Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Babyrogers- Oh no! That is slightly embarrassing. Usually those packages come unmarked. Do they know you are ttc? Glad your not driving yourself crazy with ss. Gl at work today. I'm sure you'll be thinking about it way more than your boss, try not to worry =).

Armyjsgirl- I know what you mean by trying not to. Some symptoms are just too noticeable to miss. I think mine are just progesterone related, but really hoping it's something more =). Hope you're feeling better. Migraines are awful. Can you take anything for them at this stage?

I'll be doing my first test on the 16th! Can't wait, fingers crossed x

Testing on the 14th.Or maybe the 15th if I can hold out that long. AF is due on the 14th, but lately hasn't been showing up until night.

Hey girls. FXd that we all get that baby caught.

I'm not symptom spotting. Last month during the tww, I went nutso about the least little thing. I wasn't necessarily trying to get pregnant, but when I found out that O happened when I didn't expect it, I was disappointed to find out I wasn't pregnant. And now that we're officially trying, I'm not going to set myself up for that disappointment again. I will, however, test in 3 days. LOL That's as far as I'm going to let the baby mania get to me.

How are you girls doing during the tww?

Babyrogers- Oh no! That is slightly embarrassing. Usually those packages come unmarked. Do they know you are ttc? Glad your not driving yourself crazy with ss. Gl at work today. I'm sure you'll be thinking about it way more than your boss, try not to worry =).

Armyjsgirl- I know what you mean by trying not to. Some symptoms are just too noticeable to miss. I think mine are just progesterone related, but really hoping it's something more =). Hope you're feeling better. Migraines are awful. Can you take anything for them at this stage?

No they don't...or didn't...and the thing is that they've known me for five years, since I was 15 and I don't think they're willing to accept I'm an adult capable of making my own decision even though I'm a supervisor now.

Welcome sublimegirl and mintaroo. Fx you caught your eggs.
I'm actually so happy to finally be in the 2 week wait that it feels like nothing after waiting 8 weeks to ovulate.

I hope mine are what I want them to be. Lol :) Thanks, I'm not sure if I can or not. I have been trying not to just in case I am pregnant AND I just don't like medicine too much, never have. Lol

Anyone else getting antsy? I am having a reallllly hard time holding out! I am only 8dpo so it is still a little early and I know it will be a neg.

Me!! Ordered some cheapies, they should come tomorrow then I'm gunna go nuts peeing on them all until AF is due lol.

Of course I had to go POAS since I have a big pile of IC's here. :bfn:

AF is due feb 14 and just couldn't hold out any longer. Broke down and POAS this morning. I thought I saw a very faint line but DB couldn't see it so we just say its a BFN unfortunately... But after looking at my Period Tracker app on my phone it shows that my last day of my last period was 24 days ago and the first time I had sex after my period was the day after and since then we've been dtd every other day, so I'm still hopeful seeing that it could in fact just be too early to test still. :) keeping my FX'd and those test out of sight so I don't tempt myself too much for a few more days. Lol Still praying for you ladies and myself to get our BFP's also this month! :)

Keep hope for sure - you're early!!

One thing that kinda gives me hope is the way I've been feeling. It's all reminding me of my first pregnancy and how I had been feeling just before finding out I was pregnant... So yes, I'm still staying hopeful and keeping my FX'd that AF doesn't show and we have a sticky one.. :)

I agree it's still early. Af is due on the 14th for me now too :) moved my ovulation day over a day

Having trouble not ssing. I have more to add to my earlier list.

Tired, irritable, sore nipples, creamy white cm, on and off cramps.

Is anybody else having noticeable symptoms?

I am having the same symptoms. Its so hard to tell what is going on! I wish I knew when I would have an AF so that we can start charting!!! This is just such a shot in the dark.(lol)

I am staying with a friend and have 1 stick and its so hard not to use it tomorrow but I'm trying to wait until I am actually late or well if I will be late. Lol

Hi everyone! I haven't checked back in a while. Armyjsgirl, you are definitely not out yet. Just give it a couple more days =).

Hi Mummyc04, is this your first month trying? That would be great to have bfp already.

I'm still going to do my first test 10dpo on Monday. Only two more mornings to hold out! I think I can do it. Not due to get af until the 16th. We leave to visit family on Tuesday, so I will be bringing my test with me if bfn. Or bfp, LoL. I'm sure I'll keep testing until I Get back in town for a midwife appointment.

Babyrogers, when have you decided to test with your new dpo?

Here is an update on my chart. How is everyone else's looking?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fe86e/thumb.png

Hi everyone! I haven't checked back in a while. Armyjsgirl, you are definitely not out yet. Just give it a couple more days =).

Hi Mummyc04, is this your first month trying? That would be great to have bfp already.

I'm still going to do my first test 10dpo on Monday. Only two more mornings to hold out! I think I can do it. Not due to get af until the 16th. We leave to visit family on Tuesday, so I will be bringing my test with me if bfn. Or bfp, LoL. I'm sure I'll keep testing until I Get back in town for a midwive appointment.

Yes this is my first month trying! I have yet to have an AF since having my son and nursing full time but something just felt like it was happening this past month. Either I O or am gearing up to have a cycle again! Which ever way it goes it will be good! :)

Babyrogers, when have you decided to test with your new dpo?

Here is an update on my chart. How is everyone else's looking?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fe86e/thumb.png

Your charts looking good. I'm just happy mine's staying above cover line. I will still be testing on the 13th at 14dpo unless I really feel the urge to test early and have the privacy to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->