• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

I almost caved and tested yesterday, but still holding strong. I'm thinking now I might test on Tuesday...but I might wait, I really want a clear result, and I don't want to know about a chemical, would rather just think it's late AF...so we'll see.

Oh i totally agree...as hard as it is to wait, i feel the same way...i am
supposed to test on the 10th but may just wait until the 11th...i think ive really been getting my hopes up this cycle...its our first cycle ttc since october miscarriage....

I'd like to be added to the list. I plan on testing on the 14th!

P.s Feisty momma!! we are waiting for an update!! I'm really hoping this is your bfp!! :)

I am contemplating testing on v-day... I think I am for sure ovulating today.. getting the side cramping something fierce.. but I hear that is normal first cycle after D&C?

hi ladies

can you please add me to the list? I am testing on 16 Feb..

so nervous..

babydust to EVERYONE!!

Days are going by pretty fast this weekend flew past me!!! Hope the week at work doesnt drag but im pretty sure it will...i cant believe i only have 5 days until AF is due...i wish i was having more 'symptoms' my bbs are not tender at all i dont know if thats a good or bad thing...my bbs almost ALWAYS become sore after ovulation...it would be fun to wait until valentines dat to test if i was pretty sure it would be a BFP i would think about it...ive been researching symptoms of _dpo all day!!! I need to cut myself off from the internet!!!

I want in on this, Im not sure when i'll be testing im on CD20 with no +opk yet, I try to leave it as long as possible, put me down for unknown and i'll update when i get my +opk.

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi can you add me too please? Af is due tomorrow but I'm going to try and wait until Sat to test if I don't come on!

Everyone has been added. Just remember to keep me posted ladies on your status'!

Afm tested as planned this moring BFN .....crud. Im only 10dpo...so still have a chance...but extremly thin im thinking considering first bfp was at 10 dpo! :(

Hi can you add me too please? Af is due tomorrow but I'm going to try and wait until Sat to test if I don't come on!

Oh good luck Lbrum!!! I have seen you around for a while - I hope this is your month :hugs:

Has anyone heard anything from feistymomma?? Llbrum yes good luck!!! ;)

And jrmwife is testing today!! keep us posted how it goes!!

Sorry guys! I haven't been on the computer. We had snow over the weekend, so I haven't been able to get out and get another test. I should be testing in the morning, so I will update tomorrow. I tried to take a pic but the 2nd line wouldn't show up in the pic. I am hoping something darker tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the update, we're all excited for you and hoping for a fat dark positive!

Hey Feistymomma! (or anyone who could answer the question) you ve had more than one preg and i was wondering if the day you go your bfp varied between them. 1st preg i got bfp at 10 clear at 11 dpo. yesterday at 10 dpo not even a hint of a line. Shouldnt they be approx the same^

Hey Feistymomma! (or anyone who could answer the question) you ve had more than one preg and i was wondering if the day you go your bfp varied between them. 1st preg i got bfp at 10 clear at 11 dpo. yesterday at 10 dpo not even a hint of a line. Shouldnt they be approx the same^

Hey hun

With my last pregnancy (mmc) I had BFN until the day my period was due and then even then it was faint!! I know that a considerable percentage (I think its like 47%) of people who are preg do not show up at 10dpo.

You are still in with a chance!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hey sally, i would also say tht dont bother yourself if uve got a neg at 10dpo...i know of women who have got their bfp after 10 days of missing their period and some after a coupl eof day of missing...so ur gud...and idont think tht bcos u showed in the 1st time at 10dpo tht wud happen again bcos every pregnancy is different honey...dont worry :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->