TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Jaimie-I hope you are okay! How are you feeling? So excited for Milo's impending arrival.

Soph-can't wait for your birth story!!! : )

I am going to try really hard to work on it today!

Hey ladies! Titi - you are incredible for thinking of me despite everything you've been through the past week. I just posted in your journal (finally), so I won't go into detail here. Just know that I've been holding you and your DH in my heart for a while now.

I had quite the surprise this morning when I found some of my mucous plug on my TP (no Titi - I hadn't blown my nose in it so I'm pretty sure it was plug ; ). It's really funny how the last few weeks of pregnancy are so much like the 2ww - I've had cramps, been checking my TP, hella emotional. So the midwife did another internal and this time I'm 60% effaced! Wahoo! So it appears that things are moving along here. DH and I were a little shell shocked driving home from the birth center - yesterday nothing was happening and now we've got these little signs that Milo might actually arrive soon! We've been busy trying to complete a playlist of music to bring with us to the birth center. And I've pulled out my early labor cliff notes so that we know when to call the doula and head to the birth center. CRAZY! I will definitely keep y'all updated. Jill and Kristi are on my text message alert list as well.

In the meantime I'm trying to relax yet stay somewhat active with walks and such. Sewing is a happy medium for me - I want to finish up the t shirt quilts I started with my Step Mom so that we have them for the baby.

Can't wait to hear how things went down for you Soph! But no pressure - I'm sure you have your hands full.

Jaimie! I am at our old house cleaning up and have sneaked a quick five mins to check on you - and then I read that things might be moving along!! That is so exciting, wow! I have to run as Sean will be back soon and I am meant to be packing up and cleaning but I am going to try and come back again later today or tomorrow and see how you are - we STILL don't have internet in the new house so it's really hard keeping up! You just take care and relax, you are going to meet Milo soon! Wow, will be thinking of you heaps xxxx

Ok, birth story in parenting journal up and running!!! Can't believe Theo slept long enough for me to do that - thanks Theo, you're a champion!

Go Theo - sounds like things are going much smoother with him now that you've fixed the tongue tie and BF issues. I'm really sorry your recovery has been so rough though. Isn't it crazy how much sleep deprivation messes with your head?! What you went through sounds particularly rough though.

I just need to post about what a champ my DH has been the past few weeks. He's been really diligent about getting everything ready for the baby and helping me keep the house clean. Cooking lots too and now our freezer is pretty much full. We've had our moments where we are both a little freaked out by what is about to happen in our lives, but mostly we are just stoked and can't wait to meet him. Nesting is SWEET! I feel very grateful that we get to experience this time together before Milo arrives.

LxuxcxkxyxDx:x x1x/x1x x8x xlxbxsx x8x xoz
MxyxTxurxnYext: x1/x2 8x lbsx 5 xoz
SxqxuxixrxrxelGxirl:x 1/2 x8 lbxs 5 xoz
Dxexex:x x1x/x2x x8 lxbxsx x5x oz
xSxoxpxhx7x7x:x x1x/x3x x8x xlbxsx xx6 oz
xTxixtxix:x x1x/x3x x8x xlxbxsx x2x ozx,x arxounxd 5x pm

DrGomps 1/4 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches
Honeybee: 1/5 8 lbs 9 oz
TryFor: 1/7 8 lbs 8 oz 5:07 pm

LOL-dh just saw me and says he didn't get to pick. : ) Kinda cheating but his prediction I'm adding for him:
1/6......1:30.......9lbs 1 oz

MILO! Yes your mom is amazingly awesome. NO.....you can't stay inside her forever. She cannot have a grown baby...........in her pants. Now my prediction is off. LOL.

Jaimie-thank you for a quick update. I can't believe how wonderful you are checking in on me with all you have going right now. I hope Milo makes it before Friday too so you can give birth where you wanted........but love how much you are going with the flow to the best of your ability.

Once you have some spare time in 2012 you are going to help me out with acceptance! : )

Titi - you are hilarious. You're not out yet! He could still arrive today. I'm two hours behind you and I have an immense amount of PMA about him arriving soon, safe & smoothly : ) Um, you are nuts to think that I'm some sort of champ for checking in with you - it's the other way around babe! I don't have crap going on except for obsessing over every little baby detail around the house and in my pants. Not exactly a jam packed schedule!

You are right though, I cannot walk around with a full term baby in my pants forever. We might be pursuing more drastic measures in the days to come (stretch & sweep, castor oil) but by Saturday they'll be giving me real meds to get this show on the road.

I'll gladly help you as much as you'd like with acceptance, but that might be hard to take coming from a new mom to a LTTTCer, you know? I'm always here for you babe, and I want nothing more than to see you have a fulfilling, inspiring life. I'll do everything I can to make that happen. I just remember how hard it was to feel so isolated by TTC and new moms weren't always the biggest source of comfort to me ; P But I also know you have a much more generous heart than I do, and I feel so lucky that you still pull me close even when life knocks you down :hugs:

Awww jaimie, you're too cute. Love your last sentence to titi.

Can't wait to see what milo looks like!x

wow-IDK what I just did....meant to update stats and I think edited original post.....well here it is anyways.

LxuxcxkxyxDx:x x1x/x1x x8x xlxbxsx x8x xoz
MxyxTxurxnYext: x1/x2 8x lbsx 5 xoz
SxqxuxixrxrxelGxirl:x 1/2 x8 lbxs 5 xoz
Dxexex:x x1x/x2x x8 lxbxsx x5x oz
xSxoxpxhx7x7x:x x1x/x3x x8x xlbxsx xx6 oz
xTxixtxix:x x1x/x3x x8x xlxbxsx x2x ozx,x arxounxd 5x pm

DrGomps 1/4 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches
Honeybee: 1/5 8 lbs 9 oz
TryFor: 1/7 8 lbs 8 oz 5:07 pm

LOL-dh just saw me and says he didn't get to pick. : ) Kinda cheating but his prediction I'm adding for him:
1/6......1:30.......9lbs 1 oz

Darn computer froze while I was typing my post! Anyways....

Thanks so much Titi for reposting the birthday guesses : ) I was really rooting for your choice! I was so nauseous yesterday I thought for sure something was going to happen.

Had a very reassuring visit with the midwives today though. The big news is that they were able to do a stretch and sweep and I'm now up to 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. The baby's head is only at -2 station, which is still the highest station they measure. But I think he'll drop pretty quickly once things get going. He is facing slightly more anterior which is a good thing as well. Our non-stress test and the amniotic fluid checks were good as well. Slightly less amniotic fluid now than last week, so we'd still like to make sure things happen in the next few days.

If I don't go into labor my midnight on Saturday we'll make an appointment to start induction at the hospital. But - I'm going back to the midwives on Friday for another stretch and sweep if things don't get started by then. So I'm glad we've got some more tricks in our bag between now and Saturday.

DH and I are about to head out for a hike : )

I hope Milo comes soon Jaimie, it is promising that you are 3cm though! Took me nearly all day in hard labour to get that far ;)
Head along a bumpy hiking track and shake that baby out! xx
Since my first prediction is bust, I am now going for a friday birth for you

3cm dilated is pretty awesome! Really hope it happens soon. Like, today so I win, teehee.
I've been feeling pretty nauseous lately too, yuck.
Soph!how ya feeling?

Aw, I'm sorry the nausea is back for you honeybee. Apparently it doesn't mean labor is imminent:haha: Had a fair bit of bleeding after my stretch and sweep. Would have been nice to get a heads up about that from the midwife! But it was never concerning enough for me to call and make sure it was ok. It tapered off after a few hours. Lots of plug mixed in with it so I guess I could have called it a bloody show? The BIG show was this morning - wow! :blush: Well, even if a baby isn't coming out at least my TP is keeping me entertained :haha:

Ok Milo - this is getting a little silly - time to come on out!

Right, come on now mill, this is silly, you have to come out today please. Lol.

How are you feeling Jaimie?

Hey Jaimie, still an indoor baby? Come on little Milo!!!

Hope you are doing well love, not feeling too uncomfortable or frustrated.

Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->