TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

hey ejay! is your egg retrieval coming up? i really truly hope it goes well for you hon - how has the stimming been going?

hey ejay! is your egg retrieval coming up? i really truly hope it goes well for you hon - how has the stimming been going?

I second this - I have been thinking of you Ejay and wondering how you are. Really hope that everything has been going well :hugs:

Thanks everyone

I have been popping into BnB on and off to catch up.

I have been doing good, stimming has gone well, I have about 10 good size follies 15-18mm at last scan on saturday. My egg retrieval is due on weds and then depending on how many fertilise we will be doing a 2 or 5 day transfer.

Will let you know how weds goes

Hope all you guys are well xx

Keep us posted-so exciting!!!!!! Both Lucie and Ejay in their ivf 2wws!

just to let you all know, we got 6 eggs today. I have a low egg reserve so we are really chuffed to get 6.

Hopefully they get jiggy in the dish today with OH's little guys, we find out tomorrow.

Thanks for all your good wishes xx

Yay!!! More good wishes coming your way ejay!

That's great Ejay! So glad that it went so well. Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow xx thinking of you

Hurray Ejay! I hope you've gotten a fabulous fertilization report by now. I am looking forward to your transfer and cheering you on through your two week wait : )

Hi guys x

we had 4 out of the six fertilise and today I had 2 top quality embies back in and 2 frosties for the future. Test day is the 22 March.

fingers crossed

Ejay, that sounds great! Congratulations! Oh my goodness, I am going to be super crossing everything for 22 March!

I am secretly watching, praying and hoping!

Excited for the 22nd!!!! :flower:

OMG!!!! Lucky!!! Wow I cannot believe how time has flown by! Lucy is going to be a year old!!!!!!!!!! Holy Canoli!!!!

Excited for the 22nd too!

Hope all you ladies are keeping well x

happy belated birthday miss phoebe! i hope that you and lucy have had lovely first years : )

I know! Next Sunday she is one. It's so crazy!

Love the new profile pic Julia! Gorgeous!

Nix, did you do something for Phoebe's first bday?

Happy birthday for little Lucy next sunday xx

Well don't hold your breath for a success this cycle. I am 99% certain it has failed. AF is due to arrive tuesday or wednesday although my test day is actually thursday, but I am feeling exactly like I did when I was downregging the few days before AF arrived. No other symptoms, I just really want this to be over now.

Seems like the WWW girls are not having much luck with IVF.

Hope everyone is well x

aw EJ it worked for SG, and Jaimie 1st try!! Just recently bad luck here so you are due to the be the next success story! Don't trust your lack of symptoms....! FX'd!

Happy Birthday to Phoebe as well!!!! Time sure does fly by!!!

Ejay, :hugs: I swore I wasnt pregnant every month that whole second year...surprised the heck out of me the final month. I tested negative up until a day or two before bloods. I still felt like af was on its way, broke out like I always do, excessive "wetness" sorry TMI :blush:, etc etc......just like when af is on my doorstep. I was completely shocked. Literally counted it out again.

I know after all this time ttc, faith and hope are not really there anymore, but if nothing has been ruled out (no chances of conception) please try to be strong. Its tough, I understand.

My whole attitude changed from bitterness to honestly given up and be happy and supportive of everyone else, even strangers. I started planning on buying a convertable, vacations, etc etc....I cried to God at church, in my car.....I had to let it all out.

Please keep faith until proven otherwise.

Ejay, I really hope you are wrong sweets xx hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->