Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Skyler2014

Mom to son born Apr. 30th
Reaction score
:hi: anyone else due for af near Valentines day? I'm due on the 13th according to ff. I am probably testing between the 12th (14dpo) and Valentine's day depending on when I have the house to myself as we're currently staying with my in-laws. I don't usually celebrate Valentines day but can't resist the thought of putting a positive test or a sweet note in a heart shaped box or something. Hoping to test on the 13th and get a BFP with my ic and confirm with a frer the next morning. Anyway, feel like I'm rambling a bit here. Testing around Valentines day? Come join me :)

Testing dates
9th
Jelly.Bean
11th
Blueskydreams
12th
Stephaniexx
Aeropanda
RobertRedford
13th
Hopingforbbynm2
Jammers77 :bfp:
Mummy stutt
Me :witch:
14th
Me (in-laws are at work so will def test if not before then)
Disneymom
Mummyco4
291 :witch: :(
ArmyJswife :bfp:
Mintaroo
15th
Mintaroo (if she can wait)
16th
Sublimegirl85

Hi:) I am testing on the 13th in hopes of surprising my love with a bfp on Valentine's day♡ want to be buddies?

Hi, I'll be testing on the 9th of Feb. If I get a bfp this cycle, I'm thinking that I'll hold off on telling my OH until his birthday on the 16th......if I can hold out that long

12th for me, first cycle. How are you ladies feeling so far?

Hi, I'll be testing on the 9th of Feb. If I get a bfp this cycle, I'm thinking that I'll hold off on telling my OH until his birthday on the 16th......if I can hold out that long

Oh wow and I thought one day was gonna be bad;) but you can have us as support to try to get you through till the 16th:)

First month trying (we were gunna wait til may but we decided to jump on!) so I'm not expecting anything lol. I'd consider myself extremely lucky if I get a bfp lol! I feel completely normal so far, just sore boobs.

I'm due the 12th so I will probably test on the 14th. I never test early anymore lol.

My period's due to show on the 13th. I'm going to test at 10dpo, 12dpo, and then on the 13th which would be 14dpo if AF doesn't show first. I'm not feeling too confident this month. We missed BD the day before O, I didn't have any CM to speak of, and I never found my cervix open. Holding on to just a shred of hope.

Hello ladies! How are we all doing today?
Hoping4bbynm2- would love to be buddies. Fx we both get our BFP on the 13th!
Jelly.bean that would be a nice surprise for OH's birthday. Fx and good luck on keeping quiet too.
Stephaniexx- good luck! One of my ttc buddies got a BFP her first cycle.
Disneymom2011- fx. I don't like testing any earlier than 13dpo. The 13 is when af is due and 15dpo.
Jammers77- yay you can test with me and hoping4bbynm2! If you don't get one sooner that is :)

Jelly.bean that would be a nice surprise for OH's birthday. Fx and good luck on keeping quiet too.
Disneymom2011- fx. I don't like testing any earlier than 13dpo. The 13 is when af is due and 15dpo.
Jammers77- yay you can test with me and hoping4bbynm2! If you don't get one sooner that is :)

Yayyy baby:dust: to both of us. How are you feeling so far?

I've been having some slight cramps and sore bbs but the latter has been happening pretty much the whole cycle. Only 5dpo so it's too early for symptoms and trying not to ss as I did that after the first time I thought I had ovulated. How are you feeling. What dpo are you?

Can I join? I did an IUI on Friday, and have a requisition for a blood test on the 14th :)

12th for me, first cycle. How are you ladies feeling so far?

I'll be testing on the 12th as well stephaniexx! This is our first cycle trying, but a lady can hope! My husband and I met on St. Patrick's day, so we celebrate that instead of Valentine's, but it sure would be sweet! Maybe we'll all be making it a special one this year with some BFP'S!!!

I've been having some slight cramps and sore bbs but the latter has been happening pretty much the whole cycle. Only 5dpo so it's too early for symptoms and trying not to ss as I did that after the first time I thought I had ovulated. How are you feeling. What dpo are you?

I am only 2dpo so nothing yet. Some cramping but I try very hard not to SS because it's a let down!

Can I join? I did an IUI on Friday, and have a requisition for a blood test on the 14th :)

Of course zimmy! Welcome. I hope you get your BFP! By your sig it looks like you've had a bumpy road. :dust:

I am totally new here so HI! and This is our first round of TTC #5. I am still BF full time with a 12 month old but we wanted to start trying anyway. I will be testing on the 14th to see if it worked! I know I FEEL tired, moody, weird dreams, campy, discharge, lower back is killing me but may just be excited to be trying again. I hope I am or at least that AF FINALLY comes so we can start tracking!

I am due on the 10th FF tells me to test on the 14th which is what I will be doing if NO AF by then, and temps still high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->