*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Sounds good! I've dtd on cd 7, 11 and 13. Did intend every other night but it didn't happen! I'm hoping I've covered whenever o was. Started getting ewcm on cd7, so purely going by that!

I'm dieing to test, only 5dpo though. Promised myself I I would hold out until AF is due but that's not going to happen lol

I'm dieing to test, only 5dpo though. Promised myself I I would hold out until AF is due but that's not going to happen lol

Ha ha me to espically after my chemical last month but as each day's goes by I keep thinking oh I may get one now lol!! I'm going to try so hard to reach 10 at least... Only 6 days to go lol

Ha ha me to espically after my chemical last month but as each day's goes by I keep thinking oh I may get one now lol!! I'm going to try so hard to reach 10 at least... Only 6 days to go lol

Glad its not just me who's counting down the days! So nice to have people to wait with :)

Glad its not just me who's counting down the days! So nice to have people to wait with :)

Oh yes I'm dying to test

Hi :wave: I'm due af on the 2nd I think, I've guessed ovulation on other signs I normally get this month as opks didn't arrive in time.
We bd o-3, o-2, o-1 and O so I really hope we caught it. I'll start testing at 9dpo which is 29th as I have an 11 lp anyway. I've had sore boobs since last ovulation but yesterday and today I've had a horrible taste in my mouth and I can't for the life of me shift it. Backache and back of my legs ache on and off too also period aching pains on and off . I can't wait to see if we get bfps in time for Mother's Day x

hi all I'm still new here. but am due AF just before mothers day. how many DPO do people wait before they start testing ?? can I ask what chemical means ? x

hi all I'm still new here. but am due AF just before mothers day. how many DPO do people wait before they start testing ?? can I ask what chemical means ? x

I think some people test as early as 7 or 8dpo, don't think you're likely to see a bfp then but it's fun to test lol.

Chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage...I think but not 100% sure something goes wrong not long after implantation and for some reason the egg doesn't surviive? It's quite common I think :(

Yes I got positive on FRERS last month but negative on digital. Bloods where boarder line then my period arrived 4 days late.. Doctors called it chemical

Morning! I'm feeling pretty much normal this morning, funny taste in my mouth has gone. Last night got night sweats which I usually get before af, although usually it happens in the night or 2 just before af, so this is too early for that. But it's made me feel doubtful. On the other hand The usual giveaway for me when pregnant is my sense of smell goes through the roof, and this morning could smell the moisturiser I'd put on my legs quite strongly when I was in the car taking my daughter to school. Also this morning had a wierd sensation in my uterus, like that fluttery sensation when a baby in there has hiccups. Not sure what that was all about?

I'm feeling normal too, I'm only 5dpo today but soooooo want it this month!!! If it doesn't happen this or next month we have a 3 month gap :(

I'm feeling normal too, I'm only 5dpo today but soooooo want it this month!!! If it doesn't happen this or next month we have a 3 month gap :(

Is that to avoid Christmas?

No, next month would be early December which is fine but after that your looking early jan- to avoid Xmas, early Feb, my sons birthday and then early March/ my whole families birthdays are in March I can't have another lol

Hi

Depending on when I ovulate depends when I will test. I got my first high on the clearable ovulation digital stick today I'm only cd10 since the miscarriage. Ive been ttc for 22 months :cry: My last loss before that was last january yup 2 in a row, sucks. So this is my 14th cycle since my d&c

Hi

Depending on when I ovulate depends when I will test. I got my first high on the clearable ovulation digital stick today I'm only cd10 since the miscarriage. Ive been ttc for 22 months :cry: My last loss before that was last january yup 2 in a row, sucks. So this is my 14th cycle since my d&c

Lots of bedding for you this week then!!!

Morning girls, no symptoms here apart from backache and the weird taste in my mouth still. How are you all feeling now x

Morning girls, no symptoms here apart from backache and the weird taste in my mouth still. How are you all feeling now x

Excited with how we have bedded this month I'm hopeful. I got positive on cd14 in PM and Cd15 in AM We bedded on cd13 cd15 cd17 and cd19 just to be sure incase the egg was released later...

That sounds brilliant timing 😊 Crossing my fingers for you x

I hope so!! Thank you so much you too

Hi

Sorry about your losses, I know how you're feeling. After my baby Poppy was stillborn, got my hopes up twice, to have them dashed again both at 6 weeks. Each time a little bit more is chiselled from me. Getting a baby just seems like an impossibility to me at the moment!

Well things were looking up a bit earlier, burst into tears because I've got so much housework to do (half term last week - it all got left!) so maybe my emotions are skyrocketing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->