TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Yay tryforbaby2 - seems the second wave is growing fast. Good luck for your test tomorrow.

How are you Niamh?!!

I am not bad at all, could do with more sleep but hey ho some day lol feeling much better this week more like my self enjoying it :thumbup:
got Paul weighed yesterday and he is 8 pounds 6 not bad thats 7 onzs in a week!

How are you feeling:flower:

I'm good thanks! Phoebe has a cold but is well. Last week she weighed 10lb2!!

They are picking up fast aren't they? I get Kirima weighed on Monday and it will be interesting to see what she weighs. She definitely feels heavier now and seems to be having a growth spurt.

Thanks for keeping my seat warm. I am joining you ladies once again but this time its forever!

Ooooh Nice! My seat IS still toasty warm! Thank You!

:rofl: Thanks Nix, I'll try to rotate one cheek at a time (back and forth) to spread the warmth without over heating my butt!

:lol:

omg omg omg, my mind is spinning!!!! I think I may be joining you!! Please check out the pics in the link and tell me what you think xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/581648-maybe-evap.html#post10020243

Holy jamoley that looks positive to me!!!!! Any update yet? Stupid time zones I will check through the night!!

No update yet, I am sitting here at work before school starts, holding my full bladder so I can test again in the staff room toilets!! I have a pocket full of tests but I am worried that my wee will be too diluted!!

Oh my god Soph!!!!! How exciting!!! I am hanging out for an update!!!!!

Come on soph! Where are you!!!

Love the avatar lucky :)

I'm home and I've retested I AM SOOOOOO PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Please go back and look at the new pics I've posted, i cannot believe how pretty they are!!!! I just need dh to hurry the f@ck up and get home so I can tell him!!

omg omg omg, my mind is spinning!!!! I think I may be joining you!! Please check out the pics in the link and tell me what you think xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/581648-maybe-evap.html#post10020243

well holy sh#t on a stick :happydance::happydance::happydance: poor baby Paul is wondering why Im sqealing :happydance: I can sooo see those beautiful lines at fecken last Soph delighted for you :hugs:

Lucky loooove the pic :hugs:

Yay Soph - wow this thread will be busy again. So happy for you!

Lucky she's so cute - love the avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->