TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

DH appears to be very happy and a bit shocked, as well. He keeps hugging me lots and wanting to cuddle. :cloud9: He's also trying to make me relax from my obsessive worrying.

Thank you so much for setting my mind at ease about the cramping, it is a bit disconcerting. I've had it on and off for about a week or so. I keep thinking it was from the surgery, or maybe AF was coming, but then it'd just go away.

Yup, waiting to tell my family until we can see the dr. We are actually going away with my family this weekend, and should also be seeing DH's parents, too, so am hoping I get some reassurance from the dr. this week. I'm dying to tell our parents and my sister. Everyone else we'll wait until at least 12 weeks.

Worrying and pregnancy seem to go hand in hand at times!! Impossible to say 'don't worry' as I know from experience that doesn't really help....but good that your OH is there to support you and ease your concerns. Lots of cuddle sound nice :cloud9:

Let us know when you get a Drs appt! Ooh and how perfect about going away this weekend if you feel ready to tell the family by then - that is going to be awesome. I couldn't wait to tell my Mum as well - there was no way I could keep it from her for longer than a week!

I am going to be checking in every day to see how things are going...hope you get hold of your Dr and get an appointment really soon. Thinking of you!!

Congrats Celtic on baby Paul! Can't wait to hear abou tit and see a piccy xxx

Congrats Celtic on baby Paul! Can't wait to hear abou tit and see a piccy xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: re: tit. I always make this typo when I'm instant messaging at work. Does tit mean the same thing there that it does, here? :holly:

Worrying and pregnancy seem to go hand in hand at times!! Impossible to say 'don't worry' as I know from experience that doesn't really help....but good that your OH is there to support you and ease your concerns. Lots of cuddle sound nice :cloud9:

Let us know when you get a Drs appt! Ooh and how perfect about going away this weekend if you feel ready to tell the family by then - that is going to be awesome. I couldn't wait to tell my Mum as well - there was no way I could keep it from her for longer than a week!

I am going to be checking in every day to see how things are going...hope you get hold of your Dr and get an appointment really soon. Thinking of you!!

I just got back from seeing the dr. and he was very reassuring about the surgery risks and medications being safe. He said he dilated my cervix which had a slight risk of affecting an embryo trying to implant, but since I got a positive test that is a very good sign. Just had blood tests and he's calling me this afternoon with results, and then I'll find out what happens next. May be going for an ultrasound as soon as tomorrow. I don't think I can relax until I see that everything is ok on the screen. I think he said they'd expect to see a gestational sac about now (I'm 5 weeks), but I don't know how long it takes to see a heartbeat? Neither Joe and I could sleep last night. I think we were both so nervous.

This weekend would be perfect to tell my family since we'll all be together, so no one will suspect anything if I randomly decide to get my sis and all her kids and parents together. We are also celebrating my dad's 65th b-day, so it'll be my present to him! Grandbaby #5 (my sister has 1-3 and is currently pregnant with #4). Can't wait to tell my sis we're pregnant at the same time! She is 1.5 months ahead of me.

How did you tell your mom, Lucky? She must've been over the moon!

Wow, sorry been a bit MIA - Kirima and Laurana are keeping me very busy! Have had a good few pages to read to catch up.

Congrats Celtic!

Lucky not much longer to go now. Good luck in the next few weeks. You must be excited to find out whether your baby is boy or girl!

MyTurnYet congrats - pregnancy is full of worries but there are so many special times- hang on to the special times inbetween the worries.

loving this :holly: haha

here is a picture of phoebe

Attachments

• 009 (2).jpg
    009 (2).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
I just got back from seeing the dr. and he was very reassuring about the surgery risks and medications being safe. He said he dilated my cervix which had a slight risk of affecting an embryo trying to implant, but since I got a positive test that is a very good sign. Just had blood tests and he's calling me this afternoon with results, and then I'll find out what happens next. May be going for an ultrasound as soon as tomorrow. I don't think I can relax until I see that everything is ok on the screen. I think he said they'd expect to see a gestational sac about now (I'm 5 weeks), but I don't know how long it takes to see a heartbeat? Neither Joe and I could sleep last night. I think we were both so nervous.

This weekend would be perfect to tell my family since we'll all be together, so no one will suspect anything if I randomly decide to get my sis and all her kids and parents together. We are also celebrating my dad's 65th b-day, so it'll be my present to him! Grandbaby #5 (my sister has 1-3 and is currently pregnant with #4). Can't wait to tell my sis we're pregnant at the same time! She is 1.5 months ahead of me.

How did you tell your mom, Lucky? She must've been over the moon!

Hey love, that is awesome that your Dr was so positive and I hope it has put your mind at rest a bit about the surgery? Great that he was very reassuring about it! And that he has got onto the bloods straight away and maybe even an ultrasound - so good that you don't have to wait around for all of this! I think 5 weeks is pretty early to see a heartbeat on a ultrasound? I think it is more like 6-7 weeks they start picking it up...although I have heard of later as well - I am no expert though! But if you didn't see one I would think it is too early to worry.

Awww, it is perfect that you are seeing all your family this weekend - and how awesome that you and your sister are pregnant at the same time! That is amazing - I have often thought it would be a wonderful experience to share with someone close to you like that!

I just kind of blurted it out to my Mum! We waited the week until we saw her in person though, didn't want to do it over the phone. She knew we had been trying and this is her first grandchild, so we knew she would be very excited! Which she was!!

Good luck for you blood results...will check in later! :hugs::hugs:

Wow, sorry been a bit MIA - Kirima and Laurana are keeping me very busy! Have had a good few pages to read to catch up.

Congrats Celtic!

Lucky not much longer to go now. Good luck in the next few weeks. You must be excited to find out whether your baby is boy or girl!

MyTurnYet congrats - pregnancy is full of worries but there are so many special times- hang on to the special times inbetween the worries.

Thanks Tanikit - yep, I am feeling ready to meet whoever this little person is! I am sure you are being kept very busy! I hope all is going well :flower:

loving this :holly: haha

here is a picture of phoebe

Awwwwwwwww Nix she is sooooooo cute! How adorable :cloud9: can't wait til I have one too!!

Congratulations Nix, Tanikit and Niamh, welcome to the world to your special little people xx

Lucky - not long now ........

Thanks Ejay - no, really isn't long now! I hope it is sooner rather than later though...this baby is BIG and I don't want it to keep on growing! Plus I just want to meet the little person! However, I know it will come when it is ready and I just need to be patient.

How are you doing Jill? xx

Thanks Ajay:flower:

Im slowly recovering, had a set back yesterday lifted my dd and a while later I was wondering why I felt wet but had quite a heavy bleed rang the hospital and they reassured me a bit, don't think I fully felt better on till this morning I passed a big clot and bleeding has eased off again :wacko: phew.... having a rough day baby blues kicked in a bit :cry: felt very teary for a bit, think I'm doing to much to be honest my GD hasn't gone either so still on the diet and checking blood sugars before meals, other wise I'm on :cloud9: with my sweet little boy he is so cute and my other love him as well:flower:

so note to self girls no heavy lifting and rest lots of it:hugs:

here's a picture of Paul

Attachments

• 108_9838.jpg
    108_9838.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 108_9846.jpg
    108_9846.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Oh Celtic, Paul is BEAUTIFUL!!!:happydance: Congrats to you and I hope you get to rest more. :hugs:I think it must be hard to have kids and a newborn? My sister is going on #4 and it looks hard to me!

Lucky, I'm doing ok, but losing my mind a bit...I can't remember if I told you that my bloodwork is good and had an early scan at 5 weeks, 3 days. The dr. saw gestational sac, but no yolk sac, yet and it has me in a panic. He didn't say anything bad about it at my appointment, just said "you may have ovulated late," but then I went home and Googled "no yolk sac" and saw all these horrible things and started panicking. Nothing I can do at the moment, though. Just trying to relax and enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible. I go back on Monday for another scan and the dr. said he expects to see a heartbeat at that point (I'll be just over 6 weeks), so I'm literally just praying and praying and praying that that happens and everything is ok. This time in between though has been sooooooooooooo tortortous. Ugh! Internet is evil:growlmad: Must not Google anymore.

I did puke yesterday and today, so hoping that's a good sign??

I am so, so, so, so excited for your baby on the way and to see if it's a boy or a girl!:happydance: Do you have boy/girl names picked out? Or are you waiting to meet him/her? Or are you keeping them private?

Im sure all is well MyTurnYet.... and the symptoms are still there. Keep off google :) No one reports the "good stories"

Looking forward to hearing fabulous news on Monday xx

Paul is gorge Celtic! The baby blues are a bitch.... i was not prepared for that (and with breast feeding failing I was a mess) Hope you are perking up soon xx

Lucky - Have you had that suprise bundle yet?!!! So excited!

myturn stay away from google so not good for you :flower: we all do it though:thumbup: pucking is a good sign, at just over 6 weeks you should see a heartbeat for sure, not sure if I said it all ready but huge congrats :happydance: delighted for you :hugs:

Nix they are a bitch arent they, Im feeling better today though hoping thats the end of it, how come BF did not work out, I hope you are being kind to your self and not beating your self up over it:hugs:

Lucky how are you doing :flower: nearly there

she was tongue tied and they didnt sort it for a week and she couldnt latch properly so we were putting her on the boob then expressing but it was a constant thing and my nipples were battered. couldnt keep it up watching her scream at my breast so went to formula.

we went forward and back 3 or 4 times cause i really wanted to bf but she just wouldnt take it. that added to my baby blues so much... i didnt think it would be so hard. i wish they sorted the tongue tie at the hospital before discharge to give us a bit more of a chance.

its done now though... i hope next time it works out.

she was tongue tied and they didnt sort it for a week and she couldnt latch properly so we were putting her on the boob then expressing but it was a constant thing and my nipples were battered. couldnt keep it up watching her scream at my breast so went to formula.

we went forward and back 3 or 4 times cause i really wanted to bf but she just wouldnt take it. that added to my baby blues so much... i didnt think it would be so hard. i wish they sorted the tongue tie at the hospital before discharge to give us a bit more of a chance.

its done now though... i hope next time it works out.

It will hun, plus any amount of breast milk is brill as far as Im concerned, main thing is happy mummy makes happy baby and she will do brill on formula as well It did not work out for me first time either and I felt so guilty us mammys like to do that to our selfs feel guilty and have regrets. but you gave it your best shot and it did not work better you stopped and made life easier or else you would be feeling really bad now:hugs: you did very well and should be proud, it will work next time it did for me and so far so good its going well now my nipples are not sore any more just have to cope with cluster feeding during the day my nipples need a break now, I have a soother stuck in his mouth which I will have to correct his latch after but Im dry as a bone need a break to refill LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->