TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Yup - we all got or have had bumps :haha:

Seriously though, I'm glad you bumped this thread TryFor because I keep thinking how I'd like to post in here more often with all the TTHFers. When this thread started I was DESPERATE to be part of it, and now I hardly ever post!

So how are the twinnies? Are they kicking a bunch? I'm having so much fun with slarty's little flutters and bubble pops. They are definitely happening a little more often.

I'm also really excited about Soph and I having our gender scans so soon - can't wait!

:)

I can feel my baby really strongly now and have even felt movement from the outside. I really want Dave to be able to feel it when he gets home.

Question - So I pick Dave up on Monday and we are both going to pick the boys up from school. They will be so happy to see him :) And that afternoon after school I have my scan. My question is this - should we drop the boys off at my mum's or take them with us for the scan?

I would ask them if you think they'd be interested in going - if they seem really eager I would take them. Will you u/s tech allow them in the room with you? I sure hope so - I think that would be an awesome thing for the boys to see. Yeah! Dave is almost home!!

I am so excited you are feeling slarty Jaimie! :happydance:

All of this ttc work has finally gotten us to this point! I amso excited for us all to continue to share our pregnancy and delivery and parenting stories together!!! :cloud9:

The twins do move around and push their bodies outward more than I feel kicking. I don't know if I mentioned this but I have anterior placenta's on both babies, so alot of their movement is buffered/blocked :(
However, as they get stronger, I should be able to feel them better. I do feel my girl more than my boy, which is weird since she is facing my back side more often.
I am also excited to have Fred feel them! And Hailey!

I bet both of your DH's will fall in love with your babies! :cloud9:

Wow, Gender scans very soon! The 1st of August and the 8th of August!

Make sure to update here as well, please!

To all the mommies of babies,how are you all? How are the babies? What milestones have they reached and what cute things are they doing???

Miss you all!

Great to see that everyone is doing so well!

Soph, I think it would be an awesome thing for the boys to see if both they and you are into it!

Love that all of you are feeling movements - it's such an amazing thing, isn't it.

I am doing good, can't believe that Lucy is four months already - she is growing so quick. She is so cute and wonderful - at the moment she is having some sort of growth spurt/sleep regression, which is rather exhausting - but she is such a little personality.

New thing she has learnt to do recently - blow raspberries! It's hilarious.

If I am correct, we call blow raspberries when they blow bubbles out of their little mouths....is that right?
That is so cute! She is so stinking adorable by the looks of her sweet little face in your avatar picture!
Wow 4 months!! Where does the time go!? Any future plans for another?

Yeah, that's a raspberry! In fact, I have a video of her doing it...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30345614@N08/5953073819/in/photostream

Thanks, I think she is pretty cute! I need a new avatar picture though, that ones two months old now!

Definitely keen for another at some point...not yet though!

So cool that you are having a boy and a girl Julia - I love it! What does your DD think about becoming a big sister to twins?

I'd love to hear what Hailey thinks of all this too - she was so keen to have a little brother or sister and now she'll have both all at once!

I'm really wondering how I'll live through the sleep deprivation of breast feeding ~ especially if I have a live wire like Lucy : ) I'm pretty dysfunctional when I've not gotten a good night's sleep. Kinda like a zombie. I hope my baby doesn't mind having a zombie mom.

Lucky, I'll have to try and watch the video at home as I am being sneaky and checking bnb at work at the moment! But, seriously, she is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her now!

I am also afraid of being the zombie mom whilst trying to breatfeed! :shock: We will have to set up chats to hop on while awake with baby (babies) to keep each other awake and UNzombie like! :lol:

Hailey is excited and has gotten even more excited since she felt her little sissy kick her hand for the first time! Her baby brother hasn't kicked her yet, but as soon as she feels him she will be elated! I call her a perv (pervert), she lifts up my shirt at any time any place to feel my belly and kiss it and hug it! I think its safe to say she is excited!

The only requests I have gotten from her so far is:

She doesn't want to hear crying - :rofl:

&

To only let them play with her BABY toys only!

:lol:

The kids a wacko!

Oooh - I really like the idea of chatting while we are up in the middle of the night! We've got to remember that Julia, I think that is awesome.

That is pretty funny stuff about Hailey! I would be pretty embarrassed if anyone lifted up my shirt in public. Eric has been talking to slarty more and more and he often lifts up my shirt to make sure slarty can hear him. This morning he sang slarty an impromptu little song - it was pretty hilarious. We've read in a couple of different books that talking to and playing music for the baby in utero helps stimulate their neural development. So Eric played the banjo, didgeredoo, and tin whistle for slarty last weekend. It is really cute and funny but I can see that getting old quick!

Oh my gosh Jaimie, your hubby is adorable!!!!!!! My hubby doesn't do tomuch of that stuff on his own unless I ask him.

This is true about playing music for them in utero. I have heard nothing but good stuff on playing mozart and other classical music for the baby!

We sure do have to remember the late night chats just incase any of us are up feeding baby. We will have someone to talk to if it happens to be a long feeding or a fussy night.

Can you believe that Jill is almost 3rd tri!!!!!

Hey there banana and papaya - if we mixed you two up with my mango we'd have a super yummy smoothie : )

YUMMY!!!! We are off to Byron Bay Markets, and my mission is to get a mango, banana and papaya smoothie :)

I wonder how yummy that would be?

Soph, and?......was it good?.....

:lol:

I think I am nearing the end of the fruits and veggies chain here....I think I remain the size of these fruits/veggies for a few weeks at a time now.......they mustve ran out of ideas.....haha!

I've noticed that with the fruit and veggie ticker. Do you think the babies don't grow as much after 20 weeks? It could definitely be that they just got less creative ; P

I tried so hard to upload that cheesy picture of the husband playing the recorder to his wife's bump but BnB wouldn't let me. I made it the right size:shrug:

BnB has been sorta flaky for me lately - I don't think my computer likes all the ads or something.

With the time difference I probably won't be uploading pics of the u/s till tonight, but I'll post the gender on FB and try to get it on here (I don't BnB from my phone much).

So excited! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->