TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Glad you ladies are doing well! We are going to Disneyland in June 2013 so I will proably TTC after that! xx

xxxxxx

I see Nix! Phoebe has got such an adorable little smile!!! hehe!!! She looks sooo happy! :)

Next scan for me is tomorrow!!! 730am Eastern Standard Time! :lol:

I hope my babies are doing awesome, and I am hoping I get a picture to show tomorrow as well!!!! Maybe I'll be off bedrest and go back to work tomorrow....:shrug:

Soph glad you are doing well and getting symptoms - when will you have appointments?

I'm 6 weeks today and have my next appointment at 8 weeks and first scan at 12 weeks - I'm looking forward to that :)

Next scan for me is tomorrow!!! 730am Eastern Standard Time! :lol:

I hope my babies are doing awesome, and I am hoping I get a picture to show tomorrow as well!!!! Maybe I'll be off bedrest and go back to work tomorrow....:shrug:

I hope your babies are perfect. Big day today - scan for you and test for Jaimie! Keep us updated, it is Monday morning here already but I think I will have to wait until tonight to hear your results.

I have a question - After I have sex and I go to the bathroom, when I wipe there is always a teeny bit of blood streaked through the 'jiz'. This is not new and has happened even before I was pg. I am not worried about this, but should I be? It is no other times and no cramping or anything like that.

:hi: Soph, I wouldn't worry about that...your cervix is sensitive and full of blood and is very common to have some spotting after sex, or even an internal exam.

How are you lovely up the duff-ers?

Yes, where is Jaimie - I am dying to stalk her!

Julia - love love love your avatar! How was the scan? Are you still on bed rest? How are you feeling?

Soph - I am sure that is nothing to worry about hun...as Jill says, your cervix is pretty sensitive. How are you doing?

I know how you are Jill but hello anyway!

Hope you are all doing well - thinking of you lots! xxxx

Julia - love love love your avatar! How was the scan? Are you still on bed rest? How are you feeling?

Soph - I am sure that is nothing to worry about hun...as Jill says, your cervix is pretty sensitive. How are you doing?

Thanks!!! The scan was nice and babies are fine! I am desperately waiting for another scan!!! I bought a doppler the other day and found one of two heart beats clearly today! I am waiting for more ultrasound gel to be mailed in to try again!!! I'm wondering if the other twin is hiding behind the other!!! Its making me nervous to not find them both right away!
I am not on bed rest anymore. I was for 6 days. I just have to take it easy and sit as often as possible.
Alot of my symptoms have disappeared or lightened alot. Is this normal???

Hope you, DH and baby Lucy are doing great great great!!! I can't wait for that!!! I am so excited!

Thanks!!! The scan was nice and babies are fine! I am desperately waiting for another scan!!! I bought a doppler the other day and found one of two heart beats clearly today! I am waiting for more ultrasound gel to be mailed in to try again!!! I'm wondering if the other twin is hiding behind the other!!! Its making me nervous to not find them both right away!
I am not on bed rest anymore. I was for 6 days. I just have to take it easy and sit as often as possible.
Alot of my symptoms have disappeared or lightened alot. Is this normal???

Hope you, DH and baby Lucy are doing great great great!!! I can't wait for that!!! I am so excited!

yep that is normal heading in to the 10th week the placenta takes over looking after the babies so ms starts to ease off you find you have more good days than bad so like 3 good days to 1 bad so to speak! :hugs:

Keep well and dont stress to much I say your right one hiding behind the other sure your doing supper well to even find one at this stage its normally after 10 weeks before you can hear the heart beat with a droppler as the womb is still behind the pelvic bone :hugs:

I think I found both of them the past few days. I find them between my hair line and my belly button. I thought it was so odd that I am getting a bump already and that when I am using the ultrasound, they are easier to find because it is very Hard where they are lying and as soon as I roll over the hard spots I get the heartbeats! I have read online that your uterus can be up to 6 weeks ahead in growth with twins so maybe that why they are higher up!???.....I have an appointment with the nurse and OBGYN (for an exam) on tuesday. Then they'll schedule my 9-12 week exam. As long as everything is perfect, we will be announcing memorial day weekend! :)

How is Paul, Niamh???

I think I found both of them the past few days. I find them between my hair line and my belly button. I thought it was so odd that I am getting a bump already and that when I am using the ultrasound, they are easier to find because it is very Hard where they are lying and as soon as I roll over the hard spots I get the heartbeats! I have read online that your uterus can be up to 6 weeks ahead in growth with twins so maybe that why they are higher up!???.....I have an appointment with the nurse and OBGYN (for an exam) on tuesday. Then they'll schedule my 9-12 week exam. As long as everything is perfect, we will be announcing memorial day weekend! :)

How is Paul, Niamh???

That would be right wouldnt it with two little babies in there:cloud9: good luck at the appointment and enjoy it :flower:

Paul is doing great, getting big now smiles loads its been a very very quick 9 weeks

Lucy's picture is just beautiful!!! :)

Ladies with the babies: What were the heartbeat ranges you had in your first tri with your new babies???

Ladies with the babies: What were the heartbeat ranges you had in your first tri with your new babies???

Im not sure they never told me, some one might know though:flower:

I'm sure Phoebe was always 140ish xx

How is everyone? Phoebe is 14lb14oz! She's so cute if I do say so!

She looks so happy and adorable!!! :)

Thanks for your information!

I am very nervous/curious as to what I am having! I am just convinced all the new pregnant tthf'rs are having boys, and I am having twin girls.....lol......who knows!!!

But my kiddos heartbeats are higher than all of theirs!

Thanks sweets! I know I am biased but I do think she is the cutest thing!

I just had a look at my notes...I only got the HB listened to once in First Tri, at 12 weeks and it was 152-158...

How are you doing? How was the appt? So great you heard the HBs!!

How are you doing Soph? Hope all is well!

Aww Celtic, aren't the smiles the best! So cute!

Nix, Phoebe is gorgeous! How are the wedding plans coming along?

How is everyone doing? Our babies are growing so fast (and for those of you who are pregnant they are growing even faster)

Try4 Kirima's heartbeat was almost 180 at one of the appointments and around 160 or so at the other appointment gradually coming down to around 130 in the end. It dies make sense your uterus is higher for now - and soon will be bigger too! Good luck for your 12 week appointment - can't believe your first trimester is nearly done already.

Both Phoebe and Lucy are so adorable - love the avatars.
Kirima is doing well, smiling loads and laughing quite a bit too. She hates me sitting down though and cries if I hold her when sitting - she is quite happy as soon as I stand up (and this often applies for the breastfeeding too which is very awkward)

My 12 week scan appointment has been cancelled due to the fact am seeing Maternal fetal medicine as well as my OBGYN group. I guess they don't want to do too many ultrasounds, so I have my 12-13 week NT scan next wednesday. I am upset I can't see them and get a picture before we go home this weekend to tell the family. But I cannot wait until next wedensday!!!

As crazy as this sounds, I swear I am feeling something going on in my uterus! I started feeling Hailey at 16 weeks. Now I get a sharp cramp or pain or a bubble feeling and I feel my belly and I will feel a hard or two lumps up a little and then when the pain stops they lumps flatten. Who knows??? :shrug: I may just be crazy!!! :wacko:

I'll just have to ask the doc's next wednesday!

I cannot believe how big and beautiful every single one of your babies are in this group! Holy COW!!!!!

Tanikit, your older daughter looks as if she absolutely adores her baby sister! They are beautiful and the picture is priceless!!!!

I'm going to post in here just because I can : ) Howdy Tanikit, Niamh, LuckyD, MushMouth and Nixilix!!

Congrats on your scan TryFor xo

I just had some fun reading the first page of posts - really cute to see how many of us that marked our territory last summer are now preggo, and even better to see all the gals with gorgeous babes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->