• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Here is a testing thread for us (there is also one in the tww section) but i thought it would be nice to have one in the ttcal . BAsically for every day we write who is testing that day. its a great way to meet everyone in the forum and have support when you test.

Here is how it works Simply comment the date you will be testing and i ll write your name next to that date.
If you dont know when you are testing just write unknown and i ll put you there ;) Good luck EVERYONE

Cary thats soo cute it def has to be positive!! best v day gift ever!!

I dont know iff this counts but i will be getting a beta done feb 5th to see where my hgc levels are but i am sure i will be testing alot more after then!

Pdxmom and jrmwife you have been added! Good luck ladies. ;)

It's going to be hard to wait, but I'll test 7 Feb, which will be 18dpo according to my dotted crosshairs. MC started around 7-8 Jan, no AF yet, we'll see what happens!

I tested tonight. It is day 12. I got a super faint line.....like barely there, but you could see it. My husband could see it too. I am going to test again in the morning. Praying hard that it is darker........hopeful!!!!!!!!

7dpo and planning to test on February 10th!! Please add me to the list I would love to join!!

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

I tested tonight. It is day 12. I got a super faint line.....like barely there, but you could see it. My husband could see it too. I am going to test again in the morning. Praying hard that it is darker........hopeful!!!!!!!!

Hoping too, congratulations!!!

tested again with the same results......soooooo, I am going to take it as a 'maybe' and test again in a few days. bah! I just want to know for sure!!!!!!:shrug:

You can move me from unknown to 28th now as I got af yesterday so should be 13dpo by 28th :)

I have added everyone!! Omg feistymomma!! can u post a pic maybe?

Yeah post a pick..i love looking att hpt photos..lol!

Hi ladies! I got my +OPK this morning, so I will be testing on the 15th :)

tested again with the same results......soooooo, I am going to take it as a 'maybe' and test again in a few days. bah! I just want to know for sure!!!!!!:shrug:

oh wow feistymomma...tht great....pls post a pic...sets all of us in such a positive note to start the mth....this is goin to b a gud thread ....yayyy :happydance::happydance:

Can you put me down for the 22nd? I'm sure I'll test before then, but I'm really going to try not to this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->