TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

just wanted to pop on and say HI

Blue good luck tomorrow sweetie..:hugs:

Cla- glad you are feeling much better :hugs:

Mpepe- :hugs: :hugs:

Try- hi ya hun- can't really say anything that we haven't already talked bout LOL LOL

Preggo ladies- hope the lil beans are doing well

AFM- :witch: showed this morning- but I am not placing myself on any test date-anymore--- just going with the flow from here on out!!!

kay hope to stop back Thursday to see how Blue is doing

Thanks Kels!

Going with the flow sounds good, I think i might just do that.

Kel I hope you are ok Hun, just going with the flow sounds great xx

Morning ladies!:hugs:

blue - will be praying for you! I hope everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery

kel - hi! Going with the flow was my new years resolution!

Try - hope your well today!

cla - glad you're feeling a bit better.

tiger - hope you and beany are well.

Hi to anyone I missed!:flower:

AFM 8 dpo....nothing to report.....

Hi all - sorry not contributin much - just a bit out of it for these few days - but I'm keeping my eye on you all.

Kels - grrr to AF - like going with the flow though

Blue- thinking of you tom - hope all goes well

Tiger - completely with you on the nuchal scan - what difference would it make?!!?? My attitude has changed a lot since my losses.

AFM - tick tock til thursday's scan! Had midwife appt today - felt very wierd and painful (emotionally) - did explain potentially waste of time but she was lovely. Decided not to bother with bloods yet as always like gettiing it out of a stone. Had a cry at the end!

:hugs: to all the wonderful girls on this thread and hoping their dreams come true soon

Kel, are you still going to take the estrogen pills?

Mpepe, it's still early hun!

Try, I know you are being very guarded right now but I've been stalking your chart and it's looking good!

Chilli, I totally understand what you mean when things change after a miscarriage(s).

Sending you loads of hugs chilli xx

Chilli, I hve faith that everything will be ok for you. :hugs: But I am sure it all will be uneasy until passing milestones. Take it easy love!

Tiger, I have had all bfn's, but I am on progesterone so I think that is why my temp is idling. I am thinking about not taking it tonight to see if my temp drops. Either way the RE wants a call tomorrow to say yay or nay if af shows. Which she will. But thanks for stalking! Mabe March's cycle will be better! :) Hope you are well!

mpepe, it's only 8dpo! :hugs:

Cla, hey hey girl!

Kels, taking it easy is probably the right path to a successful bfp! :winkwink:

Kel, are you still going to take the estrogen pills?
:lol: was never on them Tiger... actually this past cycle I took nothing but progesterone cream

Try I am SOO shocked they made you take the progesterone- seriously shocked- like I told ya that makes the body think it is preggos :hugs:

Mpepe- only 7dpo.... still have COMPLETE hope for you

Chilli- eh I am ok with getting her.... I knew two things- 1. taking the cream was either gonna help me O or 2. just bring her on quicker and well I got the evil of the two- and SUCH IS MY LIFE

Blue I will try to log on tomorrow to see how you are doing... for some reason my work computer will NOT allow me to log on here- so I will check via my blackberry!!!

kay have a good nite

I thought you bought that over the counter estrogen that suppose to work like clomid two cycles ago.

soy isoflavones work like clomid. well they did for me anyway.

blue, good luck tomorrow sweets!!! xoxo

Blue - good luck tom! Hope all goes well xoxo

Try I hope af does not show up!!!!

Blue I hope everything goes well today xxx

Oh thanks so much ladies for your kind words and thoughts.

Now gonna have a bath and get ready to go. I will pop in later tonight or tomo morning to let u know how I am.

Love to u all :hugs:

I will be thinking of you xxx
Enjoy your bath xx

Thinking of you blue! :flower:

Kels, the progesterone cream caused me to break pout really bad across my chest area, like I did when I got pregnant last april. I broke out on my chest terribly when I got pregnant! I stopped it yesterday afternoon, and af is due today so I am hoping it just gets here and gets over with.
My temp went up this morning.....???? But bfn on a IC and FRER.
So now I wait for her impending doom.....blah

Have a good day everyone! Off to get ready for work....

Thinking of you Blue!

Try, I can't give up hope just yet on you and this cycle. I don't think you're getting AF today but I'm curious what your temp will be tomorrow.

Try - your temps look good hun - it's so difficult when you know there are other factors. Why are you taking progesterone before you know you're pg? Just interested as I know I have suffered from low prog for last year or so, but wasn't alllowed mine til BFP - it's all such a guessing game.

Blue - hope all goes smoothly today - will check in to see.

Hi to everyone else and thank you all for you encouraging words - my (.)(.)s have decided to hurt like mad last couple of days (always have from the start in other pgs) - I'm hoping it's just my LO's way of telling me to hang on in there til tomorrow. Don't dare feel hopeful but all prayers and good vibes greatly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->