TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

I am about to go to bed so not sure if I will be online again before you go to hospital Tanikit - so I wanted to say a big huge good luck and all the best!! I am going to be thinking about you non-stop and so can't wait to hear about your new daughter! :hugs::hugs: I am so excited for you and I am sending you many positive thoughts and wishes! Take care xxxx

Thanks Lucky!

Contractions have slowed down though they are still around - I went very low this morning and been in a very grumpy mood because of it and also the pregnancy hormones - wish everyone would leave me alone today but they won't. Maybe its partly stress about the induction.

Need to ack a few things and then I think I must have a bath or something else relaxing and try and improve my mood so I can have a good evening tonight.

Will try to get someone to update - if not then I will post when I get home. Not too much longer to go now. Good luck for the next little while - hope things go well.

Thanks Lucky!

Contractions have slowed down though they are still around - I went very low this morning and been in a very grumpy mood because of it and also the pregnancy hormones - wish everyone would leave me alone today but they won't. Maybe its partly stress about the induction.

Need to ack a few things and then I think I must have a bath or something else relaxing and try and improve my mood so I can have a good evening tonight.

Will try to get someone to update - if not then I will post when I get home. Not too much longer to go now. Good luck for the next little while - hope things go well.

Good luck hun:flower:

Dam lows they really do make you feel crap!

Yes, stupid lows - especially this late in the pregnancy. Went and played outside with my DD and it made me feel so much better - not in the mood for adults today. She is so sweet and sensitive - Mummy was crying so she brought her blanket with her to dry my eyes. Made me feel guilty. She does know I am going to hospital tonight and seems to be accepting it fine, but we will see how it goes later tonight.

Yes, stupid lows - especially this late in the pregnancy. Went and played outside with my DD and it made me feel so much better - not in the mood for adults today. She is so sweet and sensitive - Mummy was crying so she brought her blanket with her to dry my eyes. Made me feel guilty. She does know I am going to hospital tonight and seems to be accepting it fine, but we will see how it goes later tonight.

ahhh they are so sweet! I was talking to my DH on the phone and got cut off and Eireann asked me whats wrong! I said I lost daddy and she said silly mammy daddy is in work :haha:

actually I scared teh crapout of him today, I was watching a program on the labtop and had the headphones on so I did not hear the phone ring, he came home worried sick something was wrong:dohh:

you relax now as best you can and best of luck can not wait to hear how you got on :hugs:

Ah your little is also so sweet - love this age - Laurana told me today she is both the biggest and the littlest at the moment when we told her she would be the biggest girl in the family once baby arrives.

That was sweet of your DH to come home and check.

Ah your little is also so sweet - love this age - Laurana told me today she is both the biggest and the littlest at the moment when we told her she would be the biggest girl in the family once baby arrives.

That was sweet of your DH to come home and check.

:haha: my youngest boy Shane thought the baby was ages away, I asked him today when did he think the baby would get here, he thought after his birthday which is in April, he is very excited, Im trying to explain to them both, how I will go to hospital for a few days. but will be ok and then we will have our new baby.

I think he was afraid I had a low, he looked so relieved to see me poor man! Im lucky he has been very good!

How much longer till you go in to the hospital, Im trying to work out a time difference :winkwink:

PS so sorry for my bad typing :dohh: really should pay more attention before I post!

Its just over 2 hours now til I go in - its 19:20 here now - what time is it where you are?

DD is still up playing computer games with her Dad, better get her down else I will never get away!

Its just over 2 hours now til I go in - its 19:20 here now - what time is it where you are?

DD is still up playing computer games with her Dad, better get her down else I will never get away!

It is 5 to 6 in the evening so not to much in the difference! wow Im so excited for you :happydance:

Good luck Tanikit thinking of you xx

Can't wait o hear all about it Tanikit!! xx

Thanks everyone - sorry its taken so long - brain not quite back to normal (and probably won't be for a few years)

Kirima arrived on 17/02 at 15:03 by emergency C-section because her heartrate kept dropping after I reached 7cm dilated - the induction had gone fine and quite rapidly. I did get an epidural and so they just topped it up for the Caesar. I must say that I prefer natural and found it much less painful afterwards, but at the same time I am very happy to have a healthy baby home with me.

Kirima did have sugar level troubles like we knew she would - her sugars dropped all theway down to 0,3 before rising again and they needed a drip and some oxygen so she was in ICU all the way from Thursday to Monday when I was finally allowed to take her home. She actually did very well in the ICU and despite getting a lot of formula in bottles (and some by syringe) and having the early breastfeeds topped up with formula I have managed to get her onto only breastfeeds and things are going well. She also never did get jaundice and I was very glad about that as it was a big problem with my first.

Laurana loves her baby sister and has held her and sung to her - I took a video of it cause it was so sweet. Will try to get the photos up as soon as I can (we are having a hard time finding the cable)

Hope the rest of you are doing well. Can't wait to hear about your births - not too long to go now.

Well done Tanikit glad she is doing well, at least you had an epidural so could be awake! I think if I were to have a section I hate to be a sleep.
can not wait to see pictures and make sure you rest and take it very easy after the section its easy to forget and think you can fly around :flower:

I had a mad day yesterday, went to see the GD doc and mentioned to the midwifes I was having pains they sent me in to see the doc and she kept me in, incase it was labour and she was worried I would not make it back in time I had a feeling it would all ease off and be ok, but it was nice seeing baby on a scan and hearing his heart beat and being told he is very healthy! fluids levels are perfect as well. ooh baby has npt grown to much about 7, 5 now

So I am back next week to talk about induction I hope for the week after, they have upped my insulin again yesterday as well still high today though:dohh:

still getting pains not bad ones more like AF is on the way and sore down below but know its not baby head because as per normal he is above my pelvis resing on a pocket of fluid! :dohh:

Congratulations Tanikit!! :happydance: So glad to hear you are doing well and what a lovely name! Fantastic to hear about no jaundice and also that breastfeeding is going well! I have been thinking about you a lot but of course I knew that things would be busy so wasn't expecting you to get straight back on BnB! But it is wonderful to hear from you and can't wait to see photos!!

That is a mad day you had Celtic! Hope you are doing well today - great that bubs is healthy though and that fluids are looking good - hang in there love! :hugs:

Maybe you will go early Celtic - sounds like things are progressing nicely. Glad baby is healthy and should be a good size. Hang in there with the sugars - the last few weeks can be very unpredictable.

Lucky can't believe you are already past 35 weeks (time passed very quickly while I was in hospital)

Have still not got the blood tests back - they weren't there yesterday afternoon so hope to hear today, but I felt a lot better yesterday and could move around ok. Kirima seems to have put herself onto a 3-4 hourly pattern which makes my life reasonably easy - I usally see to her for an hour and then she sleeps for 2-3 hours. She hasn't reached a growth spurt yet though so I am sure this will change a lot, but at least I can get some rest and also see to my eldest ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->