Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

ok what does anyone make of this. i had bloodwork done yesterday + yay..
then i worked midnights held my urine came home and poas. line there... wanting to see it double. i woke up at 10 and 12 and four. all poas. the last couple tests lines are there still. all internet cheapies. then i pulled out a digi, one that says preg not preg. and it came back negative. all the pee was not real dark/concentrated. . would it drop that fast? so worried

One of my ics tried to give me a heart attack this morning...nothing showed up at 10 mins, but the control looked light so I squeaked out about a tablespoon more fmu and dipped another one. In the pic the first one is about 10 mins old, the second one about 3, so, phew, still pregnant for now ;) I'm going to do another frer tomorrow.

How are you today heather? Hoping you just had a wonky test.

Attachments

• 2014-11-30 07.49.32.jpg
    2014-11-30 07.49.32.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
Sorry I didn't update here. Saved my pee for hours last night. Stopped on way to work for $30 worth tests. At 11 pm. Did 7 different tests. All +. Even same brand digi. And a clear blue test. So, all I can think it was bad urine / test.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
Kw. I still see both lines. I think this progression thing is over rated. Lol That is what I was going for and it backfired. I freaked out. But the addict I am. Will poas stick. For days. Lol

Lol Heather I did too with Brooklyn for ages and I took my temp til I was 7weeks!! Xxx

I'm still temping to finish what my cycle is. And probably a little longer. So nerve wracking. Knowing so early on. The what ifs. Sigh.

I know its so hard the bfp is just the beginning! Try not to worry though, its all looking fab:) xx

hello ladies... can I join you? I am not sure of what dpo but my cycles are around 35 to 42 days. and today is cd 39. no sign of af yet. tested yesterday . the test when the smple runs from the well, I could see a pink line on the test line. but when completed at 3min couldnt see any thing. anyone have any idea what that might be?

Congrats to all those who got a BFP and sorry to those who got AF. Fingers crossed for lots more BFPs next cycle.

Still no sign of AF here, I'm on cd32 and another BFN this morning. So fed up now, I hate waiting! X

hello ladies... can I join you? I am not sure of what dpo but my cycles are around 35 to 42 days. and today is cd 39. no sign of af yet. tested yesterday . the test when the smple runs from the well, I could see a pink line on the test line. but when completed at 3min couldnt see any thing. anyone have any idea what that might be?[/QUO
This happens to me a lot, I used to get excited then the line would disappear when the dye had finished, I think it just happens as the dye runs over the test line, so annoying! Xxx

Mrs Mac I hate waiting too, its been 11 cycles now since they came back after my son, two CP's in march and July, I wonder if I'm ever gunna get a bfp:( xx

Aww Oasis, I sure hope you do. A Christmas BFP would be lovely! X

Thank you :) I really hope so for us all xxxxxx

I hope so too for you oasis. And the rest of the crew in here.

Thanks Heather, I've got some clear blue ovulation tests with monitor this month, so dear! Not used them before so helping they help:) hope you're feeling OK xxx

oasis yes its sooooo annoying... I was about to jump up and down and it disppeared. disappointment doesnt describe it...

Disha I know how that feels:( I am sorry I'm hoping you get your for real bfp line v soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->