Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

I'm not going to buy internet cheapies, I am going to go and buy a FRER the night before the 14th and use FMU. I will keep myself busy during the 2WW by reading some books, yes, thats my plan.

irish eyes i thought about getting a good book in the 2ww i always get lost in a good book and i think it will help, i will buy a FR as well no internet cheapies for me! i hate them

yeh claire I think ICs drive you insane because you can test away with them. Get a good book and I also think limiting the time on hear would help too. My face has been glued to this monitor for over a month now so I think I will also come on for an update each day and my face will be glued to a book.

claire what books are you interested in?

lol No tests Tasha!! Give them to your partner to hold on to!

Actually, that is a great idea! That can be my dh's valentines gift to me, either a pregnancy test or a glass of wine if my AF shows! Either way I Will be happy...provided AF is not just being late...which would just be cruel!

I like the book idea. I bought "The pillars of Earth"...which actually doesn't start off that great for someone ttc. But it is well written and I like it so I think I will read that during the tww - which starts next week for me.

I'm not going to buy internet cheapies, I am going to go and buy a FRER the night before the 14th and use FMU. I will keep myself busy during the 2WW by reading some books, yes, thats my plan.

:dance: That sounds like a great idea! Settle into a good book after a few days of crazy :sex:.... Then on the morning of the 14th......:bfp: for everyone!!!

Hi all, ive come to join you. My last AF was 9th Jan, i had a mc in dec also on the 9th. So guessing will be due AF on the 9th feb if im back to normal cycle. Think i will still wait til the 14th though and join you guys with your BFP's ;)

Lol good idea! I might just try that! MrBum points out he is a "hubby not partner" lol

:dance: That sounds like a great idea! Settle into a good book after a few days of crazy :sex:.... Then on the morning of the 14th......:bfp: for everyone!!!

I'm not too big of a book person... I prefer to fill the 2WW with more crazy :sex:

Practice makes perfect after all, ...right? :rofl:

PS: MrBum has just asked me if 2WW stands for 2nd World War - he asks if you are referring to our first year of marriage! :rofl:

Bless him and his naivity! He will soon be clued up on all our terms! :muaha: haha

Hi all, ive come to join you. My last AF was 9th Jan, i had a mc in dec also on the 9th. So guessing will be due AF on the 9th feb if im back to normal cycle. Think i will still wait til the 14th though and join you guys with your BFP's ;)

Sorry to hear about your MC. Welcome though to the group. Good luck and hope you get a sticky BFP this month!

Lol good idea! I might just try that! MrBum points out he is a "hubby not partner" lol

lol tell him I am sorry about that. I always forget to check before I post whether someone uses dh or oh, or something elseso I chose the neutral "partner"!! Sorry!

Good one on the 2ww. Honestly, that was our first year of marriage too! :rofl:

its a Vday POAS Party then?? :happydance:

i have a good book to read, im thinking i might wait till that 2ww now!
give me something to do for at least one of the 2 weeks lol

lol tell him I am sorry about that. I always forget to check before I post whether someone uses dh or oh, or something elseso I chose the neutral "partner"!! Sorry!

Good one on the 2ww. Honestly, that was our first year of marriage too! :rofl:

:rofl: He is only being fussy don't mind him! haha

And tbh, we didn't do too badly on the argument front in our first year of marriage :happydance:

Well, there was that one incident...

... Involving him drinking an ENTIRE bottle of whisky...​

... but that's another matter entirely! :rofl:

Other than that, first year down, snuggle-full and *ALMOST* entirely argument free! :lol:

I've been at work all night til 12 midnight......
Looks like I missed a few add-ons to our Valentines day pact..hehe

Now nobody's awake ....:hissy:
Guess I'll just go and order some more Op sticks....

I liek the idea of a reading a new book during the 2ww....BUT
I like Tasha's plan for extra :sex: even better..hehe
I may start planning some spring gardens...plus I have some window frames to paint and turn into mirrors.
This week i am painting my bedroom!!!!!

I've got about 15 books to read in my 2ww as a big project needs to be ready for work, due 10th Feb....that should keep me occupied.

Got hubby onto the subjecxt of 'tactics' last night. I swear he's more obsessed than me. I'm there saying 'every other day and lets enjoy it' and he's talking about timings, and prime days and quality of payload.....makes it sound like a military operation :rofl: :plane: bombs away!!!

I've got about 15 books to read in my 2ww as a big project needs to be ready for work, due 10th Feb....that should keep me occupied.

Got hubby onto the subjecxt of 'tactics' last night. I swear he's more obsessed than me. I'm there saying 'every other day and lets enjoy it' and he's talking about timings, and prime days and quality of payload.....makes it sound like a military operation :rofl: :plane: bombs away!!!

:rofl::rofl: You're lucky! DH would run a mile if I started talking about sex in the TTC sense - He doesn't want to know! I think it would be a turn off for him if I even mentioned the word "Ovulating" lol He likes to think I only want him for sex, not spermies and I can kind of understand that - I guess it could be a bit of an ego bash if I only wanted him around "prime time" LOL

I'm kind of happy with it this way, I know when I am ovulating and that's enough for me - I'll just seduce him around that time without letting on (so I have to seduce him throughout the month anyway whether I am or not or he would know! haha) ...He does want a child but he just wants sex to stay about sex and nothing but sex... I can understand and am okay with that, but I am still a teansy bit jealous that your OH is so on board with the ACTUAL TTC side of things :blush: lol

Don't be....it kind a freaked me out as I thought he was like your hubby up till last night :rofl:

Still now I have to write OV and Test on the calendar for him....haven't told him I'm due Feb 14th as I'm a little scared of the pressure :dohh: Early days though, i'm sure if it doesn't happen soon he'll get bored of it all. :hug:

Plus side, just got 2 free tickets to the theatre (having just bought some the other day thinking that the free tickets we're going to come) so not sure whether or not it's a good thing but still....free tickets are free tickets. Can always put them on the bay!!

My dh is the same, he doesn't want to know when I ov either and is not too keen on SOD. So I kind of have to seduce him this month and not mention a thing even though he knows what I am up to. :laugh2:

Mine is so exited that were trying for a baby that he's willing and ready anytime or day lol so i told him everyday!! lol

Mine was really into planning the days as well.....
with our work scheduals regular non TTC sex is hard enough so we kind of have to pick out the best days and stick to it like a military mission..:rofl:

this month "seems" to work out...I work til midnight most nights and OH has to be up by 5am, so we don;t see each other all day or night........and theres no way I'm having sex at 4:30 am.....well have;t tried it yet but I would be half asleep.:sleep:.....
i really hate having to plan it.
BUT I guess the key is to NOT plan it before or after O time...... JUST do it every other day ALL month long!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone ever tried this and survivied..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->