Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Yay Jammers that's so exciting! Pictures?

My first test is a squinter. FF went back and forth, back and forth, till it finally decided that I'm only 12dpo today instead of 16dpo. So it's a surprise that I even got a pos at 10dpo. Here's that pic from two days ago. I haven't taken any new pics, but yesterday's test looked the same and today's was a smidgeon darker.

I'm holding off announcing it to family and friends until I know that the baby is in the right place. Last May I had an ectopic, so I'm sorta treading with caution right now. So far, I'm not having the same type of cramping that I had last time (I had stabbing pains in my bum and knew right off that something wasn't right).

You ladies will get your BFPs soon!! I just know it! Keep your chins up!:flower:

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Hope it's a sticky one you got in there Jammers. Good luck to those still waiting for af. May she stay away from you :af: as for me- af has left so Cd 5, just waiting to ovulate. Fx it is a lot sooner than last time. I should have a 31 day cycle (pre-pill) minus my 11 day lp (if it sticks with that, I should ovulate around Cd 20 but we'll see

I'm out for sure. AF showed her ugly face. Baby dust to you wonderful ladies!!

So happy for you, Jammers! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a h&h 9 months!

It wasn't meant to be, girls. This morning I woke up with lower back cramping, and I knew something was not right. I took a test, and the test was even more faint than the first one. I had to hold it in natural sunlight to even see it. The bleeding started about an hour ago, and I'm cramping pretty nastily. Just praying it's not ectopic, but I'm going to keep testing to make sure it goes negative, because that's what happened to me with my ectopic. Found out I was pregnant, and four days later (just like this time!) the bleeding began. My hcg numbers slowly climbed, and I ended up having to have methotrexate to stop the tissue from continuing to grow.

I'm numb right now. I've had several bouts of crying, and now I just feel like I'd like to crawl in a hole. My husband hasn't dealt with it yet (he's been busy with sick church people who are in the hospital today), and he just looks awful.

I just wanted to give you all an update so that you know what happened if you see me posting about in the future.

I'm out =(. Period came today, 18dpo. I hope my next cycle will be a normal length. Ttc with long cycles is so hard.

Awe I know how you feel. Good luck with the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->