Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

hope the monitor work out for you.. i almost thought of the ferning business.. ever do that?

I might try that if nothing this month! Trying to be positive but loosing a bit of hope after 11 cycles, all my pregnancies before the two this year were conceived in one/two months. Now its taking over 4 months to get a cp. This is the 5th cycle since my last cp which would have been due on Xmas day:( Xx

Oh Im sorry. Sad time then coming up. I almost bought one of those ferning gadgets. Then I bought tons of opk' s. So I figured next order would be the ferning thing. Had to use my opks up first.

Thanks hunni, just wasn't meant to be, would be lovely to ease the sad times with a bfp. I guess I still need to hope! Xx

Hi ladies

I don't know how but I got my :bfp: this month. I just bought some OPKs for next month as I was totally convinced nothing was happening this month. I've still got no symptoms so it doesn't feel real.

Lucky that's fantastic congratulations xxxxxxx

Hi all, well I'm 3 days late but have been to scared to buy a test so who knows!

Baby dust to you all x

I sure hope some of this good luck rubs off lol xxx

I think I got lucky starting the tread. Lol. Like kialia did.

Ooooo maybe I should start the new one then lol!! Xxx

After 11 months trying I have my BFP! Just wanted you all to know there's always hope! X

Thanks pink gives me hope as cycle 12 here although the first one after my cycles returned only had a lp of 7 days so technically prob cycle 11! Hope its lucky for me too. Congratulations!! Xx

Aw thank you Heather I'm so so hoping xxx hope you're feeling OK xx

Thanks Lucky, id so love to join you ladiesxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back