• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

the only symptoms I've had is a metallic taste in my mouth the past 3 days. Slight mild cramping in the mornings the past two days.
And had a very restless night of sleep last night!!
Ahhhh the wait is killing me!!
8 DPO today.

:wave: hi im new to this and ive just found this thread and i love it!! Good luck to u all :dust: im 5dpo and wondering is it too early to get any symptoms :shrug: im feeling very crampy and my bbs r soooo sore today!! Ive also had a massive breakout on my face which is very unusual for me dh keeps joking he could use me to play dot to dot lol xxx

Has anyone got slight ache in their hips when you've been lying down for too long? Very strange!! Keep thinking AF is coming!

One DPO so no symptoms yet, just sore bbies and post OV nausea -- hormones, ya know. Can't wait to be far enough to actually test.

I remember with my son I thought I was coming down with a cold, and my crampiness made me think AF was due soon. I was shocked when I found out I actually was PG. So you never know.

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing tonight?

Emsy- sounds good, keep us updated

Mellofishy- Metallic taste is a great symptom! Hope it keeps up for you.

Mom2twoboyz- it's still so early, hold out a few days and test again, good luck!!:thumbup:

Hel_star- I don't have that hip pain you're talking about. Hopefully it's a good sign for you. I'm happy your temp is up!

Lynsay- how are you doing today hun?

AFM- AF cramps are getting stronger. I'm just going to pray about it tonight and wait and see.

Hey Guys, have really enjoyed reading all your posts, girls with BFP and girls with BFN have similar symptoms to me so I guess all I can do is wait it out. Here are my symptoms anyways

currently 7 days po, nipples a very tender to touch, breasts feel swollen but not sore, have terrible wind, bloated, and starting today dirrohea (sorry if TMI but usually have the opposite problem) thinking it maybe due to hormones.

Also I had a mc back in May and had diarrohea before BFP then too. So hopeful and scared at the same time.

Good luck to all of you and I hope were all haning out in the pregnancy forums before we know it x

7DPO: Horrendous mood swings, weepy, skin break out, sore nipples (have had for a couple of days, so exhausted, bloated and starving hungry. Mad dream over night that I had to take my BBT immediately and woke poor DH at 2am in a panic because I couldnt find my thermometer. LOL.

OMG! You pretty much described my symptoms other than the thermometer.. I don't test my BBT. I had some weird dreams about pregnancy tests though. I've had the dreams before... But all the tests were positive then I tested negative when I woke up the next day. This dream, I didn't get ANY positive gesters... So maybe I'm pregnant :happydance: Good luck hun

6dpo and feeling soooo :sleep: throat is still sore and now my nose is runny to! If im not pg then im defo coming down with something!! bbs very sore and tender especially just behind my nipples and this last 2 days been feeling really hot! Normaly am cold all the time but keep getting hot flushes!! Fxd hoping these are good signs!!!! xxx

Morning everyone,

So I caved and tested this morning. I either got two VERY faint BFP's or two Very nasty evaps. I'm using IC's and I've heard a lot about bad evaps with them on here. I'm keeping the faith, and I know whatever happens It's God's plan. I'll retest every day until Friday. Good luck and :dust: ladies!!!!!!!

ttcfurever aww ive got my fingers crossed 4u n u get a big fat :bfp: in a few days!! Sending u lots of sticky :dust: gud luck xxx

feeling a bit shaky !! Had 2 quite bad dizzy spells at work whilst i was walking today thought i was going to pass out!! was a bit scary oooooo i do hope am pg n its not my body playing tricks on me !!!!

I'm 12 dpo...
6dpo - sore boobs, burning sensation in my nipples. Feeling lightheaded, creamy cm and headaches
8dpo - same as above but with more like stabbing pains in my boobs, still feeling lightbheaded and shaky
10dpo - bfn
today - shaky, low blood sugar, feeling generally yucky, temps risen for 3 days in a row, woke up with a really bad headache during the night, sore boobs, frequent urination and the other (sorry tmi) where I am usually the opposite before af!

A new "symptom" to add today, at work by boss got a coffee and I swear the smell made me want to throw up so much. I hate coffee anyway but it never bothers me but I could smell it drifting over to my desk and urgh, feeliing quesy just thinking about it! :sick:

OK I've peed on like 50 IC's and kept getting very faint lines like this

Can you see it? Much better in person. Since this wasn't fmu I'm gonna do the other one tomorrow and pray for a darker line. Thank you Lord!

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/lorishasantiago/Big%20chop/DSC01340.jpg
So I went out and got a 2 pack of the "early tests" and got this
https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/lorishasantiago/Big%20chop/DSC01328.jpg

Can you see it? Much better in person. Since this wasn't fmu I'm gonna do the other one tomorrow and pray for a darker line. Thank you Lord!

I can defo see it on the second one! Yey!!!! :happydance:

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/lorishasantiago/Big%20chop/DSC01340.jpg
So I went out and got a 2 pack of the "early tests" and got this
https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/lorishasantiago/Big%20chop/DSC01328.jpg

:happydance::happydance: congrats!! I had to zoom but its def their :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I have to tilt my screen back to see the top one but you can see it plain as day in person. I'm gonna try to get a pic in natural light.

congrats ttcfurrever :happydance: i can see the line clearly in the second test!

i love reading this thread...i have lots of similar symptoms as you guys.

i dont know whats going on with me? very frustrating because AF was due yesterday, we bd'd lastnight and i spotted a little bit afterwards and just assumed it was the evil witch but i have had nothing since? tested BFN though?! guess my body is just playing games...so unfair!!

gl to everyone else waiting to test :dust:

Help! I'm exhausted. I don't know if I'm suddenly the laziest person alive or if something is really going on here. Tomorrow morning will start my 12th day post IUI and I got a BFN this morning. I can't seem to get myself moving though. I'm totally drained. Also I'm getting cramps and AF is due on Friday. I'm so confused. I don't know what to think. It seems like it's over for me since I'm already at day 11 and got a negative, plus the cramps. Can my brain be causing me to think I'm this tired?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->