• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

Hey Feistymomma! (or anyone who could answer the question) you ve had more than one preg and i was wondering if the day you go your bfp varied between them. 1st preg i got bfp at 10 clear at 11 dpo. yesterday at 10 dpo not even a hint of a line. Shouldnt they be approx the same^

Sally,
every pregnancy is different. I got a BFP at 11 DPO in April and BFN at 11 DPO in July with a faint BFP (and positive digital) the next morning and clear BFP that afternoon at 12 DPO. So, from my experience, it can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy.

kk...hi everyone...can i join...i am praying for my miracle this month....i recieved my first positive opk since my m/c in september just yeaterday and am bding so i guess i can test on the 18th...where is everyone else in thier cycle?

Welcome, that's amazing, what a long wait but I'm so glad you're finally able to give it a go!

I'm on day 30 since my m/c started. I had a gradual but eventually strong temperature shift so I'm pretty sure I O'd, but it's not clear what day. Got a BFN Monday morning, but no sign of AF and my temp is still high so I'm testing again tomorrow morning.

Im on CD 22 still with no +OPK's last month i got my + on CD22 so fx'd for soon, im testing twice a day and have been DTD all week to cover our bases, really hoping this month will be the month.

:bfp:this morning!!! Wahoooooooooo:happydance:I am so excited and freaked out. I just hope that this little one sticks around!!!

Still super excited for you over here too hee hee

1dpo today dont know wen testing I know it sometime this month good luck girls x

:bfp:this morning!!! Wahoooooooooo:happydance:I am so excited and freaked out. I just hope that this little one sticks around!!!

OMG!!! How exciting!! I am 12 dpo today and have 3 days until testing i cant wait to join you!!! Good luck to all other ladies and im keeping my FX'd for all of us!!! This one will be a 'sticky' bean!!!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO so happy for u :happydance:...this is gonna be a gud gud thread :)

LADIES!!! Update with symptom spotting!!! I was having some mild cramping but seemed to go away...i dont have any 'typical pre-AF' symptoms so i hope thats a good sign!!! Nothing major as far as symptoms go for me and nothing 'new'

Feisty momma... That's AWESOME!!!!! Praying for a healthy and happy nine months... FX'd that this is your sticky bean...

AFM... Had cramping off and on over the last two days.. Feels like AF but that is still 9 days away... Went to the dr today and the standard pee test was negative... But I am only 9dpo today... So no big surprise.. I was 4 days late when I got my positive last time...

Feisty momma... That's AWESOME!!!!! Praying for a healthy and happy nine months... FX'd that this is your sticky bean...

AFM... Had cramping off and on over the last two days.. Feels like AF but that is still 9 days away... Went to the dr today and the standard pee test was negative... But I am only 9dpo today... So no big surprise.. I was 4 days late when I got my positive last time...

Sounds promising!!! Mild cramping is a good sign if its that far away from AF...Ive had this too..most of this tww!!! So exciting!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I would be if I ended up with a BFP this month.... This is cycle 3 after the mc...

I guess we'll see...

Welcome, that's amazing, what a long wait but I'm so glad you're finally able to give it a go!

I'm on day 30 since my m/c started. I had a gradual but eventually strong temperature shift so I'm pretty sure I O'd, but it's not clear what day. Got a BFN Monday morning, but no sign of AF and my temp is still high so I'm testing again tomorrow morning.

thank you...and good luck testing..!!! hope you get your BFP

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fantastic News!!! :hugs:

for me it will be testing on the 27th ................. first cycle since m/c in december . waiting till tommrow to start playing "catch the egg "

Good Luck Everyone xxxx

:angel: 24/12/2012 :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back