TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Ready: I am super excited to hear about your scan and what gender you LO is. I cant believe it is tomorrow! Report back as soon as you can :flower:

i got to see baby today!!! she couldn't tell for sure.

who wants to take a guess?

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Lomelly- u don't look huge u look pg. I love how people just say stupid stuff to u when ur pg. Think before u speak dumbasses! U r so close, done work in 5 wks and a baby in 8...so crazy!

Mammas- I guess girl. What do u think?

Nite- I will definitely post as soon as I can tomorrow. My appt isn't until 2:30pm est so I have most of the day to wait. I honestly can't believe its here already and that I'm basically halfway there. Really the next 4 months is going to fly if its already been almost 5. Once the kids are back at school time will really fly.

lomelly i love your bump!!!!

ready - i think girl but .........i hope......cant wait to see your scan

So here is my GYNORMOUS 22 week bump!

Attachments

• photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Nite u look great! The 2nd one def pops out sooner. I can't get over how much mine is out right now.

Sooooo...we had our scan and baby wasn't very cooperative. I have to go back in a couple weeks to have another anatomy scan, she didn't get everything. I'm fine with that cuz ill get to see baby again. One thing she did get and was pretty sure of was the gender. It's...a....

OMG Congratulations! So happy everything went well! I bet you guys are so happy!

Awww ladies, such gorgeous bumps and scan pics :) totally love it!!!!
Congrats on a baby girl Ready :) super exciting!!! And mammaspath, I am also jumping on the bandwagon and guessing a girl for you as well!!
How is everyone doing now?

So, I haven't been on much at all lately, stuff has been hectic here. DH got home August 3, and last week we finally got the new van I have been dreaming about, with much better fuel mileage than our old SUV and better seating set up etc. unfortunately that evening after we got our new van, we came home and I ended up spotting so we drove right back into the city and arrived at 1 am. Had a horrendous few hours in triage and was finally sent to a room at five in the morning. Poor DH drove back home and slept for all of 3 hrs and came back to me. They were going to keep me in, but no one was monitoring my status at ALL which was ridiculous, and I didn't see a doctor until 3 pm that afternoon. They allowed me to leave on the condition that I don't leave the city limits at all. So fast forward to this past monday, and I woke up to bright red bleeding, went back to the hospital and was treated SO much better. They monitored me and my condition and gave me steroid shots to speed baby girls lung development in the event that I have another bleed and need to have an emergency c section. I was so stressed but after this second trip I feel better about everything, and hey, it could have just been my placenta moving more and maybe I will make it close to my due date, but at least I'm prepared for other possibilities. But otherwise I'm in good spirits :)

You are such an amazingly strong woman km. I am so happy that you and baby are fine. Sorry you had to go through all of that stress. :hugs:

That must be great to have you DH home again, and congrats on the new van. I very badly want one but fat chance of that happening soon.

Nite- I did get pics, ill post tomorrow. We r pretty excited even though Dh and ds aren't trusting that its 100% accurate. Her bits were pretty evident though.

On-that sounds like some stressful stuff. I'm glad u and baby are well though. Congrats on the new van!

congrats ready!!!!

nite - thats an awesome bump

km- i hope everything goes well with baby....your almost there!

nite, that's a lovely bump you have there!!

ready, a girl!! congrats!!! I guess your gut feeling was right :) can't wait to see some pics of your lovely lady. lucky you getting to see her again in a few weeks!!

mammas, I'm gonna say girl for you too! LO looks so cute either way!

km, omg, I'm so glad you and LO are doing well.. hope they can figure out the cause for the bleeding, but the steroid shot sounds like they're taking good care of you. congrats on the new van too!

Lomelly-I don't know if you've noticed or not but you only have 54 days left!!!! 54 days!! That's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->