TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

tryforbaby2

Proud & Blessed Momma!
Reaction score
Since March will be here in a few days, I thought I may as well do the March thread as well. This time there will be a twist!
I normally do a percentage of bfp's out of the testers who have submitted their dates (which January was 50% :happydance:). I am still doing percentages, but I would like to put good, useful information out there for others who are also TTCAL!
I would like the "DAY" AF is due, not your testing date. In the hopes that you get your BFP, please tell us the DPO, attach a picture (if available) and what you did or did not do that cycle to get your BFP. Hopefully this isn't to extreme, but some of us are information HOG'S and love it!
In the unfortunate event that the ugly fugly witch shows up this cycle, please remember to notify us for the end of the month's statistics.

As always, I would love nothing more for us strong women to move from TTCAL straight to PAL. TTC has many obstacles, and we need to take forth the strength and faith to make the best of it. I have learned much of this through some of you women.

Good Luck All and Loads of Sticky, Healthy Baby Dust!

:dust:

For those who are on a break, awaiting testing or treatment or just stalking, Positive Vibes are being sent your way!

Hi try! I guess my date that AF would be due to show her ugly face would be March 6th.

Much dust to all March Mommies to be testers :dust:

Just some tips from me last month:

1. Conceive Plus
2. Less sex (for us that works better than more) - concentrate before O day
3. Hips up in the air for 60 minutes (OH should bring you tea :coffee:)
4. I got a free numerology report and lit a candle in a church as well but that's just additional stuff but you never know.

Thanks grand! I actually just reecived my tube of conceive plus yesterday. Usually use preseed but decided to give this one a try!

Oh good! Mpepe - it doesn't have an applicator but we put it on his equipment and my "entrance" :blush: and it seemed to do the trick. We only used it two cycles and I have VERY very low EWCM so we needed it and it obviously helped the swimmers. It took us 2 years to get pregnant the 1st time and only 3 TTC cycles this time - I definitely credit Conceive Plus!

Oh good! Mpepe - it doesn't have an applicator but we put it on his equipment and my "entrance" :blush: and it seemed to do the trick. We only used it two cycles and I have VERY very low EWCM so we needed it and it obviously helped the swimmers. It took us 2 years to get pregnant the 1st time and only 3 TTC cycles this time - I definitely credit Conceive Plus!

Hoping it does the trick too, eventually lol

Can I just say how much progesterone suppositories annoy me?....They are very messy and I don't think doing the deed with DH later will be normal considering the thick white goop way up there!!! :haha:

How do I get it all out for bd time?.......:lol:

Helllooooo there, will come and stalk you and cheer you all on!!!

Try - I thought you took the suppositiories only after O not before. I think there is also a pill you can take if I remember what my gyn-ob said. If the suppos. are really bad, can you ask for other options...

I am 10dpiui, 11dpo, so I take them until she shows in a few. I also thought I heard something about progesterone tablets by mouth, but I'll look into it.
Yes, how was your Greek meal?
hey hey blue! :)

Hey TRY - I've heard that progesterone is much more effective if from a natural source and used in a cream - if not you can also use suppositries in your derriere!:haha:

blue and try - meal was awesome. Fried FLAMING cheese, breaded zuchini, dips, pita and garlic bread for appetizers. For main corse, spanokopita with greek salad rice and potatoes. Didn't crave meat so went vegetarian. Friends of ours are greek so when we all get together, we tend to go to the same restaurant.

Chilli, how are you?

Actually I heard the opposite of chilli, that progesterone is more effective if given as a supposit. Creams being less potent and less effective. Go figure?

mmmmmmmmm your meal sounds delicious. love Greek food, er I love any food for that matter. Now cooking a roast chicken with roasted veggies YUMMO!!!

Blue - sounds yummy :) My 2 favorite things, potatoes and chicken! Enjoy!

How are my lovely ladies doing xxxx

Hey stopping in to say HI :hi:

wanna wish you all a very HOPEFUL March and that all your wishes come true....

I'm ok thanks hun - just counting the days away and hoping and praying - finding it a bit hard to engage right now - left my gas hob on for 2 hours yesterday (1 of which I was out) - kinda sums me up right now! Next scan on thursday...

How's everybody feeling x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->