*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Feeling deflated today ladies...been having crampi g, backache and loads of weird cm...dis an OPK and definite positive :( looks like I'm not 6dpo after all.

But your fertile now so get bedding so you catch that egg!!

Went to bed with slight cramps, almost like af coming, but week too early! When I got up felt a bit wet and it actually felt like af was here, but wasn't! I have noticed one thing this month which is different, that I've had NO pains or niggles in bb's at all so far, normally start getting that by now.

Anyhow, popped into tesco on way back from taking dd to school, wanted to get frer's but they didn't have any. So picked a pack of tesco ones, but without realising picked up 2 boxes stuck together, (shhh I only paid for one) so now have 4 of them to play with! It says on box to test on day of period but hey, got 2 freebies so I might just scratch that itch and do one :happydance:

Went to bed with slight cramps, almost like af coming, but week too early! When I got up felt a bit wet and it actually felt like af was here, but wasn't! I have noticed one thing this month which is different, that I've had NO pains or niggles in bb's at all so far, normally start getting that by now.

Anyhow, popped into tesco on way back from taking dd to school, wanted to get frer's but they didn't have any. So picked a pack of tesco ones, but without realising picked up 2 boxes stuck together, (shhh I only paid for one) so now have 4 of them to play with! It says on box to test on day of period but hey, got 2 freebies so I might just scratch that itch and do one :happydance:

See I'm the same apart from a really dry throat no matter how much I drink (don't know if it's my hayfever starting as live surrounded by fields) I have no sore boobs or anything. I had a pain like ovulation in my right ovary area yesterday that just made me shocked but didn't take my breath away it lasted a couple of seconds but that's it. I normally have way more symptoms even now lol. 4 frers is a bargain lol at least it will give you a few more to play with as you said x

Sadly they weren't frers, just tesco brand ones. Just did one but bfn, but it is too early really, what did I expect! I'm just too impatient! Oh well onwards we go.

were they Tesco digital ones or just regular ones? I'm getting so impatient now! I'm 10dpo and feel like ive talked myself into loads of symptoms. I really hope I'm not imagining it :( I might POAS tomorrow morning. do people always do first wee of the day tests?? and do u all think FRER's are best. ( don't think Tesco stock them... boots had a good offer on them the other day when I went in though)

were they Tesco digital ones or just regular ones? I'm getting so impatient now! I'm 10dpo and feel like ive talked myself into loads of symptoms. I really hope I'm not imagining it :( I might POAS tomorrow morning. do people always do first wee of the day tests?? and do u all think FRER's are best. ( don't think Tesco stock them... boots had a good offer on them the other day when I went in though)

They're were just the regular ones, £3.50 for 2. ( or 4 as in my case :haha:) Personally I prefer frers but as they're so expensive I save those til nearer af. I usually get ic's to get poas out of my system. You'd think by now I'd know not to test so early, but I just can't help it!!! I have got 1 frer in my drawer but no way going to use that yet!

I tested today 6 dpo and it was negative! ;( boooooo

Boooo!! Ah you've got plenty of time yet.

I'm getting this weird fluttering in my uterus again. You know like when you get that annoying trapped nerve twitch thing I n your eye? It feels like that, a kind of pulsing sensation.

I hope so... I think as each day says no the chances are sooo much less

I'm excited to test! Could be in the tww or maybe a 4ww who knows lol but think I'll start testing in about 3 days and keep going AF comes :happydance:

This is our first month trying, and I can't believe how long this 2ww is!! The feels a lot longer than 2 weeks, that's for sure. Testing Wednesday next week, though will still be 3 days before af is due. That's a whole week to wait still!!

Ageeeessss! 7dpo tomorrow !!! Maybe get a positive within a couple of days if I'm lucky

Hello all, AF due on the 1st, was going to wait to test but got a bfn this morning, don't know exactly when I ovulated... So I could be 10dpo or just 6dpo... I only stopped the pill early January so it's just a waiting game... Wishing you all luck.

ahhhh I cant handle the waiting! I feel like all my *symptoms* have vanished. i'll be 12dpo tomorrow so am gonna test in the morning on a cheapie. is there a list somewhere of which tests read which hCg level?

ahhhh I cant handle the waiting! I feel like all my *symptoms* have vanished. i'll be 12dpo tomorrow so am gonna test in the morning on a cheapie. is there a list somewhere of which tests read which hCg level?

The countdown to pregnancy website is good one, also you can view other people's tests to compare. It gives you all sorts of stats such as likeliness of getting a bfp based on your dpo. Not all the tests have their sensitivity levels though, as I found with tescos ones :dohh:

Yipeeeee now 7dpo.... It's getting closer!! Will test in a minute anyway with an Internet cheapie!!

How is everyone feeling...

For the last 2 weeks I've had headach All the time, yesterday I was both soooo angry and emotional for no reason..... And I feel thirsty a lot of the time ( I hardly ever drink much, could go all day without drinking if I didn't need water to live lol )

Lots of weird stomach feelings, like stretching and butterfly's.... Very odd trying not to think anything of all of these though x

Bfn for me this morning :( feeling defeated. 12dpo (I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->