TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

I am so happy to see that your babe is doing well!! YAY!!

My spotting is tapering off now, It is only pale pale pink when i wipe. Eeeeekk I am gonna test Sunday morning. My family and I are leaving for Cuba on monday so I would really like to know before we go. Fingers crossed for a BFP!!

Hi everyone. Couldn't stay away 'till morning! :blush:

Sugarlys, FMU! FMU! FMU! :af: Fx'd for you tomorrow morning! :flower:

Tainted: Look at your little bebe!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Jess, Fx'd for you too! A vaca in Cuba sounds wonderful! Anywhere with sun right now sounds wonderful!!! :thumbup:

As crazy as this sounds, I think I'm not going to temp this month. I enjoy it, it's cool to see that temp rise but then I agonize and stress and waste a lot of time staring at a temp! I know around when I ovulate, I know that my temp rises. So starting around CD 11, I'm going to take Mucinex, BD every other day and just leave it at that! Here's hopin'! :flower:

Wow Tainted...so excited and beautiful!!! Congrats :D
Blessed - do it!! I might try Mucinex next month if I don't get a BFP!
Jess - good luck and enjoy your vacay!! :)
I will test in the morning, but I would be really surprised if it was one tomorrow when it wasn't one this afternoon. Does FMU make that much of a diff?
Nite girlies!

Listen Sugarlys.. you can have a more concentrated pee in the morning which will have more hCG in the count... so you are not out of the game yet. And thanks...Im pretty excited myself! :) I am hoping for another ultrasound in a months time.. I don't know if my Dr will go for it, but she pretty much will do what I ask...lol

Jess.. Soooo jealous! I love Mexico so much! I was there twice this year and I totally want to buy a 'winter' home there. It only costs 30 grand, and I have people that I know that could live there and be the care takers. I'd imagine Cuba is gunna be close.

Good luck with all your testing in the morning!! I will be here bright and early (post puke) to check out all the findings! :)

Night night all

hello everyone, i am new...can i join? i am in the dreaded TWW right now :cry: i, like many of you, had the hcg shot. i am 7 days away from testing...that is unless AF rears her ugly head. i am crampy but i guess that is normal either way...it's awful to not know what is going on with your own body. oh well, i am going to keep my head up and pray for a BFP! any feedback for me? thanks!

OMG Tainted i cant stop looking at your US!!! wowwwwww you have one strong baby in there!! (for all these puking) i thought it would be twins lol
Blessed how are you??? and hows studying going on? good luck with your exam on monday!! unlike you i will start temping this month!! but not from the very begining starting CD 8 maybe just to see the rise and thats all! yesterday was my first day with Clomid, i started the cramping already!! i feel like my lower abdomen is soooo bloated its gonna explode im so afraid to develop cysts :S the weird thing is that my doc told me to take 2 cycles of clomid with progesterone supplement in the last 2 weeks of my cycles and go back after 2 months if that didnt work.
im not sure if this is the right way i mean not monitoring my progesterone levels and not even doing any US to check for ovulation and follicles and all... but anyway m doing it.

Sugarlys, sorry for BFN!! try FMU it does make a difference i hear!!
AF STAY AWAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful im sooooooooooo excited for the darker line OMG!!!!!!!! how can u be that patient id go for the bloodwork RIGHT NOW!!

Hello tobefruitful and welcome!!! what does the HCG do exactly?? (Sorry :blush:)
good luck for your TWW!!! hope this month will be your month!!

Well it was a BFN this morning! I am okay though! It was only month 1 of trying...so here we go again :) I think AF is starting...just by the cramps..I am happy though, that my body seems to be back to a "normal" regular cycle..that is a good sign!
Hopeful - can't wait to hear how things are with you!! :)
Tobefruitful - welcome!! Hope you get your BFP this month!
I have been taking my vitamins etc...any tips on what my hubby can take to help him?
Have a great Saturday everyone!
(Oh and my meeting went great yesterday....so great to be back :)...I have more meetings next week!!)

Sugarlys sorry for the BFN hun :hug: maybe this cycle will be our cycle!! and we finally get our february BFP's!! its my 2nd cycle ttc as well
glad your meeting went well
im taking follic acid and Clomid as well as progesterone supplement
as for hubby well he takes a multivitamine Gerimax. dont know of anything else
gonna give Mucinex a try this month as well!!
FX'd for us!

OMG Tainted i cant stop looking at your US!!! wowwwwww you have one strong baby in there!! (for all these puking) i thought it would be twins lol
Blessed how are you??? and hows studying going on? good luck with your exam on monday!! unlike you i will start temping this month!! but not from the very begining starting CD 8 maybe just to see the rise and thats all! yesterday was my first day with Clomid, i started the cramping already!! i feel like my lower abdomen is soooo bloated its gonna explode im so afraid to develop cysts :S the weird thing is that my doc told me to take 2 cycles of clomid with progesterone supplement in the last 2 weeks of my cycles and go back after 2 months if that didnt work.
im not sure if this is the right way i mean not monitoring my progesterone levels and not even doing any US to check for ovulation and follicles and all... but anyway m doing it.
good morning! the hcg shot was given to me to promote ovulation. i am cu
Sugarlys, sorry for BFN!! try FMU it does make a difference i hear!!
AF STAY AWAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful im sooooooooooo excited for the darker line OMG!!!!!!!! how can u be that patient id go for the bloodwork RIGHT NOW!!

Hello tobefruitful and welcome!!! what does the HCG do exactly?? (Sorry :blush:)
good luck for your TWW!!! hope this month will be your month!!

good morning, hcg shot was given to me to start ovulation. i have the certain horomone in me that if i were to test before the date given to me (feb. 4th) that i would test falsely positive every time. :cry: this was my first month on clomid...i did not get any side affects from it, when are you taking it? i took it pretty much right before bed. i am a teacher and dreaded the thought of having side affects while teaching. this TTW is for the birds! i keep having off and on cramps...is this something that anybody else experiencing? i truly hope this means i will see a BFP in 6 days...at least that is what i am praying for. have a great day everybody! :thumbup:

Awww that ultrasound picture melted my heart... Such a beautiful picture!

I got a blazingly obvious bfn this morning at 7dpo

Sorry about the :bfn:'s Sugarlys :hugs:
So your late though aren't you?where is your period?

Tainted-feeling any better?

Mirna- I know but I can't go before 14 days so the earliest I'd Sunday and I'm sooo busy that day!

Tobefruitful- welcome to our crazy world. Hope your 2ww flies by and if not we are here.

Blessed- I love your positive attitude about conceiving, I think that you'll prob end up pregnant on your own before that other stuff is really needed, lol

Morning everyone! K & I just went out for a big breakfast. Love doing that on the weekends but now I'm so full I just wanna go back to bed!

Hi Mirna! I thought tainted was having twins too, that is one strong bean in there. Studying is not going well, I don't know what it is about this one but I'm struggling to get motivated. Oh well. Starting temping on CD 8 is perfect. The first week of your cycle, temps can be all of the place and they don't mean anything. I'm really glad I did temp b/c I am very familiar w/ my cycle now. So how long are you on Clomid this cycle? I'm surprised your doc prescribed it without checking for cysts.

Sugarlys, I'm sorry you got a bfn. :cry: I'm still not going to give up on this month until your witch shows up & she better stay away!!! :ninja: I'm glad the meetings went so well.

Hopeful, how are you feeling? To be honest, my positive attitude about conceiving has really only happened within the past few weeks. We kept getting bad news until I just let it all go. It turns out that insurance doesn't cover IVF. (Should have know!) We have an info meeting in two weeks w/ the RE but we're thinking it would be at least $20K, and that's too much right now. So ok, maybe I'll take Femara & Mucinex each month to up our chances but I'm just not going to worry about it anymore. What will be, will be. Either way, we have a great life and are very blessed. :flower:

Er, 7 dpo is way early!!! FX'd you get that BFP soon!!!

Welcome tobefruitful! I hope AF stays away for you, good luck! :thumbup:

Ok, back to half-hearted studying! :blush:

Sugarlys!!! I got a bfn up to 7 days being late for AF... Then on the 8th it was crazy positive so you aren't out of the game just yet young lady:)
Mirna and blessed.. I have a fighter bean in there... One that handles falling down the stairs to a broken tailbone to bleeding when I'm not supposed to! Lol
Yum I want a big breakfast but I do NOT want to get ready and go out anywhere! Lol I'm gonna make scrambled eggs I think!
I got sick this am... Really thought I was gonna keep it down then I attempted to brush my teeth!!! Lol
Where in the heck is hopeful...... I wanna know if she got a darker line!!!!
Ok it's ensure time... Oh yum! Lol

Hey girls...I'm out now - got my AF! I was doing completely fine until my good friend told me this aft that she is preggo. For some reason it totally hit me and I got to the car and just started to cry. SO weird...I guess it affected me more than I thought.
BUT...I will not be discouraged! :)
Going to go have a nap with hubby :)

Oh no Sugarlys. I know the feeling when people around you tell you their pregnant etc. in my situation a family member got pregnant by accident on their honeymoon. We had been trying for a while without success and ended up at the fertility clinic a few months later. When her shower came I couldn't bring myself to go, I was crying and couldn't keep my composure. It was awful I had to miss it, but my state of mind at that point was not helpful. I sent my present along with my apologies for missing it. All was fine. Sometimes you just have to take a step back from these things just to absorb it all. Being sensitive to it doesn't make you bad, it makes you human.
Good luck, I hope your bfp comes soon

Thanks Hopeful..I knew coming on here would make me feel better :)
I know we haven't been trying for long so it was the first time we have dealt with this. Luckily I have such an amazing hubby who is sensitive and listens to my disappointments. His first question though of course (which is typical of most men) was "why are you crying?" haha.
I am trying to think about all the things I am thankful for today...I usually do that when things aren't going according to "my" plan.

That must have been hard...I don't blame you for not going to the shower! How are things with you???

I am doing okay today except for the fact that my son refuses to nap the past two days and has meltdowns cause of it. He cried himself horse today, and there was no consoling him. So I have a crazy headache and am a tad bit stressed out. So many things to do still for party tomorrow, and he's drained me. I just ate dinner and am ready to pass out I'm so exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->