Valentine's Day testers!

Okay so since I will be 12DPO on Valentine's day and not 14DPO, I'll do a FRER. If :bfn: I'll wait for my periods or for being late to test again.
If positive, I'll do a digital and will show my DH only if the digital is positive (I don't want to get too excited on Valentine's day if it's not meant to be)

Your temps looks pretty good and it looks like you couldn't have timed it better so fx for you! Just 2 more days to test!!

So far I have no signs af is coming other than some watery cm. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm going to constantly be checking for spotting. Even if af is late. my mc happened only 4 days after af was due. so even if she is late this week will be nerve wracking.

Okay so since I will be 12DPO on Valentine's day and not 14DPO, I'll do a FRER. If :bfn: I'll wait for my periods or for being late to test again.
If positive, I'll do a digital and will show my DH only if the digital is positive (I don't want to get too excited on Valentine's day if it's not meant to be)

Your temps looks pretty good and it looks like you couldn't have timed it better so fx for you! Just 2 more days to test!!

So far I have no signs af is coming other than some watery cm. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm going to constantly be checking for spotting. Even if af is late. my mc happened only 4 days after af was due. so even if she is late this week will be nerve wracking.

Thank you Aayla, you always give very good feedback :winkwink:

FX for you! I have to say that I am the same since I had a chemical in september... Always worried to go to the bathrooms and see some spotting...

Thanks. I try to be as helpful as I can. I have learned so much on here and with Google. Lol I couldn't believe how ignorant I was of my own body and how this whole thing works.

Do the digitals pick up less than 50? I thought I had read somewhere that was the threshold for them. I had a pretty easy to see line on Monday on FRER but my hcg was only 19...I'm not sure a digital would have been positive.

I got my 11dpo lab results today and bHCG was 53:happydance: I think my tests were just about exactly 48 hrs apart. My Drs. really happy with everything so far and seems confident that all is well so far!

The lines really suck on the new FRERs. I had a lighter line on 10dpo than I did on 9dpo and the tests were both with FMU and my 10 dpo urine was definitely more concentrated. Obviously my hcg was higher but I'm definitely a believer now that they tests aren't really the best indicator of what your hcg is doing!

the CB digi with weeks indicator states it is 25 miu in the instructions. I'm kicking myself for using it when deep down I knew I wasn't that high. Today I could have used it and maybe something would come up.

On FF gallery I can see pictures of FRER and CB digital both positive at 10 to 12 dpo (with faint lines on FRER).
I have an untouched box of 3 digital so if FRER comes up positive, I'll do a digital. If FRER positive but CB negative, I'll see if I'll tell DH or not.

I got heartburn after my lunch and now I have some nausea... I know it is too early for this kind of symptoms and I sometimes have stomach issues that makes me sick, but this whole thing makes me wondering if I am pregnant or not... Jeez, so frustrating! :wacko:

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

Looks like I won't be testing on Sunday - AF just arrived early :( so gutted, I really thought this might be our month.
To make matters worse it arrived when I had just arrived at a meal out, and everyone kept asking when I'm going to have another baby. I wish people wouldn't ask unless they actually know what's going on because I have to sit there and say I don't know when it's all I want :(
I am feeling really disheartened with the whole thing and like its never going to happen. It took 6 months with my son and I remember feeling like this then, and it did happen eventually, but I never thought it would take this long the second time around. I was sure I'd be at least 2/3 months pregnant by now

Sorry Honey! I know how difficult it is when people cannot stop asking question. People should not ask!!!
I am very sorry you are feeling bad.
I'm sending you big HUGS! :hugs:

BTW farfromhome, very happy about your numbers!!! Yeaaaahhhhhh!

awwe rose I am sorry she came. I understand how you feel. We started getting the "when will there be kids" a week after we got married. Trying to tell people that I don't ovulate is exhausting. I have no issues opening up about my infertility but it's like they don't listen. I can't tell you how many times I got the relax/don't stress and it will happen. and how many times I had to keep on explaining that I don't have stress induced infertility.

Fx for this cycle!

picked up some dollar store tests. They are also 25 miu. Going to test later today. Just doing a hold. got a couple more hours to go. I went to the bathroom before I went to the store. I think I've been an hour. i forgot to set my timer lol. But I'll just wait until I"m about to burst and then test.

OMG the "relax and it will happen" gets on my nerves!!!
Only my friend who tried for a year and a half understands how frustrating it is...

FX for your test Aayla!

awwe rose I am sorry she came. I understand how you feel. We started getting the "when will there be kids" a week after we got married. Trying to tell people that I don't ovulate is exhausting. I have no issues opening up about my infertility but it's like they don't listen. I can't tell you how many times I got the relax/don't stress and it will happen. and how many times I had to keep on explaining that I don't have stress induced infertility.

Fx for this cycle!

Someone literally asked me at our wedding reception when we were gonna have kids. Thank god I was so happy or I might have punched them. LOL

And I agree. I don't want to hear "relax". If this was so relaxing people wouldn't be on sites like this and no one would chart or pee on sticks.

Mostly I just don't tell people anything and when people ask I change the subject. I don't need their stress.

I tested twice today and got 2 squinters. Hoping they turn into something real by Valentines day.

Tested with a dollar store test. Stark white. I assume this is 25 Miu but it doesn't say on the box. I went to a different dollar store. So I could be wrong. I have one more left. Going to test on Sunday if no spotting happens.

Was a little crampy today and my lower back is hurting but that could be either one.

Thanks ladies. I don't even know these people that well enough to tell them we are TTC (in fact we haven't told many people at all, I don't want that pressure) but I just think its a very personal question so I have no idea why people feel the need to be so nosey! :(

Good luck for tomorrow's testers!
And Happy Valentine to everyone :kiss:

I am out. Spotting started right on time. I expect af to happen on schedule.

We are taking a break for 3-4 months. I let myself gain too much weight and get unfit. I need to focus on me for a bit and once I have established a routine then put ttc back into it.

Good luck to all of you. I will be lurking around here though.

11 DPO and BFN here and a big temp drop this morning, so I'm probably out. Betting AF will come today. More disappointed than I though I would be. :(

11 DPO and BFN here and a big temp drop this morning, so I'm probably out. Betting AF will come today. More disappointed than I though I would be. :(

Same story here but I'm 12 dpo. In addition to the temp drop, I'm also feeling crampy and have a headache. AF is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->