TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Oooh that's great! How exciting! Argh I hate not having internet! Go Jaimie, you will be fabulous xxxxx

The last text I got from Jaimie's husband wasn't too long after the first and he mentioned that neither one of them knew how tough it was going to be. That was maybe 10 hours ago? I HOPE so much all is well!!! From what I know from the birth center I wanted to go to, they have you do most your laboring at home first-so I didn't expect a long labor for her at the center...so I truly hope everything is okay, but don't think I should text to see, do you? They have enough going on, one way or the other.

Thinking of you tons today Jaimie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo

I got this text: At the hospital now to help things along. *She's a champ

That was 3 hours ago. I hope milo is here by now and she's resting!!!

He came somewhere I think around 1am Jaimie's time-after TWENTY FIVE+ hours of labor. Poor parents, I bet they were too exhausted to get too enjoy him much before having to get some rest!!!! But he's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for them, am crying! Well done jaimie, what a champ.xxx

I know-I'm only imagining right now what she must have gone through since I know she was trying naturally at the birth center for at least like, 7 or more hours......I'm suspecting it was really rough but it sounds like she did marvelous and it makes me emotional to hear how proud and in awe Eric is of her just in his texts/posts. AWWWW now I'm crying!!!

Are you crazy excited now EM-this means.........you're next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww you just made me cry again! That's so sweet about how proud he is of her. I can't wait to hear the whole story when she recovers.

I am super excited, but every so slightly totally shitting myself! I really hope I have a short and easy labour, but it just doesn't seem so likely, still, it's one or two days out of my life to have a lovely baby scamp. I can't wait to meet him.

And I can't wait to see pics of milo!!xx

I can imagine how nervous you must be............these labors lately have ME scared and I'm not even pregnant, let alone less than 3 weeks away!!!! BUT.......every one of them LOVES their birth story( well not sure yet about Jaimie, HEE HEE-but I suspect she will too), you know, even though they were all difficult in some aspects.............AND the whole time you just know you are going to see a little Scamp any minute!!!!! EEEEEK: )

I got a pic at 12:22 am I think. Is that the one you got Kristi? Should I post it in ttcannonymous?

I got a pic at 12:22 am I think. Is that the one you got Kristi? Should I post it in ttcannonymous?

I saw Eric's fb post-it was like 3:41 my time or something. Sounds different. I think it's okay to post-since he put it on FB.

Posted the pic. Was trying to be sensitive to people ttc but then I thought I was being silly because it's Jaimie and I'm sure everyone wants to see!!!

Posted the pic. Was trying to be sensitive to people ttc but then I thought I was being silly because it's Jaimie and I'm sure everyone wants to see!!!

I can only speak for myself-but there is nothing emotionally stopping me from gobbling down pics of them and anxious already for whole birth story!!!

The picture is different than the one I saw, which was just Eric and Milo. The one you posted is amazing-I love it...thank you for sharing.

Aww I can't post pics on bnb from my phone. :( got a text from Jaimie that she is "one smitten kitten" and it was "a wacky day of events" but all is well and she will post soon.

Congrats Jaimie!!! I just left Lucy sleeping with my Mum to rush back to old house for an update - and the first thing I saw when I opened FB was the birth announcement! SO happy for you, hope you are enjoying your first day with Milo, can't wait to hear about it all and see some photos!!! Lots of love xxxx

Aww I can't post pics on bnb from my phone. :( got a text from Jaimie that she is "one smitten kitten" and it was "a wacky day of events" but all is well and she will post soon.

I love this, it is a very 'Jaimie like' thing to say :)

So true soph! I really can't wait to hear more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->