TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Thanks tiger and chilli. :hugs:
I don't know why I had to start it either :shrug:
they told me if I dont get my period today to call them, get hcg levels drawn and if neg, to then stop progesterone. it all seems weird and semi-cruel to me ( have ph symptoms without being pg )
I stopped it yesterday afternoon, no af yet, creamy cm but a cramp once in awhile.

pg* symptoms....I kinda think its a money scheme...

Hi everyone!

Chilli - I think that is definitely a good sign!

Try - hope af stays away. I would think its good that you stopped the progest. Yesterday and she hasn't come f'xxxxx!

Kel, cla and tiger I hope all is well!

Afm - 9 dpo and nothin'.....just waiting like try for impending doom

Hi ladies, sort of upset today. My aunt was taken to the hospital and has congestive heart failure. Went to go see her this afternoon and feel sad. She's 88 and although I know she has had a good life, it's not easy to see your loved ones as they age and suffer. My grandmother had passed away from congetsive heart failure the year before I was married. Sorry its' off topic, just very sad at the moment.

How did you get on blue xxxxx

mpepe, :hugs: Watching your loved one's be sick or possibly getting prepared to pass away is difficult. Hang in there love.

Yes, Blue........what Cla said!!! How did it go?!

AFM, temp dropped slightly this morning, I felt back painand achy last night when I do 'during' af but she is not here yet. It's been 2 days since I stopped the progesterone. I read online that most women say the progesterone kept their period away and once they would stop the progesterone, their period would start 2-3 days after stopping. So today or tomorrow it comes,which now makes me a little sad, asI now will not be testing again this cycle.

Blah.....

Enjoy your day, everyone! :)

Hi,

It was all ok, waited for 5 1/2 hours thou and didnt get home till 9.30 so was a long day, I did manage to finish my book thou.

The after care was bad, I basically had to ask for food and got told I could ring my husband to pick me up and got pointed towards the phone after bleeding over the floor!! lovely.

The consultant left before coming to see me, the nurse new bugger all about recovery etc, so I have to wait for 8 weeks for app with consultant. I asked what they found and she said it all looked fine and they have sent something off to histology, which I guess is the polyp but dont know exactly.

So I have no idea when im ok to start trying again, although im definatly gonna wait to have a period.

Anyway I feel ok, just tired and not too much pain.

Thanks for checking on me :hugs:

Mpepe sorry to hear about your aunt being sick.

Oh blue - glad it's all over with for you! Some nurses are just down right rotten! PLease take care, rest up and you will be back to ttc soon!

Thanks blue and try for your support. I haven't heard anything more about my aunt today so hoping no news is good news.

try - did you go for a blood test to see if there's a little beany in there?

AFM terible headaches and have been sleeping quite poorly this week. I just can't wait for the day to be over with. Well gotta go get ready for work.

oh blue! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear about your post-care!!! Some have compassion and others don't.

mpepe, I have an appointment this afternoon, results tomorrow. I know I'm not pregnant. But having me take progesterone and making my period late frustrates me. Now I don't get to get to be a lucky twice a month tester..... :(

Oh Blue that sounds like a bit of an ordeal - hope you get some info soon.

Try - I've hread prog can delay things which is a drag, hope you know what's going on soon.

Mpepe - big hugs

AFM - bit on the small side but nothing to worry about and hb seen with external scan:happydance::cloud9::happydance: maybe I'll get some sleep tonight!?

Mpepe, I'm sorry about your aunt. Does she near by that you could visit?

Try, your temp just came back to that very nice 98.3 so I'm still not convinced.

Blue, that is horrible about the post care! I can't believe they couldn't be more helpful! At least it's over and you'll be back to TTC in no time now!

Chilli, let us know how your US went today!

I guess we posted at the same time! I wouldn't worry about being on the small side f they measured the baby with an external scan, it's so easy to be off so early in the pregnancy anyhow.

Bloody hell blue that's horrible how they have treated you.
Can't you phone your dr and ask what he advises, but I would wait for your af then jump back into ttc xxxx

Tiger :hugs: How are you? How far are you now.....10-11 weeksish?......

Chilli, I am glad the scan went well! :cloud9: Did they say how far you are and what your due date is????

Try - i'm about 8 1/2 weeks - due 8.10.11, hoping to make it to 18th as that was my grandad's birthday!

Thanks ladies just resting up again today.

Wow Tiger and chilli, time seems to be flying by when you put how many weeks you both are!!

Try - Fingers crossed

Mpepe - :hugs: hope u feel better

How are you blue xxxxx

Im ok, felt sick last night but thats gone, just a tiny bit of pain.

Sounds like you are gonna be busy next couple of days with that pos opk :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->