Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

I snuck a test... too early... bfn like I knew it would be, DH was humoring my POAS addiction!

Morning, I havn't had time to read any news on tests as Im leaving for work in a min..just had to pop on just to say..Ive tested..not making any announcements yet but..can see a faint line..and DH can see it too!! Its very very faint though,can only see it when squinting so it may not even be there so I'll test every morning now see if it gets darker. Im only 11dpo.
Good luck everybody xxxxx

Ooh, that is really exciting!!!! :dust:
Hope that line gets darker, a line is a line!!
Would love to see you get your :bfp:

Thanks Polaris- I really hope so,Imjust kinda stuck in limbo at the mo thinking am I arnt i? lol
Started with niggly pains on my right side,they feel like the pains I get when I ov!! Strange!!

A line is a line...post a pic if you want us to analyze - feel free to do it in the BFP thread! I know people will want to weigh in.

Hey ladies, I'm sneaking a peek on you all in here for a change! How is the POAS party going???
Chilly, as for every day/every other day... I'd say go for every other day, but TAKE AN OPK and get one in the day of your strongest reading!!! That's what did it for us! Other than that, I would say every day sounds like too much to me, and might not help... We did it every day for a couple of cycles, it just wasnt happening that way...

Nice to see you ladies! *tips hat*
Good luck with your testing!!
Shadow xx

Snugglebot, Ive taken a pic of the test but it doesn't show the line up on it. It really is very faint but it is there,DH could make it out too so it isn't just me seeing what I want to see kinda thing. Don't worry girls,I'm gonna keep testing!!

So I am cd1......kind of bitchy form a crappy day at work.....starting to get cramps..and back hurts.
I need a laugh......haha
thanks for the advice Shadow......Lats cycle we missed the strong OP reading due to OH being an ass..hahaha.
BUT it ws on cd13 for 2 months now so will make sure I am available and ready for a bd session....
I have already booked my cd 11 and 13 and 14 nights off work..NO way I will work til midnight and miss ovulation.....grrrrrrrr

So whats next cycle gonna be called
team "Shamrock".....team "wait til :witch: is late!!!!"
any other ideas.......
I don't usually do "Teams" but maybe soem extra PMA will help through out the next 4 weeks......
team "Ban the B&tch"
:rofl:LOL

So I am cd1......kind of bitchy form a crappy day at work.....starting to get cramps..and back hurts.
I need a laugh......haha
thanks for the advice Shadow......Lats cycle we missed the strong OP reading due to OH being an ass..hahaha.
BUT it ws on cd13 for 2 months now so will make sure I am available and ready for a bd session....
I have already booked my cd 11 and 13 and 14 nights off work..NO way I will work til midnight and miss ovulation.....grrrrrrrr

So whats next cycle gonna be called
team "Shamrock".....team "wait til :witch: is late!!!!"
any other ideas.......
I don't usually do "Teams" but maybe soem extra PMA will help through out the next 4 weeks......
team "Ban the B&tch"
:rofl:LOL

:rofl: LMFAO @ "Ban the B&tch" Love it!!!!
that or i will totally go for "Shamrock" I'm hoping to have some Luck of the Irish on our sides!!!

I do have a quick question though...I have never used an OPK any have advice on best ones out there or personal experience they would like to share?? Im thinking that I should use one this cycle in stead of sord of going w/ the body signs...any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Lilysmommy- I have only used them for 2 cycles.. ordered some cheapies form a site that sells preseed... about .90 cents each.... and work pretty good. You have to pee on them close to when you " think" you may ovulate.... and line has to be darker then control line.and best to use them between 2 and 10 i think...later afternoon or evening wee. never FMU like pregnancy tests......

then as soon as you get a very dark line you :sex: like your life depends on it..hahahaha
and hopefully a few days before as well....

Thats about all I know......

You have to pee on them close to when you " think" you may ovulate.... and line has to be darker then control line.and best to use them between 2 and 10 i think...later afternoon or evening wee. never FMU like pregnancy tests......

then as soon as you get a very dark line you :sex: like your life depends on it..hahahaha
and hopefully a few days before as well....

Thats about all I know......

Thats exactly how its done!!! :) i got so fed up with them i ordered 30 and peed on them daily! that was the month it worked for me!

Good luck for team ban the :witch: :)

I have to say " Team Shamrock"....well I am Irish!!! :laugh2:

I have never joined a team before...

Ladies, done another test this morning,took a pic,it's better than yesterdays but not a fantastic photo but take a look if u want iits in the gallery xx

I like Team "Shamrock" as well... OH has an irish last name ( but he's a mixed breed of scottish and english.....so I think an Irishman snuck in there somewhere...hehehehe)

ban the B':witch: is my signature motto.....lol

I like Team "Shamrock" as well... OH has an irish last name ( but he's a mixed breed of scottish and english.....so I think an Irishman snuck in there somewhere...hehehehe)

ban the B':witch: is my signature motto.....lol

I too love Team Shamrock"
the more i think about it the better it sounds lol (as I am Mostly Irish I guess i may be partial to that name lol)
but do love Ban the :witch:...Just has a certain ring to it!! lol

Yay team Shamrock....
so of course one of you Irish ladies has to start the new thread!!!!!!!
For good luck of course!!!!
I don't know how to make those flashy shiny signatures though....will have to copy someone elses!!!

I don't know if I am that lucky though...:laugh2:

Maybe I can work on a Team Shamrock logo later!

I did this, this morning, I can work on it proper later though.

I made the shamrock myself :laugh2:

Attachments

• Team Shamrock.gif
    Team Shamrock.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members