Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

Ladies a little note about CP, well i thought checking mine would give me an indication to weather is was pregnant or not. WRONG mine did the bloody hoky koky in the tww :rofl::rofl:
You put your cervix in your cervix out in out in out.......
:rofl::rofl:
its still doing it to this day so i wouldnt worry guys

:hug:

xxx

Ah lilysmom- so sorry to hear she showed up!!!!!
I've been cramping a bit in the morning and thats how the witch shows for me.....get a bit of spot then there she is. So i may be joining you soon. I think I would rather see AF on V-day then a negative test honestly.
I'm tryign to stay positive but I'm feelign down now......
next cycle i will suggest a team name of " Do it every day!!!!!" We missed a bd day before O....we actually had a bit of a fight so now way that was goign to happen..haha

I'm off to my crappy job.....be back on later tonight.

Hey ladies, I wanted to share this!

Another BnB user (windbloom) said it perfectly.

Let's celebrate it as the last V-day we will ever have as a couple for the next 18 years! Because we are all going to get our BFP this year! PMA ladies! This cycle or this year, we need PMA! :D

I like that......this cycle or this year!!!!!!!!!
look forward NOT backward.
I have been thinking too much about the past!!!!!!
I will be pregnant this year!!!!

:hug: You will darling. Try to think of the arrival of a new cycle as a fresh chance to start again. There are not too many of those in life, that's for sure.

SS xx

Important Announcement about any :bfp: announcements

As my initial post says, tomorrow I will be setting up a new thread for people to post their BFPs. Feel free to still post here other news. But look for it in the BFP announcements forum as per the request of the BnB admin team who don't particularly like seeing :bfp: being announced in the TTC forum.

Anyways, for all those who test on V-day and get their big beautiful BFP, look for the "V-day POAS party" thread. I will start it tomorrow afternoon (in North America) so that all our European buddies can post their results when they get up.

FYI: I talked to Yvie, and she and I agreed that it would make sense to have the Testing V-day cycle buddies - a similar thread that most of you are in too- post their results in the same announcements thread so we can all see how many BFPs we did get! It will actually be a very exciting day!

I hope you ALL get your BFPs!!!!

Sadly the ugly :witch: came tonight for me so I won't be actually peeing on a stick but I will DEFINITELY be checking in on you all... :D For those who are out already, see you next cycle!

Sorry to hear she got you snuggle.....
so the next best thing to a V-day :bfp:
a baby born in nov....possible Rememberance Day...or USA Thanksgiving baby.
or even if not next cycle then......March = christmas baby....
see i have PMA for the next few cycles.......hehe
I still have hope for my oct baby though...maybe even around halloween..fingers crossed, it could go either way as I have had a bit of brown spotting and mornig cramping...nothing during the day though...

2 more days til V-day testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we'll see alot of :bfp:

I have a confession,I fell off the wagon (3 times:blush:) all :bfn:of course!
Now Im not sure I wanna actually test tommorow,convinced I'll just get another big fat no!! Help..what dya think?

helz, it will be a tad early (and probably why your results were BFN so far) but your chart is looking beautiful so join in the POAS party if you are up for it. Don't upset yourself though if it is BFN. You still have tons of time for it to change.

For those who join in on the V-day POAS party and get their :bfp: . You are welcome to post your results here:

V-DAY POAS Party BFP Results

Good luck everyone!

:dust::dust::dust:

I am not testing tomorrow but will be the testing on Sunday... I just wanted to stop in and wish you all good luck.

:dust: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TESTING TOMORROW! :dust:

Ok...i have tested 4 times already...bahahahahaha
I am sure Af is on her merry way......seeing more spotting and getting more cramps tonight then all day.....
sooooooo..... I am going to try to "wait til she's late" next cycle.....hehe
I could have bought a cute pair of pants or couple of tops for the money i spent.
Thats it...I am not goign to "buy" into the whole....testing as early as 4 days before your perios is due...I say it every month BUT I mean it this time.

So my fertile girls that are tetsing tommorrow...I am good luck as MOST if not all of my past cycle buddies have gotten :bfp: so I am hopeful the witch stays at my house and doesnt visit any of you. I'll lock her up again and hope the B itch freezes in my garage!!!!
Good luck tommorrow...i am working early morning so won't be able to check til later.
but I won't jinx it by posting my :bfn::witch:
best of luck my lovelies.....

Sorry to hear the news Chill. I hope you are wrong about the :witch: being on her way.

I hope you are the next BFP!

I have a funny idea for a cycle buddies team name....
"Wait til she's LATE!"

hahahahahaha
I have already checked my next ovulation dates and am going to make sure I dont work those nights...haha I might even tell my supervisor why.... hehe
I'm debating on bd'ing form cd11 til cd 14 everyday or everyother day..
i say every day...Oh says no he needs to build it up so every other day....BUT we end up missing one of those days and it ends up being every 3rd day. so..I say its all or nothing..Just go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need opinions ladies.........
I may ask in first tri to see what those prego's say!!!!!

BUT we end up missing one of those days and it ends up being every 3rd day. so..I say its all or nothing..Just go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Good point. I don't think every day is possible, we tried this last month and it wasn't much fun and it didn't work anyways. I think the challenge for me is finding creative ways to convince my man to do it every day and to get into it if he knows it is mostly because I want :spermy:

I can't decide if I am even going to tell him about my fertile period this month. But since it is cutting it so close to my travel I think I might need to... but that will only magnify the pressure that turns him off...

This is my last chance at a 2009 baby...

I don't know Chillbilly what to recommend. It is really all such a game of luck. Do whatever you and DH find the most fun and enjoyable. If you don't have medical reasons to otherwise, try not to withhold sex for TTC reasons and don't go "animal" either. Moderation is key ;)

p.s. I will totally join the "Wait 'till she is late" cycle buddy group if you want to set it up.

We'll keep our fingers crossed that after tommorrow...there won't be any more members of a new cycle group...lol

BUT I do have a new pic for my potential nov baby!!!!!!!

Morning, I havn't had time to read any news on tests as Im leaving for work in a min..just had to pop on just to say..Ive tested..not making any announcements yet but..can see a faint line..and DH can see it too!! Its very very faint though,can only see it when squinting so it may not even be there so I'll test every morning now see if it gets darker. Im only 11dpo.
Good luck everybody xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"