TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

I'm going to post in here just because I can : ) Howdy Tanikit, Niamh, LuckyD, MushMouth and Nixilix!!

Congrats on your scan TryFor xo

I just had some fun reading the first page of posts - really cute to see how many of us that marked our territory last summer are now preggo, and even better to see all the gals with gorgeous babes.

Hun you just made my morning, do I believe my eyes , do I really see that lovely ticker saying 9 weeks I'm sooooo happy for you:) now how the he'll did I miss that lol I have loads of smilies going on here but I'm on my phone
X

Thanks Celtic and Nixilix! You didn't miss anything Celtic, I don't post much on BnB so it is unlikely you would have seen my ticker.

I love seeing all your gorgeous babies!

Just dropping in to say hello!!! Look at those babies grow, it makes me happy that there is a new wave of preggos to keep this thread alive, even if we don't post much anymore.
I have my 12 week scan on monday and I am excited and nervous about it :)

Thanks Celtic and Nixilix! You didn't miss anything Celtic, I don't post much on BnB so it is unlikely you would have seen my ticker.

I love seeing all your gorgeous babies!

I know you were taking time out :thumbup: I would have been the same! good to have you back and Im going to enjoy following you all to the next stage:flower:

I always look for tickers :haha: my heart was thumping when I saw yours same for Tryfor and soph so happy for you all!
:hugs:

ooh you should check my little man out laughing I have it on my FB page

PS wont mention it there :flower:

Tryfor love your bump pics share here :happydance:

Just dropping in to say hello!!! Look at those babies grow, it makes me happy that there is a new wave of preggos to keep this thread alive, even if we don't post much anymore.
I have my 12 week scan on monday and I am excited and nervous about it :)

Good luck Soph! is it first scan! have you had any pics already :flower:

I had a scan at 7 weeks ans saw the heartbeat, but other than that, there is not much more to see at 7 weeks than a blob! So I am really looking forward to seeing a baby this time!! dh is too <3

Laughing Paul is soooooooo adorable. I have a video of one of the first times Kai was laughing. It was sooo funny and cute, he had the biggest laughing fit!

Here are the babies from my scan at 12w 5d!

Babies are measuring alittle ahead which is fantastic! One is 13w 0d in the pics and the other is 13w 2d in the pics. I have not moved my due date forward though!

My 13 week belly pic is on my fb and on my cell phone but not stored on my computer. I'll have to save it here so I can post it! :lol:

How is everyone???

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
Those pictures are amazing Julia! WOW!!

I wanna see your bump!

That is fantastic that they are measuring ahead!

sooo cute and thriving as well lovely! are you going to find out!:flower:

Lucky, I'm going to try and upload my bump pics over the weekend.
Niamh, yea we would like to find out since there is two so I know what I need!

:)

Hope you guys and babies are good!!

Did your beginning movements feel like pressure in your lower abdomen??? Throughout the day, here and there, I feel their bodies I suppose. Two palm sized hard protruding lumps that come and go throughout the day.
I just believe I'm going to start feeling something more soon. :)

Tryfor i felt movemnts early! wont be long before you feel loads :thumbup:

remember honeybee she is expecting as well thats all of you now :happydance::happydance:

Hiya peeps :)

Julia, I keep feeling like I am feeling something moving inthere, but I cannot decide if it is gas or not! With Kai I didn't keel anything until there were definite kicks with hands and feet pushing out but now when I am really still sometimes I think I can feel baby jeebus rolling around or something. Maybe it is all in my head!

Soph, I keep thinking its in my head too, but now that I feel a hard lump or two, especially when I lay flat, I know its them. No punching, I think they roll....or maybe thats all I am feeling.
I wouldnt dismiss our feelingof possible movement yet. Plus, we already had a child, we kind-of know what we are looking for. :)

Niamh, I felt Hailey moving at 16 weeks, felt like butterflies here and there and quickly started feeling more defined movement, and hubby was able to feel soon after as well.

How is handsome baby Paul doing???

Is Emily the last one of our orignal group???? Holy Crap!

Soph, I keep thinking its in my head too, but now that I feel a hard lump or two, especially when I lay flat, I know its them. No punching, I think they roll....or maybe thats all I am feeling.
I wouldnt dismiss our feelingof possible movement yet. Plus, we already had a child, we kind-of know what we are looking for. :)

Niamh, I felt Hailey moving at 16 weeks, felt like butterflies here and there and quickly started feeling more defined movement, and hubby was able to feel soon after as well.

How is handsome baby Paul doing???

Is Emily the last one of our orignal group???? Holy Crap!

Paul is doing great sooo cute laughing and smileing loads now he is loads of fun :flower:

Yep Emily then I think Ejay and Squirreal are waiting way to long as well! wont be long though for them I hope

I felt my second at about 13 weeks I was having a scan and the guy pressed really hard down on my tummy and I fet deffinate kicks and we could see him kicking his legs on the screen should have know then he was going to be big LOL so I think it is possible when we know what it feels like second time round, to tune in and feel them move early I felt Paul move very early thought I was going mad said it to my Doctor and she said it was very common :happydance:

Hi Ladies!

Today I went back and read forward from page 50 : ) I loved getting all excited all over again for Paul and Lucy's births! I just can't get enough of all this first and second wave TTHF stuff. So much so that I REALLY want to keep it going and see Ejay, Squirrely, and Kristi get knocked up soon. Maybe they'll be the third wave?

Can we edit the first page to include the birth days and EDD? I'm all geeked out on BnB threads again - it is pathetic.

I've got a month before my next visit with the midwives and my childbirth choices class. Did any of you ladies use a particular breathing/relaxation technique during labor?

Yes, let's keep it going!

I did a Calmbirth course so used particular breathing and relaxations during labour - actually, the most useful thing for me I think was that I did lots of preparation leading up to labour - I did the breathing and relaxation exercises almost every day for the last 15 weeks of pregnancy. The idea is that 'practice makes permanent' so your body has learnt to relax if you do certain things. The whole thing made me go into labour feeling really calm, which helped a lot. I never got to the 'I can't do this' stage and I truly truly think that all the work I put in helped me. During labour I actually couldn't focus on doing any visualisations really - well, I did imagine the waves a lot, which was good - but I kept up my slow breaths, which is what got me through each contraction. But then again, I didn't really have much of a build up - my contractions started strong and close together - if I had had more of that early labour phase I think visualisations would have been more useful.

Anyway, enough of my rambling - I have the Calmbirth booklet and CD I could send over if you want to borrow them? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->