TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

I think I will be happy it it makes the induction easier at the very least! but Ive had two good inductions nothing to say this one wont go well either.

I cant seem to get rid if the kids tummy bugs, they go and come back its driving me mad!! my DD was sick last night so no sleep for me or DH I felt so sorry for her, she was very good at letting us know when she was going to get sick. not like my 7 year old who ran around screaming like a headless chicken and one of us would have to run and force him to the bathroom or he would be sick every were:dohh: really hope this is it now out of the system! they can not be sick again! Im so afraid my luck will run out :shrug:

Tanikit what a great little baby you have, she is doing great, it will prob be 4 week or 6 week mark were she will want to fee non stop then settel again!

Hey everyone!

I hear Nix had her baby girl Phoebe? Sounds like all went well!

How are you doing Celtic? Hope the kids are better - last thing you want to deal with at the moment! Things are getting pretty close for you now!!

I am good, pretty sore and uncomfy but I think that is to be expected! Plus heartburn is really bugging me at the moment...grrrr.

I had an awesome baby shower on Saturday where everyone brought books for the baby's first library - it was really lovely.

Haven't quite gotten finished sorting all the baby stuff yet - but as I have just realised I am full-term in one week I need to get organised!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hey Lucky thanks for letting us know :thumbup: wow another little girl :cloud9:ahhh lovely ,
sounds like fun the baby shower have you got nearly every thing sorted for baby now! its so close now yet so far away, feeling uncomfortable as well, so hard to get comfy in bed at night
Nix huge congrats :hugs:

well my luck ran out, I caught the kids bug, have felt soooo sick all day with cramps on and off in my tummy. Dh has been taking care of me, I missed my morning insulin could not eat or drink I felt soooo bad, but kept soup down and bread at lunch time, so hoping the soup and bread Ive had this evening stays put as well.

Hey Celtic, just wanted to pop in as I think you are getting induced today??

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you lots!! And sending you lots of good wishes and hugs :hugs::hugs:

Can't wait to hear from you and meet your new little boy :flower:

All the best darling!!

hope ur ok lucky, not long to go! :)

I have been thinking of celtic... hope all is well xx

hope ur ok lucky, not long to go! :)

I have been thinking of celtic... hope all is well xx

Hey Nix, not sure if I have said this in person to you yet - but congratulations! She is a total cutie and am so glad that all is going well xxx :flower:

Thanks hun!! How are you? Not long to go!! Excited?!!

Yep, excited, nervous, all that stuff! Hoping that I don't go too overdue as the baby is measuring BIG - but I guess it will come when it is ready! Looking forward to meeting whoever this little person inside me is!

How is it being a mama? So hard to imagine even though I know it's only weeks away!!

Congratulations Nix!!! Phoebe is lovely x

Thanks soph xx how are you.

It's blooming hard work but so worth it. She's a good baby though, only cries when she wants food!! Can't believe she is 2 wks already. Harder to believ I could Stil be pregnant! OH goes bk to work Monday so that'll be interesting!!

Are you having a boy or girl? Or surprise!??

A surprise....really have no feelings about what it might be, lots of people say girl but I don't know! I really is going to be a complete surprise on the day.

Glad Phoebe and you are doing so well! I want a baby like that :haha:

Good luck with your OH going back to work! I am sure it will be an adjustment but you will be fine. Have you got photos up anywhere? I don't think I have seen any in your journal?

Hey Soph xx nice to see you! :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Im just home tonight and soooo tired, but wanted to pop in and let you all know that baby Paul is here safe and sound and just sooo cute Im so happy :happydance: he was 8 pounds on the nose :happydance:

I will do a propper birth story later im just soo tired tonight! oh and a picture as well!

I've been wondering how you were!! Congrats! Cant wait to hear all about it! xx

Celtic! That is wonderful news, I have been thinking about you every day and wondering how things are going! Welcome to the world baby Paul!! Perfect size as well :thumbup:

Rest up lovely, can't wait to hear your story and see photos but no rush - we will be here when you are ready!

Yay, so exciting!! :hugs::hugs:

:hi: ladies!!!

Lucky told me I should post in here as recently discovered to be TTHFUTD by way of miracle, but still a little scared. :argh: I will post more after I talk to Dr. and get official blood tests.

Celtic, congratulations on your baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Nixilix, what a beautiful little girl! Congrats to you, too!!

Lucky, I was just about to ask what you're having, but see now that it's a surprise. I couldn't take the suspense! I am glad that you are feeling well. :hugs:

And Tanikit's baby was born, too? OMG, I must've been away so long. Congrats, Tanikit!!!!:happydance:

Love seeing all this good news in here. :happydance::happydance:

Woooo, Jill is in the house!! So lovely to see you over here - it makes me so happy!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Totally understand feeling a bit scared - just post whenever you feel ready to do so! Do you have a Drs appointment soon? Arrggh want to ask you so many questions but don't want to overwhelm you! Just want to know all the details! xxxx

It makes me happy, too!!:happydance::happydance:

Mr dr. doesn't know, yet...I'm calling him first thing in the morning. I've now taken 6 tests and all BFP...2 ICs, 2 first response, and 1 digital. SO exciting to see the word "Pregnant" on that one. :cloud9: Praying that they'll get me in at the dr. right away and that everything is ok. I had an ectopic 10 years ago, so I think they'll let me in and test me immediately to make sure numbers are doubling as they should be. Plus, it turns out I was pg when I had surgery, so teetering between happy and hopeful and absolutely terrified. This really was a miracle BFP...happened while on a break (after 3 failed IUIs) after seeing my new RE and getting a lap treatment for endometriosis.

Or, I should say, happened BEFORE getting a lap treatment for endo. Crazy.

That is the lap was supposed to help me get pregnant, but it turned out I was already pregnant when I had it. Maybe they stuck a baby in my belly while I was under. :rofl:

It is pretty amazing hon, just shows you how random these things can be! I know the month I got pg we hardly even BD'd, but your story is incredible! And yay for all the positive tests - seeing the digi say 'pregnant' is awesome, isn't it!

I will be hanging out to hear about your Drs appt for sure - I hope you can get an appt straight away.

Oh and all those symptoms you mentioned in your other post sound perfect! I totally had all those, including a crampy stomach and even a bit of spotting. It is nerve-wracking feeling the cramps for sure, but so many people have them and it's perfectly normal.

How is your OH? What was his reaction? I guess you are waiting til after the Dr before you think about telling others...?

:hugs:

Or, I should say, happened BEFORE getting a lap treatment for endo. Crazy.

That is the lap was supposed to help me get pregnant, but it turned out I was already pregnant when I had it. Maybe they stuck a baby in my belly while I was under. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

That's a pretty successful lap treatment - it got you pregnant before you even had the procedure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->