*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
It's UK Mother's Day on Sunday 6th March... Who's getting there BFP!!!

I'm back for the second month in the tww!!!

Cycle was 32 days last month- ended in a chemical I seemed to ovulate on cd16, that was my first month off the pill

This month I got my positive on CD14, more where I would expect it to be as I'm normally 28 days, so today is 1dpo... We dtd day before and day after positive ovulation .... Fingers crossed

AF is due 5th March based on last month having a lp of 16 days ( could of been the chemical) however I'm guessing more 14 days so maybe the 3rd... Will be testing from 8dpo..., who's with me????:happydance:

I had completly forgotten it was mothers day! My AF is due somewhere between 3nd and 4th march BUT I've had really looong cycles in the past too so who knows. Would be awesome to get a bfp in time for mothers day :) TTC no 2 here, first month

We are pretty much the same, when you planning to start testing, it's our second month, things seem more normal and to the right time this month, last month was first off the coil/pill for 7 years !!

Af is due 5th March with me. I'm thinking of starting to test on 1st March when I'll be 10 dpo. We weren't really trying until we thought 'why not?' a week ago (we were planning for later in the year instead). Now we've decided to go for it, I'm really nervous it will be difficult, though DS was conceived 6 weeks after finishing the pill when we were NTNP.

Yes I'm thinking next Saturday/Sunday which will be 9/10dpo! Eeekkk

I'm thinking maybe next Sun/Mon...should be 10dpo-ish going by OPKs etc. Got some cheapie pregnancy tests off Amazon :) I'm really excited!

I'm thinking maybe next Sun/Mon...should be 10dpo-ish going by OPKs etc. Got some cheapie pregnancy tests off Amazon :) I'm really excited!

Me too can't wait... Will use cheap ones until day AF due unless I get a strong positive before

I've got a few cheap tests here already and have ordered frer (I think they're called) which should be arriving beginning of next week.

I was thinking the same, initial tests with cheapies then get a better one if it seems promising :) will probably get a frer if I can, only used cheapies and a digital with my last pregnancy :) think I'm 3dpo today and bored of waiting already lol!!

I'm due AF from the 4th, had a random 36 day cycle last month so dont know if I'll be late again.... Would be awesome to get a bfp on mothers day :) good luck everyone

I would soooo love a bfp in time for mothers day :D keeping everything crossed good luck everyone

I got so excited when I read your thread title.. I'm hoping for a bfp and announcing to my mother in law on Mother's Day would be sooo special. But I'm from the US and it took me a minute to register that it's much earlier in the year for the UK. Still hope we might borrow the date just for 2016, I agree it would be wonderful.

oooh that's an exciting thought! my AF is due March 4th (its usually on time) that would be the best mothers day present ever

It would be.... 3dpo now ...

I'm 1-2dpo today, should be due mothers day weekend. Unfortunately DH was away from Thursday to last night so missed most of my fertile days :/ hopefully tues, Weds and last night will be enough!

Hi ladies, can I join you? :flower: Af due 1st March. I don't temp or use opks so don't know dpo. I have got bfp on cd24 in the past, I am cd20 today. Wouldn't it be lovely to get a bfp for Mother's Day! I hadn't thought of it like that! I am feeling hopeful this month as I bought 4 pairs of jeans and jeggings last week so hoping I can't wear them!:dohh:

Of course!!

4dpo so tempted to test ahhhhh

Be strong!! :wacko:

I've had a very weird taste in my mouth all day... No amount of eating, drinking, brushing, flossing, mints is making it go. Saturday night I had heartburn. I only usually get that at the latter stages of pregnancy :shrug:

If I got a bfp this time it would also be a lovely birthday present for me as is my birthday in march. :cry: (I did a crying smiley because it's my 40th!)

I'm trying but I'm positive this month, have dtd every other night for the last 10 days right through ovulation period!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->