• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

This evening around 6pm I had THE WORST pain on my left side. It was so much more than "cramping", it felt deep, and there was pressure too. Brought tears to my eyes. I think it might have been a cyst rupturing. I really wish my doctor would have done follicle monitoring with the clomid since I have pcos.

Hi Hun,

Hope you're OK. I was just popping in to see how you're all doing and It's really strange because I got taken into hosptial yesterday with THE worst pain on my right side...When I was preg I went for an early scan cause of bleeding at 6 weeks 4 days. They found a massive cyst on my right ovary (49mm!!!!!) they said it was totally normal to form a cyst as that is where the embreyo gathers its nutrients from until the placenta is formed...anyways over 2 months since my miscarriage it decides to rupture :-(

I've had no period yet and i'm on CD 30 (my cycles are fairly irregular anyways) BFN yesterday at home and at the hospital so I'll do another tomorrow.

and CONGRATS to the lucky BFP'ers :happydance::happydance:

This evening around 6pm I had THE WORST pain on my left side. It was so much more than "cramping", it felt deep, and there was pressure too. Brought tears to my eyes. I think it might have been a cyst rupturing. I really wish my doctor would have done follicle monitoring with the clomid since I have pcos.

Hi Hun,

Hope you're OK. I was just popping in to see how you're all doing and It's really strange because I got taken into hosptial yesterday with THE worst pain on my right side...When I was preg I went for an early scan cause of bleeding at 6 weeks 4 days. They found a massive cyst on my right ovary (49mm!!!!!) they said it was totally normal to form a cyst as that is where the embreyo gathers its nutrients from until the placenta is formed...anyways over 2 months since my miscarriage it decides to rupture :-(

I've had no period yet and i'm on CD 30 (my cycles are fairly irregular anyways) BFN yesterday at home and at the hospital so I'll do another tomorrow.

So sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:. I feel a lot better today, but I don't know...if a cyst ruptures do you bleed at all?:wacko:
I'm gonna research that today. When are you going to test?

Hi Hun,

So sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:. I feel a lot better today, but I don't know...if a cyst ruptures do you bleed at all?:wacko:

I didnt get any blood at all, and on top of that af is due either today or tomorrow but nothing! I'd google it, but I'd just end up going crazy :wacko:

I dont even know when I should test given my periods dont seem to have normalised...so until then I'll just keep my chip up.

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

When are you testing?

Hi Hun,

I didnt get any blood at all, and on top of that af is due either today or tomorrow but nothing! I'd google it, but I'd just end up going crazy :wacko:

I dont even know when I should test given my periods dont seem to have normalised...so until then I'll just keep my chip up.

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

When are you testing?

Tuesday or Wednesday

Hi ladies, I'm due to test next Thursday! Going insane here.
I'm currently 7/8DPO, my symptoms include;
Metallic/metal/blood taste in mouth that comes and goes.
Bloated and feel about 7 months gone.
HUGE bbs, OH is not complaining though.
Stuffy nose
Weird dreams about a chicken laid in bed with me, trying to peck my head.

Will keep everyone informed.
Good luck everyone!
XX

I'm out ladies. AF showed up 2 days early. I'm completely out of TTC for over a year now. DH leaves for Iraq next Sunday.

I'm out ladies. AF showed up 2 days early. I'm completely out of TTC for over a year now. DH leaves for Iraq next Sunday.

So sorry to hear that :( Big hugs to you. The time will come one day for everyone!
XXXXX

Hey! I am due on any day now as my cycle is between 26-33. My bbs have started to ache today which is a usual AF sign. Got cramps still and high temps for a week now. Oh and feel shattered! I can't get comfy at night cuz I'm trying to lie on my side but my back and tummy ends up hurting like they're being stretched! Did people with a BFP feel these symptoms just before AF was due? X

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for his safe return and your BFP in the future.

Kirstr :hugs: hopefully next cycle

Hel_star and Blousey- good luck!!

AFM- 11DPO

AF cramps
tender boobs
backache
creamy cm

Kirstr :hugs: hopefully next cycle

Hel_star and Blousey- good luck!!

AFM- 11DPO

AF cramps
tender boobs
backache
creamy cm

Thank you! You too honey.

7dpo;
Extremely tired
Severe heartburn (this is one I know I definitely can't be imagining)

Hey...so i couldnt stand the waiting anymore so i went to buy as many tests as possible LOL! im due on any day for the next 6 days so ive bought the kind of test where you can test 5 days early and some normal ones. I took a normal one and of course BFN so im going to try and wait until tmorrow morning so just gotta wait!! Now if thats a BFN i dunno what im going to do!? I've still got Af cramps, high temp, funny sensation in my legs and tummy and creamy cm. the first week i didnt feel hungry but now i cant stop thinking about food but as soon as i start eating i cant eat much! But ive felt these for nearly 2 weeks now. the only new sym is my bbs feel sore today! I just hope AF stays away otherwise ill just keep thinking what the hell was my body doing over the last 2 weeks?!!?

Hey...so i couldnt stand the waiting anymore so i went to buy as many tests as possible LOL! im due on any day for the next 6 days so ive bought the kind of test where you can test 5 days early and some normal ones. I took a normal one and of course BFN so im going to try and wait until tmorrow morning so just gotta wait!! Now if thats a BFN i dunno what im going to do!? I've still got Af cramps, high temp, funny sensation in my legs and tummy and creamy cm. the first week i didnt feel hungry but now i cant stop thinking about food but as soon as i start eating i cant eat much! But ive felt these for nearly 2 weeks now. the only new sym is my bbs feel sore today! I just hope AF stays away otherwise ill just keep thinking what the hell was my body doing over the last 2 weeks?!!?

I'll be praying for your bfp!

I'm 12 dpo...
6dpo - sore boobs, burning sensation in my nipples. Feeling lightheaded, creamy cm and headaches
8dpo - same as above but with more like stabbing pains in my boobs, still feeling lightbheaded and shaky
10dpo - bfn
today - shaky, low blood sugar, feeling generally yucky, temps risen for 3 days in a row, woke up with a really bad headache during the night, sore boobs, frequent urination and the other (sorry tmi) where I am usually the opposite before af!

2-3 dpo Very weepy
5 dpo Tender breasts and nips
6 dpo Tender breasts and nips + crampy +backache
7 dpo Tender breasts and nips + crampy +backache

I am never crampy this far before AF, and if my breasts are tender my nips usually aren't unless I'm pregnant. The only early symptom I have had with my pregnancies that is missing is the supersonic sense of smell, so I'm going to wait to test until I get that symptom or AF is late.

Sorry for all those that are out this month and congrats to anyone who got their :bfp: :hugs:

As for me .......

14 dpo today (cd 29, usual cycles 27-28 with occasional 26 thrown in)

Been spotting for 4 days now and feeling like :af: was gonna arrive at any second.
After temp dip at 11dpo, 12 and 13dpo were both up again but wasnt able to temp today as was away.

Gave in and tested at 12dpo and :bfn:
Fully expect to get up to :witch: in the morn but if she hasnt showed then I'll do another test.

I will keep you all posted

xx

Sorry for all those that are out this month and congrats to anyone who got their :bfp: :hugs:

As for me .......

14 dpo today (cd 29, usual cycles 27-28 with occasional 26 thrown in)

Been spotting for 4 days now and feeling like :af: was gonna arrive at any second.
After temp dip at 11dpo, 12 and 13dpo were both up again but wasnt able to temp today as was away.

Gave in and tested at 12dpo and :bfn:
Fully expect to get up to :witch: in the morn but if she hasnt showed then I'll do another test.

I will keep you all posted

xx

Praying for you! :dust:

AFM
12dpo- temp took a dip this morning
cramps like the witch is on her way
breasts not as tender
backache

Hi! This morning I had a super high temp (4 me neway) it was 36.9! So thought as I'm due on any day 4 the next six days I'd take an early test...BFN!!! it had a faint line going the other way so I was so excited so a split second then saw it was going the wrong way so googled it and it said it's a negative!!! I was so upset! All these symptoms and no BFP?!? my cycles are normally pretty much pain free so y am I experiencing these cramps 4 so long! Plus these high temps! They've been above my usual temp for 7 days and 4 days before then they were up and down!!! Everything is so different to my usual symptoms before AF! I just don't get it I really feel different!!! I'm just so gutted! Still feel like AF is coming any minute!! :(

Hello Ladies .... Sending baby dust to everyone I am 9dpo and got BFN this morning and I dont have any symptoms other then some cramping Im still hoping its still too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->