Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Hi Ladies! I'd like to join you. I'm 3dpo. I think I'll test on the 11th at 10dpo. I know I won't be able to hold out any longer =). Fx for everyone!

So far, I'm crampy and slightly sore nipples.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fe86e/thumb.png

Hello blueskydreams an 291. Welcome. I am now 6dpo and cd62 and my temp seems to be holding steady.

Blueskydreams, I just noticed you had an exceptionally long cycle too. I o'd on Cd 56 you o'd on Cd 62. Do you know why this cycle is so long? I'm just off BCPs that's why mine is outta whack.

I'm due for AF on Valentines day! Bummer just cause its Valentines day, but I have been feeling like this just might be my month. FX'd!!
Here's why I feel it might be my month: nausea, heartburn, cramped for 2 days(but not my normal menstrual cramps these were different), fatigue, heavy and somewhat sore boobs, weird dreams and a migraine everyday for 2wks now.. Anyways, baby dust good luck to those testing soon!:)

I amdue for AF on Valentines day too! I am 5dpo right now, and my cycle has been reeeeally regular this month (CD1 was on 1/16, +opk on 1/30). Im trying to hold out to test until at least the 12th....These IC's that are sitting around are taunting me though! Having an urge to POAS now.

Do you know when you ovulated? I'm 6dpo which I know is too early to have symptoms as the fetus likely hasn't even implanted (if there is one) and I refuse to ss. My body has already fooled me too many times this cycle.

On thursday or friday, I think. That would have been 1/31 or 2/1

Oops you must have posted while I was responding to Armyjswife. Hello RobertRedford. I think I ovulated on the 29th looking at my temps but ff seems to think it was the 28th. Either way we bd'd twice. So if I go with ff on this one then I am one day ahead of you, if I o'd the next day then I am 5dpo too

I thought it was off that you were asking about my O date! hhaha

Goodluck, regardless!

I refuse to ss too babyrogers, I try to get on with things so I only really notice things if they are complete out of the ordinary! I feel totally normal at the mo, the only thing that had me wondering was cramps this morning, and I had a major dizzy spell last night, but I don't think anything would even happen this early if I were pg.

That's how I feel too. You just get your hopes up to high and then it hurts worse. Your girls were born a year and a week apart? How's that for birthdays? Do you do them together or seperate

They each have their own special day :) when they are older and have bigger parties then I think they will be joint! They are best friends I love the close gap.

Hi babyrogers, I think I had an ovarian cyst rupture on cd20 instead of ovulation. It was so painful, I didn't even know what to do with myself. At the time I thought it was just painful ovulation but then no temp rise.

On cd42 and still no sign of af or o, I started taking maca. 21 days later and finally ovulated. I'm not sure if there is a viable egg after all that time. I sure hope so! I hope we all get our bfp's this month.

Do you know when you ovulated? I'm 6dpo which I know is too early to have symptoms as the fetus likely hasn't even implanted (if there is one) and I refuse to ss. My body has already fooled me too many times this cycle.

No, I don't know when I ovulated. I've never been able to really tell on that and I've never used opk's either. My OH and I just dtd every other day or when he isn't too tired from work. On my phone I do have a period tracker and from what it says my supposed Ovulation day could have been the 31 but I was cramping and feeling those symptoms I mentioned earlier that day. And I'm not one to symptom spot and didn't think about it until my bf had made a joke about it saying that's how I was the last time I was pregnant(before I miscarried).. So either I body is just mean and playing tricks on me or I ovulated or caught it. Lol

Like many of you, my AF is due on the 15th, so I will be testing in the 13th, which is mine and hubby's 3rd wedding anniversary. Have planned a meal out on the 16th, so will hopefully surprise him then :) How exciting!! X

My DB unfortunately won't be home for valentines because the army is making the do training in the field for 2weeks. :( I had a very special night planned and everything. Oh well I guess we will celebrate a little late and maybe by then ill know if I'm preggo or not. Really hoping I am, that'd be a awesome gift and surprise for both of us. :) Good luck to you, MommyStutt!

Welcome Mummy Stut. Sounds like a nice plan. We have a party planned with our best friends who know we are ttc on the 17th or 18th so we will probably tell them (if there's anything to tell) them.

Having trouble not ssing. I have more to add to my earlier list.

Tired, irritable, sore nipples, creamy white cm, on and off cramps.

Is anybody else having noticeable symptoms?

Haha been good not ss so far. Keeping myself busy between friends and work. My package got delivered to my work because the postman knew we had moved (small town) and my boss was there and took it into the office and read the label. It says pregnancy test strip on it! It's my ic's. OPKs and hpts. Mortified and so not looking forward to work tomorrow

Having trouble not ssing. I have more to add to my earlier list.

Tired, irritable, sore nipples, creamy white cm, on and off cramps.

Is anybody else having noticeable symptoms?

I have been feeling the same way and then some.. Nausea, heartburn, migraines. Trying not to ss but its all too noticeable to just ignore it. Lol Keeping my FX'd for all of us to get what we want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->