping yet??? Names???

ready - almost gender scan right??!!! i can't wait to hear what it is!!

afm - still fighting ms...........ugh i honestly think im lactose intolerant right now......evertime i have ice cream or milk im just terribly nauseas..........and i love ice cream.........but the ms is still kickin my butt at night.....

i wanna see some bump pics ladies!!!

Lomelly-3 showers! Poor you. Haha I don't like showers but people like to throw them for you. I don't like to be the "star of the show" and you kind of are for showers. I hope you get some cute loot though and it's really good advice to wait and see what you get first. You will be amazed how much stuff people give you. I get the wanting to shop bit though. I am (im)patiently waiting for my gender scan in 12 days (but who's counting) so I can start buying cute clothes! lol

Mammas-sorry you are still feeling poorly, mine just stopped a couple of weeks ago so hopefully you are almost done.

AFM-my blood pressure has been pretty low this past week and I've been seeing stars and feeling exhausted. Midwife figures my iron is probably low which is what happened when I was pg with my ds. I had to take supplements, which totally suck, just to feel a bit normal. I hope I can do it with diet but it's been a bit difficult as I still can't stand the thought of meat. Nuts and legumes it is I guess.
I JUST got my doppler today so had a little listen...love that sound!
And here was me on Monday at 17 wks (sorry about the quality):

Attachments

• 17 wk belly.jpg
    17 wk belly.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
Ready: you look adorable!

Lomelly: I actually like baby showers! Who doesn't like to get stuff! :haha: I still have not done any shopping yet. I cant wait till I get to though.

Mamma: It took me till 16 weeks till my ms was gone. Sorry you are so sick. Maybe you are having a girl??!!

AFM: No names yet...i forgot how hard picking a name is. Feeling her all the time now which makes me so happy. Lots of movement down low too which kinda jolts me sometimes. :haha:

Just checking in to see how you ladies are. I'm doing pretty good. Super hormonal lately, DH is being sooooooooo good about it. But I'm getting on my own nerves. :haha:

hi nite!!!

im doing okay.......still fighting ms!!! and i experimented........i think im lactose intolerant right now......ugh!!!! but i think im feeling lots of baby flutters lately!!

how is everyone else??

im getting anxious for gender scan!

I'm getting impatient for everyone's gender scans too :haha:

Ready, I'm not a huge fan of baby showers and being the centre of attention but at least I'll get nice stuff lol

Nite, aren't hormones awesome?? Your DH being nice about it makes everything much better... Mines a bit of an ass about it sometimes lol

Morning ladies!
Nite-I'm right there with you and the hormones. The past few days I have been brutal but I'm not making apologies! lol I catered my cousin's wedding Sat. and have been absolutely exhausted ever since and DH has been getting the brunt of it. I have come to the conclusion that I'm not one of these flowery, love to be pregnant, kind of girls. I enjoy the closeness to having baby inside but I am not a fan of getting big, feeling like shit, being utterly exhausted and unable to control the rage inside of me. Hahahaha I love the end result it's just the 9 months following up to it that suck!

Lomelly-as for the showers don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely appreciative, it's purely being the centre of attention I don't like. With my family I'm fine but with DH family there is sometimes awkwardness. Getting all of the new stuff is fun though! You only have 9 wks left!!!!!!!!

Mammas-I'm sorry to hear that the ms is still there, it has to be done soon!

AFM-I have 8 days until my scan....ahhhhhh!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! lol

So excited about your scan Ready! Any ideas on gender??

Mamma: I hope your ms goes away real quick.

Lomelly: I cant believe you only have 9 weeks!

AFM: yes, it is great that DH is being so supportive, its actually weird:haha: Not that he is not a amazing guy but if i were him I dont know if i would deal with me so well. Im really really feeling the nesting coming along. All i want to do is clean and organize. :hangwashing::dishes::laundry::iron:

Nite- I think its a girl only from the dreams that I've had. Other than that I don't have a feeling or anything. I don't care either way, I know boys and have tons of boy stuff but it would also be nice to have a girl. I have some vacation that starts thud Fri so hopefully time will fly by and next wed will be here.

ready, being the centre of attention isn't fun for me either... but getting stuff is nice, since we haven't bought much. I do know that DH's mom/sister got us a stroller/carseat system which is awesome. 4 days till scan!!

nite, you're nesting! I want to nest, but I get home from work and all I can think about is bed... my legs usually ache by the end of my shift. I also hope your DH is still alive at this point :haha:

mammas, time is just flying!!! bump pic!! lol

I will post a bump pic off my phone soon... wow am I big! everyone keeps telling me that he is 100% a boy because I am carrying so low but that I am so big I won't make it till term... I just grumble. Secretly I'm okay with making it till 38-39 weeks

Nite - i think you rubbed a nesting fit off on me........i spent all night cleaning out the extra bedroom closet to make room for baby!

lomelly - i wanna see a bump pic of yours!

i haven't changed much so I am waiting till 16 weeks to show another one.

ready - soak it all in........gifts are a great!

im still battling morning sickness......eh.......i am being lactose intolerant right now......its the pits!

Lomelly: how much longer are you going to work for?

Mamma: tell that m/s that I'm gonna kick its @$$ if it doesn't leave you alone soon. Any gender ideas yet?

Ready: when is your scan???? Should be soon right?

km and Sap: :hi:

AFM: I'm doing pretty good these days. Some pretty painful heartburn but I can't complain. I guess my uterus must have moved up cause like I said the heartburn sucks and I felt her really high up for the first time. :thumbup: Other than that she has been tap dancing all around my crotch. :haha:

Turning 30 on the 19th so hoping that my family will give me money so I can get some stuff for baby finally! I'm reading this AMAZING book called Active Labor. I am actually really excited for labor this time around. With DD I had back labor so there was nothing really exciting about it :haha: I went 23 hours with intense contractions (with back labor it is HELL) before I opted for an epidural. This time I'm going to try my hardest to make sure that I am helping LO move into the correct position for birth so that I can go all natural. Another goal of mine this time around is not ripping so bad. :blush: Which a lot of times has to do with the position you are giving birth in and the way you push baby out. The book gives really awesome information. Am I scaring anybody yet?

Nite-my scan is tomorrow...and I can't wait!!! Dh is more excited I think, probably cuz this is his first. We r taking my ds as well as my 2 nieces (they are super excited too).

Lomelly- u have only 8 wks! Omg!!! Is it just me or is timing zipping by? We still need to see that bump.

Mammas- how r u feeling?

In-how r things with u?

Wal-u must have moved by now? How r things?

Afm- just counting down the hours. I have been on vacay since Fri which has been nice. Ds had a soccer tourney in Ottawa so we had a nice wknd there and have been relaxing since. Did I mention how excited I am for tomorrow???? Lol

https://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/lmelch/EA405A41-A8E3-49CD-9EF4-C381FFE003AC-6084-000007684583D5D1.jpg

wow, looking at my bump I look so big lol. I have random people tell me I look huge and I will never make it till my due date. I told one lady pretty sarcastically that I didn't realize she was a trained dr and she gave me a pissy look. you'd think you wouldn't tell a pregnant girl they look big :haha:

ready, tomorrow is scan day!!!! I do think dreams are predictive, I dreamed only of having a boy and what do you know.... time is going so fast! you're almost at 20 weeks!!

mammas, picture posted :) m/s still kicking around??

nite, I am working until sept 25th, then I take all the holidays I have left which will put me on official maternity leave as of October 7th... then on EI for me! I just want to be done already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->