TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Tanikit my next appointment is on 4/7. I'll be over 8 weeks then...it can't get here fast enough. My RE said he'll get me to 10 weeks and then I go back to my regular OBGYN. Even though we technically conceived naturally, my RE is watching me for now. I'll be so happy to "graduate" to my regular OB, but will also miss my RE because I like him very much. He's too cute, though, which is kind of distracting when he's going up the kootch with that little wand (what Jaimie2Eyes refers to as the dildo cam).:blush: I'm feeling ok so far, very very tired at times, cranky at times, sick at times...and having a ton of trouble concentrating at work. :haha: Also have the worst cold sore of my entire life which I read is common in pg? Ugh, it's so bad and embarrassing. How is it going with your little one? So can't wait to get to the baby stage (already), so this worrying can be over, but then I guess you probably worry even more AFTER the baby is born, huh?

Nix, when is your wedding? Do you have a date scheduled or any plans so far? That's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting! I worked for a bridal shop for a long time and love, love, love weddings. Will Phoebe be your flower girl?

Soph, I want you to get here, too! :hugs: I think this seems to come in waves (Celtic, Lucky, Tanikit, and Nix were all about the same time), and I'm the start of the next wave, so you and Jaimie and Sara and Julia and Kristi and Emily and all the other TTHF girls will be here soon!:flower:

Lucky, it was amazing seeing heartbeat! At the time though I was so worried I didn't cry or anything, just said "oh, good!" :haha: The more I think about it, though, the more amazed I get and I constantly look at the little pic they gave us. I have in on the fridge like a proud mommy.:cloud9: I guess there really is a baby in there! Like Soph said, I come in here every day, too, waiting for you to go into labor. :haha: How exciting that it might be starting!:happydance:

Oh, Lucky, I liked your ticker so just picked the same one. :haha: I also like that site "The Bump." I was on it's sister site "The Knot" all the time before I got married, so kind of fun to graduate over to there.

Jill so happy for you, that great that all is well and you saw a heart beat:happydance: lovely!

Hi Soph lots and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes heading your way! :hugs:

Lucky :hugs:

Jill that is great - and heartbeat is the best sign you can get that things are good. Pregnancy is full of worries - my worries now that Kirima is here are very different but I think it also differs for a first or second baby (and so on) A lot now is about coping with both my children - my eldest was being very difficult again today til I could get her out and play with her and that is hard when the youngest wants attention but we are managing. Kirima is quite an easy baby still (at least compared to my first) Hopefully the first trimester will not be too rough for you - there is so much going on that trimester and our bodies sure can feel it.

Lucky what pre labour signs have you had up til now? While it could be a while yet, I am hoping it will be soon for you.

Soph hopefully this will be the start of the next wave of pregnancies and that you will be here very soon.

I always thought that must be so tough when a 2nd baby comes along, but you must get used to it eventually, right? And then it just becomes normal? My sister has 3 year old twins, a 9 month old, and another baby on the way. I get so tired from just talking to her, but I guess everyone finds a way to manage. Does your 1st have some jealousy with the baby?

I always thought that must be so tough when a 2nd baby comes along, but you must get used to it eventually, right? And then it just becomes normal? My sister has 3 year old twins, a 9 month old, and another baby on the way. I get so tired from just talking to her, but I guess everyone finds a way to manage. Does your 1st have some jealousy with the baby?

none of mine did, once you prepare them, my DD is 2 and she knew all about the baby and loved my bump she loves her little brother and wants to cuddle him all the time its very cute, she misses my bump though :haha:

Thanks for the well wishes...clearly I am still here! Things kind of faded away after about 12 hours of cramps and tightenings the other day, so I think my body was just having a little practice and teasing me! I know realistically that it could be another couple of weeks until I go into labour, so really trying to let go any impatience about it.

You asked about pre-labour signs Tanikit...well, been getting the period-like cramps for about a week and a half now. Also, sorry for the TMI (is there ever such a thing here anymore?) but have had a serious increase in discharge/fluid over the last week - so much so that I spoke to my midwife about it just in case it was amniotic fluid leaking, but it is all fine.

Ummm....I don't think I have many other signs! I know the baby is quite engaged though, which is good. Oooh actually I may have lost a tiny bit of my plug the other day, but nothing more has come since then, so it's not very exciting.

That's it!

Nix - that is super exciting about your wedding! Aww, Phoebe as a flower girl - that would be cute!

Jill - so glad to hear you are doing so well, apart from all the fun First Tri symptoms. I have heard so many people complain about Third Tri, and sure it's no picnic, but it is NOTHING compared to First Tri! Well, that's for me anyway! Ha ha re: your cute RE - that could be a bit awkward! :haha:
Sorry about your coldsore - I get them too and they are just the worst thing aren't they. Hope it clears up soon! Especially hard as you prob can't use the normal creams etc as you are pregnant?

Celtic - great to hear that your daughter has taken to being a Big Sister - that's cute! And happy two weeks to Paul! Can't believe it's been two weeks already!

Tanikit - great to hear you are managing well despite the challenge of having two children at home with you. I obviously can't relate but can only imagine how tricky that must be! I feel like it's going to be full-on enough with just one at home...but maybe things are a bit easier with your second child?

Good signs lucky! Your body is doing trial runs xx

We are looking at either November or march. We've been engaged for nearly two years by knew we wanted a baby first. Yeah Phoebe will be in a mini wedding dress!! I wan 11.11.11 but it might be too soon xx

Phoebe is 1 month today... It's gone too fast!

Nix, I know two couples that are getting married on 11.11.11!!

So....my waters have gone! No strong/regular contractions yet, but my midwife has just been round and all is looking good, am just off to bed now to try and get some rest...and hoping that things will step up so I can avoid the whole induction issue, but whatever happens will happen - I am just excited that soon I will meet my baby! :happydance:

Wahoo for waters breaking! Mine went then I started gettin pains quick... Delivered 6 hrs later so I hope you go quick!! Yay... I guess boy to even the group up!'

omg lucky!!! how exciting, will be checking in as soon as i get up!

Lucky :happydance::happydance: so excited for you :happydance: looking forward to reading all about it!!!! wow two weeks between us all the way through and looks like there will be again :happydance: good luck xx

OMG, LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO Excited!!! :yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

Nix, I'm kind of hoping my baby will be born on 11/11/11. :haha: I think that's a cool date. When I got married it was 2007 and everyone wanted 7/7/07. I didn't even try because didn't want to compete with the other brides for stuff I wanted.

Hey all, just letting you know I had a baby girl on 25th March, at home, in water - all went amazingly well and she is perfect! We have called her Lucy.

Unfortunately I had to transfer after the birth as my bleeding didn't stop, and ended up spending two days in hospital - all is fine though and Lucy is wonderful. A bit more detail in my journal below but I will be back with some photos soon! Things a bit crazy here as you can imagine...xxxxx

Congrats! Team pink yay! Glad you are outta hospital now. Can't wait to see pics!

Phoebe has a cold :( she is so snotty. I hope she gets better soon cause she is vomiting a lot too.

Congrats Lucky - sounds like you did really well - sorry you had to transfer to the hospital but glad you are ok. Look forward to seeing pics.

Nix hope Phoebe is better soon.

Congratulations Lucky! I am glad you are feeling better and the birth went smoothly xxxx I LOVE the name Lucy, it is actually on our short list - Lucy, Lucia or Rosah! I can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle of joy xxx :)

Congrats Lucky! I am in tears over the beautiful surprise baby girl!!! Love it!

Girls, is my seat still warm over here????.....

Yay tryforbaby2! I see Bfp! Congrats! This really is the new wave of Bfp! Love stalking too so keep then coming!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->