TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Try, I'm glad you decided to do the March thread! :hugs:
And as far as progesterone suppositories goes, I completely know what you mean! When I had to use them I hated it! Esp when it was twice day!

I love Conceive Plus, I used an eye dropper.

Cla, I hope you get good news on the 6th but if that witch decides to show up, you'll be able to test twice this month right?

:hi:Morning ladies!

Glad to hear everyone is doing okay!

AFM- I have the day off but have a bad headache so not planning on doing much today. Currently 7dpo today and not feeling it at all this cycle. No symptoms beyond sore (.)(.). When I conceive the last times, I had a bit of nausea by now so not holding out much hope this month. Although I didn't expect to conceive straight away, it will still be disappointing when AF shows up. Take care everyone and have a great day:hugs:

Well I'm doing good saying I found out this time last year my 17 week angel had gone. I can't believe how fast a year go's and it changes your life forever :(

:hi: everyone

PMA mpepe, this could be it for you!

:hugs: Cla xxx

:hugs: Cla I am very sorry. Hey, when you get af do you not come on bnb for a few weeks?.....I alsways look for ya but never find ya!

Mpepe, Oh lady! Its still soooo early! :winkwink:

Blue, so whats next for you?.....

Tiger, hope you are doing well! The progesterone is thick and goopy and I feel so gross. Don't know why they are having me use it since I am not pregnant and af will be here in a day or two.... :shrug: When's your next scan?....

hi, ladies, I am going to be stalking this thread, even though I "graduated" from last month's thread. You ladies are some of the strongest out there, and I do sincerely hope that after all of the loss and pain that you get the BFP and healthy baby of your dreams.

Peace.

oh cla - I'm sorry:hugs: Thes eare not the kind of anniversaries were supposed to have!

Try - maybe they're having you on the supposit and then check your blood to see how your body reacts and responds.

blue - whats pma??? sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks for the encouragement but really would feel som esymtpoms by now (considering both times got early symptoms)

oh cla - I'm sorry:hugs: Thes eare not the kind of anniversaries were supposed to have!

Try - maybe they're having you on the supposit and then check your blood to see how your body reacts and responds.

blue - Hoping you get some rest before wednesday.

Thanks for the encouragement but really would feel some symtpoms by now (considering both times got early symptoms) but oh well I digress...

Cla :hugs:

I was suppose to do a nuchal March 11th, but I figured what's the point, I'm keeping this baby no matter what! So I don't see the point in spending the extra money for that. I'm going to make an apt with my regular ob once I get to 13wks, I know he'll want to scan me then since that will be my first apt since getting PG and I'm good with waiting three more weeks.

Mpepe, I didn't have any symptoms this time before I tested and I did last time with my nipples so you never know hun!

Hey :hi:

Got my operation tomo, should be out tomo evening!

PMA - Positive mental attitude Mpepe.... I need some at the moment.

Try I haven't been on much at all as I have been feeling down with ttc so I thought it was best not to come on as much.
Blue good luck with tomorrow, how are you felling xx

Thanks Cla, I feel ok thanks hun. How u getting on my lovely? xx

I'm feeling a lot more possitive, it's the best I have felt for weeks.
We've been doing loads of bding and I haven't ovd yet oppps

Have you got everything ready for tomorrow

Yeah, just about. Not due in till 12 tomo so can get sorted tomo morning.

What time is the op x

Anytime between 1.30 and 4 they said. Hope im first! The Surgeon was really nice when I met him so know I am in good hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->