Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

Wanted to wish you all luck! I get married on 14th Feb and so I wish that it is a happy day for all of us! :hugs:

Keep us preoccupied with wedding details so that we can be distracted from symptom spotting and testing temptation! :o)

Going fancy or simple? Big or small? Keeping the tester in your garter? :) How would you tell him? When you say I do :blush:

Congrats btw!

Remind me when you all are in 2ww so i can come and chat.
Wedding is a small (50) but traditional, mind you saying that i have 3 bridesmen rather than bridesmaids and my mum is giving me away! Because of where I am in my cycle I could be preggo on my wedding day and DF is so involved that he will know straight away so no surprise for him but it would be a fab secret/ something extra to keep us smiling on the day!

I'm due 15th Feb so I'd be testing 1 day early....am I allowed to join in?

I don't make the rules...but I don't see why not?!

The more the merrier! :happydance:

lol there aren't any rules that is for sure. The only think is if someone sneaks a test before the 14th, you can't tell so that the rest of us don't get tempted :)

And of course, if you need us to help dissuade you from testing early, come here and we will do our best to support one another :)

Best of luck everyone!

Ooh can I join in?? :happydance: How romantic would it be to get BFP on ol' saint valentines!? :cloud9:

I'm in :D I WILL NOT TEST BEFORE 14TH FEBRUARY 2009! hehe I am due on on 13th, so Valentines day will be PERFECT!

Good luck everyone!! :hugs: Wishing you all the best valentines pressie ever! x

:dust::dust:https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/proudmommy2be/cmonbfp.gif:dust::dust:

Is it Feb 14th yet??
I swear the minutes seem like hours and hours seem like days when you want time to fly by!
I want the :witch: gone!! (Hopefully only 3 more days and she will be!)

God I can't wait for this AF to end!!! :hissy: Longest period ever! haha (or maybe that is just because I have to wait for it to finish before we can get baby-dancing!) We're starting our first cycle TTC... and can't get started until this stupid witch leaves me alone! haha I'm only on CD3... probably got 4 more days to go... hopefully no longer...

Ahh come on!!! :hissy:

cd 1 for me.......and Oh she's a bad one.....which explains the "homicidal" PMS i have had the last few days!!!!!!
I guess I'll make it up to OH in a few more days...like cd7-17..LOL
( but men sure do act like asses just before AF,...wonder why?!!!!!) hehe

well the :witch: is really laying into me this month! really heavy bleeding and sorry i know this is TMI but i had a real bad pain in my belly last night went to loo for a wee and passed a big clot, then the pain was better is this sumthing to worry about, it wouldnt even flush away!, Anyway feel exhuasted today had a lazy day hope the :witch: dpesnt stay to long this month.

xx

:witch: is currently packing to leave! :happydance:

Can't wait for ALL of this month (not just the :sex: ....honest!) :blush:

Got so much to look forward to and I'm so excited!! Bring on Hubbies Birthday (and OV!!) next Friday! woo hoo :happydance:

Also, got sooooooooo much on at work that I know this month will fly by......that's if I don't break down before :rofl: No time to spot let alone test! :rofl:

well the :witch: is really laying into me this month! really heavy bleeding and sorry i know this is TMI but i had a real bad pain in my belly last night went to loo for a wee and passed a big clot, then the pain was better is this sumthing to worry about, it wouldnt even flush away!,

xx

I dunno dear. You might want to talk to your GP about it.

cd 1 for me.......and Oh she's a bad one.....which explains the "homicidal" PMS i have had the last few days!!!!!!
I guess I'll make it up to OH in a few more days...like cd7-17..LOL
( but men sure do act like asses just before AF,...wonder why?!!!!!) hehe

I sure do know what you mean hun, just read my journal, I was a demon this month, seriously. But going to make up for it all starting CD8. :rofl:

Well I think the :witch: maybe packing her bags for me too. My mood has totally lifted too which is great because I was just demonic and an emotional wreck this month (fx'd I don't have it for another 9 months but I am definately taking something for PMS in future).

This week in work is going to be really busy so I know it will fly in. Next week I am not so sure but the mid of next week is the start of my fertile week and I should ov around the 2nd of Feb. So hopefully all the bding with make the week fly. I am also planning on going walking after work a few nights with the girls in work so that will take up some of my time. I am also not going to be doing any symptom spotting this month ~ that did my head in this month.

My AF is almost done too now! Thank goodness. My husband gets home tomorrow night so I will see if he has any plans made for the 14th... I pray there is no hockey scheduled... otherwise we may have a fight on our hands....

Our small town has a winter carnival planned that day....with the fire dept having an ice skating night...
OH is on the volunteer fire dept so we'll be doing that....without the booze and hot chocolate though..LOL
i don't skate...( i twisted my ankle playing baseball so I am too afraid to do it again)

oh ya....the OH asked me if there was any pills to help me with my cramps and OTHER stuff that comes with AF...
I think he was hinting at my moodiness......
does he have a death wish??!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha
I just told him to go shove his pills up his.......
I'm just kidding...lol
well I am off to bed after a long night of working.........

We're supposed to be going to a housewarming in Newcastle on the 30th (OV Day).....LO may end up being conceived in a lay-by on the A1! :rofl:

No plans for 14th at the moment.....but the 7th we're off for a family meal. ALready volunteered to drive as don't want to drink in 2ww. I know I'll probably end up eating far too much anyway! :rofl:

CD5 and :witch: has gone!!!!! :happydance:
Seriously feel like a weight has been lifted....although it was only 4 full days (used to be 5-6 on the pill....thought it was supposed to get longer off the pill?! :dohh:)

Roll on next Friday!! Have a long weekend all planned with hubby and cannot wait! :happydance:

We're supposed to be going to a housewarming in Newcastle on the 30th (OV Day).....LO may end up being conceived in a lay-by on the A1! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
im on cd 6 now, :witch: left town yest, have arranged to meet my donor on 27th and 29th(ov day)

i promised oh that i wouldnt test until 14th, whether i manage it or not remains to be seen

good luck ladies

:hug:

xxx

Eeeek! I just went out and got some cheapie tests to use early before my FRER so I can save them for if I get a faint line on the cheapies... then I remembered - not testing till the 14th! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->