Valentines BFPs? Anyone testing on or near there? 2 BFPs!

Good luck. Will be on here when I wake up to temp to see if you've posted and update on my temp

I'm really surprised, bfn. I thought for sure I would see at least a hint of a line. Still having symptoms and feels like something is going on in my body. I'll test again Wednesday. Due for af on Saturday. My chart is still looking good.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fe86e/thumb.png

10dpo is still early. Good luck with the next one.

Oh yeah and my temp was way lower than yesterday so I'm sure I just had a fever.

Congrats, ArmyJsGirl!!! H&H 9 mos for you!!

Hope the rest of you join her soon!

AFM, I've stayed off this site to keep from symptom spotting. I've been a good girl!! :D Unfortunately, I'm out. I tested today (12dpo) and I got a negative on an Answer (5 days early) test. AF is due on Wednesday (in spite of what FF says--it moved my O day because of some wetness I had post-O...dumb program), so I know I'm out. I don't have any preg. symptoms at all, just the sore BBs and low back cramping like always. I'm not going to try anymore. If I get pregnant, I get pregnant, but no more trying. Too disappointing when AF shows!

Hope you all have healthy babies soon!

You could have just implanted late. It takes 6-12dpo to implant and 3-5 days to build up HCG after that. I hope that's the case. Good luck either way.

I'm out this month ladies :cry:
:witch: just showed up 4 days early
Gutted

Keeping everything crossed for you all xxxx

Chin up Fayeemma,

I'm sorry to hear. I just took a PT today and got a BFN. Swear my period was implantation last week. My period started off weird and just wasn't quite the same. I think our minds play tricks on us with TTC. Still holding out hope though :)

Good luck to you too jammers77! I know how you feel. Ttc definitely sets you up for disappointment.

Thanks babyrogers! Do you think you're still in? How are your temps?

Fx for everyone who's out in their next cycle.

I'm out this month ladies :cry:
:witch: just showed up 4 days early
Gutted

Keeping everything crossed for you all xxxx

Af showed for me this morning too, 3 days early. Hope this next cycle is ours. Don't know how long this ones going to be. The one that just ended was 68 days!

Oh my word. Girls, I'm trembling. Scared to death! I woke up this morning, took my temp, expecting it to plummet more of course because AF is due today. Well, it went up a bit more instead of going down.

Took a pregnancy test, knowing that I probably will just start tomorrow. It's a nice, pink faint POSITIVE!!! Oh gosh. I just can't fathom. I thought I was out for SURE!!! Since I had an ectopic last time, I'm going to follow up with more tests every 48 hours to check progression.

I've learned a big lesson this month. Don't give up till the old girl shows!!!!

:dust::dust: to all of you!

Yay, Jammers! I'm so very happy for you! Please keep us updated on your progress. I'm 2 days late and just got another BFN. Starting to notice mild cramping, but I have to test tomorrow if she doesn't show in case I get a BFP on valentine's! Who knows!

Yay, Jammers! I'm so very happy for you! Please keep us updated on your progress. I'm 2 days late and just got another BFN. Starting to notice mild cramping, but I have to test tomorrow if she doesn't show in case I get a BFP on valentine's! Who knows!

FXd for you!! I'm having some cramping, too. Don't count yourself out yet!

Ok, so, another BFN yesterday, so I decided to skip today. Began spotting and cramps are getting more intense. I think the evil witch is coming for me. Hoping the best for the rest of you wonderful ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->