Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

awww its nice that you have sum supportive OH's mine really doesnt care he wants another baby but he certaninly isnt counting days he has no idea where i am in my cycle or when im due he never asks or shows any intrest in it so its not very nice

BUT I guess the key is to NOT plan it before or after O time...... JUST do it every other day ALL month long!!!!!!!!!!!
Has anyone ever tried this and survivied..LOL

He he...this is our plan for this month....so if I'm still alive on V day I shall let you know! :rofl:

BUT I guess the key is to NOT plan it before or after O time...... JUST do it every other day ALL month long!!!!!!!!!!!

He he...this is our plan for this month....so if I'm still alive on V day I shall let you know! :rofl:

:rofl: i'll try it with you guys LOL hubby will be happy to get lots of :sex:!
and we'll see if any of us survived :muaha:!

My hubby is cute, he has the Fertility Friend Application on his IPhone, (its free woot!!:happydance:) and knows exactly when i should be fertile lol :laugh2: but i'm guessing its strickly to do with the Iphone !

:rofl: i'll try it with you guys LOL hubby will be happy to get lots of :sex:!
and we'll see if any of us survived :muaha:!

My hubby is cute, he has the Fertility Friend Application on his IPhone, (its free woot!!:happydance:) and knows exactly when i should be fertile lol :laugh2: but i'm guessing its strickly to do with the Iphone !

:happydance: Im totally in...I will feel like im 19 again!:rofl:That and hubby wont feel like all i want is his :spermy: LOL

I think hubby would get sick of me if I wanted it every other day! :( lol

:happydance: Im totally in...I will feel like im 19 again!:rofl:That and hubby wont feel like all i want is his :spermy: LOL

PS: I'm only just 20, is there something I don't know - should we be doing it every other day?? :rofl: If so I want my money back on hubby - he's broken and doesn't seem to know about that rule! :muaha: hahaha

Unfortunetly i dont live with my other half so we can only BD when we see each other every weekend or every other weekend. It just so happens that im seeing him this weekend with two extra days (mon and tues off work :D) and its also OV time, so result!!! ;)

I think hubby would get sick of me if I wanted it every other day! :( lol

PS: I'm only just 20, is there something I don't know - should we be doing it every other day?? :rofl: If so I want my money back on hubby - he's broken and doesn't seem to know about that rule! :muaha: hahaha

:rofl:Yea maybe you should get your $$ back:rofl: hahaha...
We where jack rabbitts back than..seemed to taper off a smidge after our little one was born but im hoping back on the jack rabbitt train again:rofl:

I hear ya claire! It is going slowly.

DH just told me he is going away again for a few days. *sigh*. I obviously won't be doing the "every other day" plan. Good luck ladies! :) To be honest,I don't think I could do it anyways.

So it seems my AF is only 1.5 days this cycle......I had 2 weeks of spotting after O so I guess thats why she is done already. So maybe an early start to :sex:
I've been with my Oh for almost 5 years....and the bedroom action isn;t what it used to be..hehe.So I'm putting in some extra sexy effort...lately its been all about "catching that egg" and not enjoying each other....
So every other day sexy sexy time until O then it'll be all fun after that!!!!!!!!

I not feeling too bad about this cycle. I'm into CD7 already which I think has flown in but it is still a good bit away from OV as thats not until NEXT weekend. But the BDing starts tomorrow girls and it will be every other day until fertile week, yep, I am following my own version of Sperm Meets Egg plan, its called my Valentine Plan. :laugh2:

I had another dream last night that I got a very clear dark :bfp: on a FRER and another test aswell. I remember trying to waken up dh to tell him and then the rest of the dream was trying to let it sink in. Lets hope dreams come true.

I had another dream last night that I got a very clear dark :bfp: on a FRER and another test aswell. I remember trying to waken up dh to tell him and then the rest of the dream was trying to let it sink in. Lets hope dreams come true.

Let's hope they do! Got my fingers crossed for us all.

CD7....officially half way there and the plan is in action. Hubby turned to me after tea last night and said 'are we on a BD day today?'....really funny.

I must say we've been together 2 years, married 8 months. We're both 25 (well hubby is 25 next week but close enough) and we view this as pretty normal....sorry girls. But then again we've always been very ....ahem.......active :blush:

Oooh and cancel the plan to call the baby 'scotch corner' or A1 junction 36! We're no longer off to the housewarming as hubby knows now that we are due to OV that weekend and wants to (and I quote) 'make sure we invest the time properly'....jeez I'm just his baby machine aren't I ?! :rofl:

Unfortunetly i dont live with my other half so we can only BD when we see each other every weekend or every other weekend. It just so happens that im seeing him this weekend with two extra days (mon and tues off work :D) and its also OV time, so result!!! ;)

Aw that's the way to do it! When we concieved Anna, DH lived in Birmingham (200 miles away) and we 'saw' each other every weekend ;) We concieved Anna after six months of :sex: Friday-Sunday :rofl:

...I was on the pill, too! :shock: lol

Good luck, hunni x

Hopefully will catch the eggy with 5 days of BD :lol:

Can you add me to the list too please? I'm not testing until 14 Feb too ... unless some evil force pushes me towards POAS!!

Welcome Little_angel.....sure come and join us...BUT don't tell us if you test early and the result....
We're going to try to be strong and wait til that day!!!!!

aimee lou - your OH sounds really supportive there is no way mine would cancel a party for my OV bless him x

Irish eyes - lol glad to see you getting stuck into your plan! Im on cd 5 my oh wants :sex: tonight but not for baby making think he just in the mood lol im starting my proper BD day 8! im banning him from drinking this month as well haha bless him. oh mi god its going slow for me

im banning him from drinking this month as well haha bless him. oh mi god its going slow for me

That is one things I can get dh to do, ban him from drinking so that all his little spermie can swin straight :rofl:. I start on bding on CD8 too claire, oh thats tomorrow. :rofl:

So i am cd 4 and I am sure AF is gone........
I work this weekend 5pm til 12am..fri and Sat nights...BUT not set to ovulate til the next week so its all practise for now...whenever we can.hehe

Ladies, I was reading the sticky for the TTC forum that says not to make BFP announcements in the ttc forums and to use the BFP announcements instead.

So what I am going to do is on Feb 13th (Friday the 13th... ick), I will start a "Valentine's Day POAS party" thread in the BFP section so that anyone who gets a BFP!!! on v-day can post there. For now, we will use THIS thread to help each other avoid the POAS and for use during the big day and following days so that we can keep supporting each other, esp. for those that are late/get a BFN/ or get the evil :witch:

Does that sound reasonable?

You are of course welcome to start your own individual BFP thread if you want as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->