Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Sending BFP vibes to everyone on this thread.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:baby:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:thumbup:

Thanks, right back to you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and some baby dust for good measure :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well an update on my BFP or BFN for this month... Got a BFP, faint but there. Going to take another test in two days and see if its darker or not also setting up appointments and things on Monday. My advice ladies, I tried for 7 months and as many times as I wanted to give up, I kept hope. Don't give up, it'll happen! Baby dust, prayers and luck to you ladies! <3

Oh and what made me want to test was I woke up nauseous and sick this morning which was weird because I went to bed feeling fine. Lol anyways, good luck to you girls!

Congrats ArmyJ! Do we get a pic? Lol, love looking at positive tests. :) have a h&h 9 months

Afm-probably going to be testing on Valentines day now if af doesn't show because mil is going to be home the next 4 days in the morning. My temp went back to its favourite post-o temp, 36.28 c.

Hit post reply not quick reply and at the top there is a black paperclip. Click that, there should be a pop-up screen that comes up, choose the pick and then press upload on the right side. Then close screen when it's done.

Yay! Congrats armyjsgirl! h&h!

I'll be testing tomorrow morning. I hope I can join you with a bfp!

I had a major temp spike this morning but I also have a cold so hoping its not the beginning of a fever. I just took it again because DF said I felt warm. Was 37.19, I think a fever in Celsius is like 37.8 or something. Hoping the high temp is due to an approaching BFP not fever

That sounds good babyrogers! I hope it's not a fever. I had a spike to 98.7this morning. How cool would it be if we all get our bfps this month =D.

That would be awesome :) when are you testing? I'm sure you've already said but that would require me looking back lol

image.jpg

Here it ladies. It's a faint one and AF ain't due til the 14 which just to double check before setting up a doctor appt I'll be taking another to see if the lines are darker or not. But what do you ladies think? Could it be a real BFP?

I took the above test yesterday,(feb 9) and then about an hr ago I took a digital test and it too said pregnant.

Woohoo definitely positive and glad you got positive on the digital!

Thanks Hun. I'm just nervous and scared that for some reason it might be a false positive or something... I've waited so long for this and now that its hear I'm not gonna lie I'm terrified. Lol

I understand. The fact that you got a positive on a digital before af was due is great though. I know a lot of women don't get positives with digis until the day af is due or after.

How is everyone else doing? Check out the front page, I updated it

I'm going to a walk in place tomorrow that my friend knows of and will get an estimated due date and proof of pregnancy for my insurance. But judging from my LMP I'm about 5 weeks. :) DF is very excited and supportive of course and already can't wait until LO is here. Lol I love my support system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->