Tww. 3dpo=Nov 20. Lucky thread. 4 BFP. here..wow

Doing ok. Idk anything about this pregnancy bit. I'm a bit paranoid. Took about a million tests. Sime cramping. Makes me worried. Only 4 weeks maybe almost 5. And no other symptoms. That worries me. But took digital cb with estimated date. And it sai 2-3 yesterday. Oh. I do get an ultrasound Wednesday. Called them about my cyst. Or something paining me. So found out was due in November for follow up Us on ovary. So maybe I'll get lucky and see a sac!!!

Don't worry about the cramping unless its v painful as some mild cramping is normal as everything stretches etc, so hard not to worry I know, id be a nervous wreck after 4 losses but you have the scan to look forward to, stay positive hunni xxxc

Oasis is absolutely right techheather. I'm having a particularly crampy day today too.

Thanks girls. I am excited about scan. It's maybe a blessing it was forgotten.

AF has finally arrived on CD39! Sounds perverse but I'm pleased, I knew I was out this month so I just wanted to move into next cycle!

Day 1 of vitex agnus castus again in the hope it gets things onto a more regular footing x

Mrs Mac vitex is supposed to be fantastic for regulating AF wishing you masses of luck:) xxx
Got my first flashing smiley on cbfm today, hope it doesn't take too long to get a solid!! Xx

Thanks ladies, had great success last time we were ttc with agnus castus so hoping for a bit of luck this cycle! X

Thanks heather trying to be positive this cycle:) xxx

Ladies, meant to update here. Got my bfp. Now I am almost 7 weeks. This is really a lucky thread.good luck to all the ladies.

Omg disha congratulations another bfp how amazing is that!!! Xx

On 3dpo and very hopeful for a BFP for Christmas! Roll on next week (testing)!

iim ready to see the next round of BFP.. would be great gifts for yourselves for Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->