TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Thank you everyone,

and my news is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, I was so convinced it hadn't worked right up until the last couple of days when some of the symptoms kicked in. I still couldn't let myself believe it though, I never even did a home test.....

I went in for my bloods this morning and was feeling so apprehensive, even the nurse commented how nervous I looked. When they phoned me at lunch time to give me the results I just burst into tears.

We have had a rough few weeks, OH has been signed off work with stress and his work have been trying to take disciplinary action against him. He is over the moon though and can't stop smiling.

Our first scan is the 11th April when we find out if it's 1 or 2.

Thank you all so much for your support xxxx

Congratulations :happydance:

I've been silently following, so happy for you!

Oh wow it's so great to see this news!!!!!:thumbup::happydance::flower:

Congrats ejay!!!

Does that put your due date in nov or dec?

Also I hope your hubby doesn't let his stupid work get to him. That's not right. I'm glad you both can focus on your wonderful news!!

congrats ejay!!!!! i can't tell you how happy i am for you - words don't do it justice. you are going to be such a lovely mama. i'm sorry to hear your dh has been having a hard time though. i hope that resolves quickly.

I havent been on here in aaaaages, but omg omg omg! I'm over the moon for you ejay.xxxxxxxxx

:yipee::wohoo::dance::headspin:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know where to keep up with what you were up to, but I found you now!! :haha:

So, what symptoms did you have over the last couple of days? Just so thrilled for you!!!

Thank you soo much everyone.

Squirrel - I have been popping in and out of BnB but haven't set up a journal or anything, I may be brave and set up a preggy journal though.

Nix, Myturn, Jaimie, Honey and then lovely Dee, thank you so much for rooting for me. Honey thank you for popping by.

Myturn - I think it puts my due date for November. OH is so thrilled.

Squirrel - Last week I was getting cramps on and off and was absolutely conviced AF was on the way, this week I have felt suddenly really tired, it just hit me one day, I have also been feeling a bit sicky on and off and my stomach has been soooo bloated. I have been starving hungry but what got me the most I have gone off chocolate!!!!!!!, I eat a bar of chocolate every day without fail, but at the moment the thought of it just makes me feel sick.

Ejay!!!! Oh my god I am SO HAPPY to see this update! Wow, congratulations hun!! Such wonderful news, I am so so so pleased for you and DH!!

Isn't it funny how it can feel like it hasn't happened and then it has? That's how I felt too - so convinced that AF was on it's way. So pleased that you were wrong!

As Jaimie said, you are going to be a wonderful Mum - can't wait to follow your journey xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lucky

It means a lot to me that everyone has sent me there good wishes. Thank you again xx

It seems like my Mum and OH had figured it out before me!! but I guess that I just couldn't bring myself to get my hopes up.

Oh Ejay!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo incredibly happy for you hun!!
I popped in here yesterday on my phone and read that you thought you were out and I just KNEW that you weren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds a lot like what happened to me. I felt nothing, then suddenly intensely exhausted. Then bloated. Then got a positive test.

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just so so so so excited for you! Can't wait to find out if you're having :oneofeach:

I haven't even done a POAS test yet, I think I may pop out at the weekend and get a digi just to see it in writing.

Thanks Soph and Squirrel x

My scan is actually booked for 7 weeks, when we get to find out if it's 1 or 2, they don't do beta blood tests here so I won't have any idea. OH and I had decided not to find out if it's a boy or girl though, we are looking forward to the surprise!!

Yep! Totally get a digi! :thumbup:

You're stronger than I am waiting to find out! I think it would be cool to wait, but I'm just so darned impatient! :haha: I'm still just bursting with excitement for you!!! :wohoo:

:sad2: This are not sad tears Ejay! These are intense happy tears!!! I, along with everyone else, am so incredibly happy for you!! Told ya that you cant rely on symptoms....we all felt out before we knew we were in! :winkwink:

:hugs:

Congratulations!!!!! :flower:

I also cant wait to see if you are having One Beauty or Two Beauties!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->