cqueenie
Scootpootie
helz81

Fell off the Wagon
Samzi
krockwell
mer01

---let me know if I missed your name---

From the first page... just in case you are wondering at what mer01 is laughing at :D

LOL gotta love it! how's everyone doing!?! everyone got there sticks ready for Vday!?
works been nuts but im back ladies!

I'm still hanging in here! And very, very excited! We can hear the faint roar of the crowd at the finish line ladies! Let's keep it up!

I secretly think there are a few more off the wagon than willing to admit.

I admit I nearly fell off yesterday but DH caught me :)

I feel like I'm going completely insane!!! i know i have to hold off until atleast friday night cause if shes not here by than I will have no choice i dont think I willbe able to stop myself..if only for another 8-10 hours..lol:rofl:

Hows everyone feeling?? any good symptoms we can analazye over??
I have had some light cramping since 7-8dpo has pretty much gone away by now..some heartburn.my cervix is a bit high and kinda soft...TMI..my bbs are going from sore to slightly sore..so im not sure about that..yea im pretty much driving my self insane..:rofl:

have to hold out!!!

Heres to V-day :bfp:

Well my chart has been my obsession (as evidenced in my journal). My boobs don't feel as sore as yesterday and I woke up to cramps last night... or was it gas???!! Insanity Insanity

I'm playing HOOKY from work today...hehe
we had freezing rain this morning and as I live 45kms away...I called in......BUT its now stopped and highways are probably ok BUT I really don't want to go in.....
they told me to call them later.......but I'm going to "forget" to call them.....
My shift is done by 5 so no worries on my end. I sort of like the people I work with but hate the store and the owner.....blahhhh.
So here i am being a bad girl......oh ya did I mention I get paid 50 cents more then min wage.....
I need a new job..........

So.........hows everyone doing NOT poas??!!!!!!
I am sooo tempted to do an early one BUT I know if its negative ( even though the 3 others have gotten their positives) I will be crushed....
So i will wait.....take it one day at a time......

day 24 out of a possible 26 day cycle....ooooh the suspense is killing me

naughty chillbilly!!! hehe ... don't blame you at all (i did the exact same thing last friday)
hold out another day or two! it's sooooo hard .....
on the symptom spotting - does anyone know what the cervix is 'supposed' to do (or tends to do) this early on ie still in tww? do people say theirs is high & soft, low & closed, or what ...?

well ladies, I have spent my time obsessing with my temps. Take a look at my journal and let me know what you think.

Of course I only post one that results in a pregnancy, I imagine there are ones that don't ...but that wouldn't be very fun now would it?!

Gosh Snugglebot, ur one warm lady..your temps before OV are higher than mine post OV!!! :rofl:

Hi team, 7dpo today, I have sore boobs and thick cm thats gone abit yellowy, and today Ive discovered Ive gone off coffee..I usually cannot function without coffee but my god I just couldn't finish a cup of it..tasted like cat litter!! :rofl: My boss 'accused' me of being pregnant, I just stood there like :blush::blush::blush::rofl: apparantly your taste changing can be a big pg symptom. Ive been constipated since 4dpo. For the past 2 days Ive just about managed to 'go' but bloody hell it hurt..felt like I was passing a boulder or sommat :rofl:!

Ellie- i am confused by cervix positioning.......
I have read about it...and some sites say its to hard to tell.and some say its alwasy a certain way before :bfp:
i don't bother with it at all....
Only symptom I have noticed was.......gassy!!! hehe sneaking out......all day long......
I used to symptom spot and wirte it all down...then discovered I had the same ones every month.....
So only symptom I look for is an absent AF....but its so hard when you get bloated...hungry...crampy...bitchy...nauseaous....big sore veiny @@....
Arrrgggggggg its too confusing...

Even worse then silent......is i work customer service/cashier...so........if silent and deadly....i can't hide it..haha
i try to stay off the floor and hide in backroom..lol
Is eating everything in site a symptom..:rofl: cause i am starving.....i just finished an egg and cheese bagel and i am still HUNGRY!!!!!!!
WTF??!!
:hissy:
I'm going to gain so much weight if I keep this up......and of course no fruit or anything good to munch on.

hahah those eggs will help the gas :rofl:
i know what you mean ... fruit just doesnt seem appealing ... i've been having awful cravings for cake ... no wonder my weight's shooting up!
i think increased appetite is a good sign!!!
still fx'd that your gas is a good :bfp: sign too, try to think of that if anyone should notice :rofl:

NO CHECKING YOUR CERVIX AFTER OVULATION! It doesn't work that way, normally doesn't go back up till way after a BFP! So stop it! Naughty Girls!

I yelled at hubby yesterday while we were fooling around, I thought he pinched my nipples, turned out he didn't. Sex was a little uncomfortable, too. Boobs look different today, not sure what it is and I am still a little crampy down there.

sorry! :blush: :rofl: you know how desparate we are to find any symptoms! any at all! any???
ouch to the nipples! i thought mine had been super sensitive and looking different but it turns out it's just cos the house is really cold, hahah
not long now till testing - good luck!

Oooihhhh I am sooo tempted to jump off my 'no testing until 14dpo' wagon and onto your testing on valentines one!!

I hope I get better before valentines day (unless it is morning sicknes ;)) so I can go and get a test for use before my mum gives me my ones back! :rofl:

My temps dropped. Don't think I make it to v-day before :witch: arrives, Atleast the temptation will be over soon for me :cry:

:hug: snuggle........
Hope your temp is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a wait and see game now.....I woke up with some little cramps but no spotting yet.
I am hoping the little bt of pink I saw yesterday was a bit of IB...and bean is diggin away!
Just in time for Feb14th testing!!!
i'm feeling a little down ....just want to snuggle on couch with my dogs, and cats..under a big comfy blanket!!!!!!!!!
BUT I can't.....laundry day..plus need a hair cut...plus I may buy a sewing machine so i can start some quilts, curtains, clothes, ect!!!!!
so ladies......only 3 more sleeps til testing.......:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->