TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Thanks Lucky! I'll see what the options my midwifery center offers are. If they offer something similar I'll certainly take you up on your generous offer to send me the calmbirth information. I guess I just want to see what methods they espouse and stick with that. I'm probably being silly thought because I imagine all the labor methods are similar...

How are all the babies doing these days?

Jaimie you know I haven't congratulated you yet - or honeybee for that matter! Sorry and huge congrats!

Things have been a bit chaotic here - we were hijacked for a second time a year after the first hijacking and things are still settling down - Lucky we are very keen to move to NZ so if you know of any openings for IT developers or vets pls tell us! I am so sick of this country especially with two small girls to look after.

Kirima is doing well - teething already and growing fast.

Can't believe we are going to have a second wave of babies soon - you are all moving into second trimester already - time flies!

Thanks Tanikit! I'm SO sorry to hear that you were hijacked again - that is really scary news. You must be awfully tired of your neighborhood : ( Is it even safe to walk around with your dog and little girls? My neighborhood is pretty trashy looking, at times, but I would be miserable if I couldn't feel safe while walking.

Do you think Kirima will have the same amazing blonde hair as your older daughter?

No, Kirima's hair is pretty dark though it could go lighter I suppose but not blonde.

I don't feel safe walking around here, but we do sometimes walk anyway. Children here are not allowed to walk anywhere by themselves - even older teenagers as it is just not safe - they even steal bikes off kids so very few children ride bikes on the streets. Its not even just our neighbourhood - its the whole area/province. I do hate it here and we are working to get out. Some people live in areas that have security guards at the entrances/exits but then its like you live in a prison and on top of it those places seem to have a lot of crime too - usually internal crime.

See you are in the second trimester now - how have thi9ngs been up to now - you must be so excited!

Tanikit, :hugs: Holy Crap Lady, I am very sorry this happened to you again! It makes me very nervous for the neighborhood you live in! Eeeeck! Hope the little girlies are doing great! :flower:

Hey ladies!!!

Jaimie! A beautiful peach! I love it!

AFM, midwife appointment July 8th, and gender scan July 18th (after we come back from vacation :boat:)

I am so excited to see what these little ones are!

I really hope you and your OH manage to find jobs and a place to live that is safer Tanikit ~ you've dealt with that for so long!

I think I've had it pretty easy considering what other gals experience in the first few months. Constipation, fatigue, dizziness, and the occasional queasiness are my only complaints, and none of that is very bad.

Hurray for your upcoming appointments MyTurn! Not too long now, and you have a vacation in between : ) I don't know how I'm going to make it till August for my next scan - seems SO far away! But that will be my gender scan so it will be exciting. Hurray Avocado Twinkies!

Still reading about all you lovely preggo ladies... keep us updated! I think there will always be at least one pregnant TTHFer!

Holy crap -just saw my ticker for how long til the wedding! Argghhh!!

Yikes Nix!!!! Not too much longer now! Have you got everything prepared? What kind of wedding are you having (in a church, outside, intimate, large gathering??)......What colors, theme......etc

DH and I were supposed to renew our vows this September, but I quite frankly do not want to be huge in a gown. I will wait another five years and do it on another special anniversary date/year!!

Less than a month for you now Nix!!!!

Gender Scan today girls!!! Wish me luck for the health of my babies!!!! Please!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wahoo! Good luck and post back ASAP! Yip only 4 weeks to go!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about your gender scan Julia! Just a couple more hours to go now.

How are the wedding plans going Nixi? I was SO excited a month before my wedding : ) Hope you are having fun!

I had big dress worries but happy now. Most things done, just doesn't seem real yet. Im so emotional since having Phoebe, im gonna cry all day!! How are you? 2nd tri! Love it!!

Julia I think 2 x boys :)

I'm on Team .
PURPLE!!!

One Boy and One Girl!!!

:happydance:

I have been blessed!!!! :cloud9:

Will try and upload pics tonight if I can (I have compnay all week!).....

Wow congrats!!!!!! I thought that initaially but am always wrong so switched!!!!!!! Congrats I'm so happy for you :) xx

Totally psyched for you Julia - really can't imagine a better outcome : ) What is the deal with you and your docs having to watch for contractions already? Are they worried you could go into premature labor?

Wow, Julia that is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Ooh and only one month Nix - that is also exciting!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Thanks Girls! :hi:

Jaimie, yes, thats what they are afraid of is preterm labor. I have not even come close to the viable stage yet.....I really want them to be healthy and stay put until the are due to come out! My high risk doctor said more than half of all twin pregnancies are delivered before 36 weeks and half of those women have contractions and don't even realize it or feel it!!!

Scary thought!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->