• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

Hi, i have just read some of this thread, my connection wouldn't let me view it all
even though FF says i haven't OV'd yet i know it's coz i have failed this month at temping,

i can't give you DPO but i can give you some symptoms in order of how they started-

Bloated - Dizzyness - Major fatigue ( i can normally stay up till 3am i was in bed one night at 7:30 and got up next morning at lunch) - little abdominal twinges & back pain - peeing more than usual - and started tonight pelvic pain

don't know if it helps but AF is due in 4/5 days Accauding to FF and sandra thinks i may concieve this month.
x

Morning ladies! Of course I couldn't sleep last night (and couldn't hold my wee all night either, LOL). I did another test this morning. The thread is here if you're interested:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/408627-can-get-some-eyes-these-updated-14dpo-fmu.html

I'll still be hanging out here until I get some blood work done. How's everyone today? Any new symptoms?

Hello all!

My symptoms have been pretty standard, but of course they could be all in my head. I usually get the typical early preg symptoms in the form of pms so I'm not even going to try to distinguish or I may lose my mind. The only difference is that I started spotting on Friday (which was cd 23) and I never spot in between periods. It had stopped when I woke up this morning but came backa very very little bit during the day. It's mostly been dark brown blood (TMI gross sorry!!) and not even enough (probably combined throughout the days) to fill up 1 pad. I have been TTC for a year so it's hard to be optimistic, but I have all of my fingers and toes crossed. I may test in the morning for funsies. We'll see!!!

:dust: to all!!

Good luck AubrieC...keep us posted!!

Well I'm on CD34...not really sure how many dpo I am but still no sign of the witch.

Have done a couple of tests this weekend and don't dare do anymore, as I'm not sure I'll be able to handle another BFN.

I had 34 days between MMC and my last period, do you reckon that's what my cycles are going to be like now? Xx

Mine were erratic 31 49 35 34 so I counted mine as 34 x

Thank you :flower:

I just want the :witch: to show now...I'm beyond the time frame for testing - I got my +OPK on the 15th August (11 days after my last period) so if I Ov'd on the 16th-17th and it worked...I'd have my BFP by now wouldnt i :cry:

i see alot of people mentioning sandra? how/what/who is this?

Here's mines
From 1dpo I've been have major cramps
Been very tired since 8dpo
Very Gassy and Constipated (Sorry TMI)
No boob pain but my breast have been feeling sore since 8dpo
Have had some Nausea between 7 & 9 dpo
Sorry should have put this in order but its been happening so much.

well.. :bfn: this morning. thats ok i guess since i am only on cd 27. the spotting has stopped again for now. i'll test again next week like i was originally going to, and hopefully ill get that :bfp:

Lynsay, I was told once to not give up hope until af comes! our bodies do weird things so you never know! gl!!! <3

dpo and today feeling pretty awfull, very tearfull and irritated!! Keep bouncing between the 2!! Soooooo tired and having pretty bad dizzy spells!! I realy do hope all this is for a :bfp: and not a very nasty af xxx

Hello from a newbie, but old time lurker!

I'm 8dpo today and becoming a POAS addict. I tested this morning, and of course BFN, and this afternoon with a pound shop strip and there was a suspiciously faint line. Too faint to call.

I have had cramping, I had pink/brown smears at 5-6days, and horrible breast pain, but that is normal for AF almost as soon as I ovulate. Curiously however I woke up today and my breast pain is drastically reduced, but my veins in my breasts are more pronounced. The weirdest thing is I keep flushing. It started on Sunday and was constant through till bedtime on Monday, my face was on fire. I woke up clear and it started again an hour ago, worse on one side.

Gah! Posted too soon sorry!

Anyway I have a FRER test that is supposed to be good from 6 days before AF is due. How sensitive are these supposed to be-what level of HCG? Are they are reliable as they claim? I'm going to test tomorrow (at 9dpo) since I'm an addict, and then I have a second of those for day 10, and then own brands for a few more days till AF is due.

This is cycle 2 of TTC and I hate the tww already! You ladies are saints to cope as long as some of you do!

Thank you :flower:

I just want the :witch: to show now...I'm beyond the time frame for testing - I got my +OPK on the 15th August (11 days after my last period) so if I Ov'd on the 16th-17th and it worked...I'd have my BFP by now wouldnt i :cry:

Not necessarily, with Alfie I didn't get a bfp till 16dpo dpo its not over till she shows her face. When did u last test?

just have to share with u all, i was only spotting for last 3 days when i thought af had arrived, just done a digi test now and i only got a BFP!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeaaaayyyyyyy 1-2 weeks!!

We just starting ttc our second child, so I haven't started temping or using OPKs. So, I don't have exact DPO for the symptoms but here's what I've experienced:

Keep in mind I have 35 day cycles

CD 24 - Achy hips, shooting cramps that come and go
CD 25 - Achy hips, slight pulling type cramps (felt like ligament type pain from previous pregnancy)
CD 26 - Slight pressure in low groin area, metallic taste, excessive saliva, sharp sensations in breasts, tired

just have to share with u all, i was only spotting for last 3 days when i thought af had arrived, just done a digi test now and i only got a BFP!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeaaaayyyyyyy 1-2 weeks!!

Congratulations!!! I'm always so happy to read bfp posts!

Congrats !!!!

9 dpo and BFN :nope:

Lindsey before I had MMC in may I was on a religious 28 day cycle, next cycle after that was like 36 days.... I'm a pharmacicst and one of the Naturopaths that work in my Pharmacy put me on a herb called Vitex to help balance out my progesterone levels. Ever since then I have been on a 36 day cycle religiously O'ing CD19-20. I guess after that kind of proceedure your body can adjust differently to the way it was before.

It can take upto 3 cycles for everything to settle down and go back to normal.

Best of luck to you, I know the heartbreak you are feeling and hope that you get you BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->