Valentine's Day testers!

Aayla and Rose...

I´m sorry to take "forever" to answer I´m also in the Clomid section (I´m on my 1st cycle) due to PCOs and I forgot about my question here lol

I did BD that day :D thank you veryyy much for those tips

Now I´m in the "limbo" my AF is supposed to come only by the end of the month, but I´m tracking my ovulation with ultrasounds and my doc think I ovulated super early... Now I have to wait till monday to test and check!...

I have 2 babies and 3 angels... Trying the last but not least one :) and since I usually take almost a year (my son was almost 2) to get pregnant because of PCOs and due my history with MC I was put on Clomid and follicle tracking...

Now I have to wait and see lol

Another question, does the cheap tests give false positive or vice versa?

I´m thinking about buying those, I live in Brazil and a clearblue test costs 40 bucks here...

If you can order Wondfo's from Amazon. They are highly reliable. Most cheap tests are fine though. The tests all work the same. Blue dye test tend to run and give false positives because of that.

Same story here but I'm 12 dpo. In addition to the temp drop, I'm also feeling crampy and have a headache. AF is on her way.

Sorry Sapphire. AF is here, so I'm definitely out. I guess we can be TTC buddies for the next cycle.

Same story here but I'm 12 dpo. In addition to the temp drop, I'm also feeling crampy and have a headache. AF is on her way.

Sorry Sapphire. AF is here, so I'm definitely out. I guess we can be TTC buddies for the next cycle.

I'm sorry to hear that slammerkin and Sapphire.
Good luck ladies for next cycle. Maybe I'll join you soon...

Aayla, sorry about spotting and take good care of yourself before coming back to TTC.

Here 12DPO and :bfn: on FRER and CB digital... So now I guess I have to wait for my periods to come in the next days...

Sorry about AF/BfNs ladies :( I really hoped Valentine's day would be special for all of us! Can we keep this thread going for next cycle? Would be nice to stay chatting and supporting each other as a group.

Also will miss you Aayla - hope you have a good few months and look forward to chatting again soon :)

Sorry about AF/BfNs ladies :( I really hoped Valentine's day would be special for all of us! Can we keep this thread going for next cycle? Would be nice to stay chatting and supporting each other as a group.

Yes I wish we could all stay here for next month.
I really like this thread too!

AF showed today so no bfp this cycle. On to the next!

Yes I wish we could all stay here for next month.
I really like this thread too!

No reason we can't stay here for next month! :) I'll see if I can change the title? This has been a great support system even though I've been MIA for a few weeks. This cycle just wasn't right for DH and I but I'm staying positive and know it will happen for all of us soon. How is everyone else doing?

Sorry I've been away for a little while. We've been traveling and visiting family. Today is CD 2 of my now 27-28 day cycle . So waiting to O again. This month we should be able to actually dtd where this last month was a wash. Sorry to everyone who got BFN and have the witch show up.

Thorpedo,

I am CD2 today as well. Hoping us both lots of baby luck in our future!! I wouldn't mind staying on this thread either. It was helpful for sure!

Sorry CP :( I'm on CD 4, due to O on 29th! Think I will temp again this month, undecided on the OPKS at the moment. I've been O'ing on CD18/19 for the last few cycles and my cm has been quite reliable so I'm thinking I might save the money and not order any more OPKs.

Rose,

I should ovulate on the 29th too. DH and I do not have anything going on that should prevent us from BDing everyday for those 4 or 5 days. I'm hopeful this is our month.

DH called me selfish the other day when I mentioned that if we got pregnant in April our due date would be around Christmas and I don't love the idea of having a baby's birthday so close to Christmas.. maybe that is selfish, it just seems as if your birthday would always get lost in the craziness of the holidays? Maybe that is selfish and it is not to say we won't try if it doesn't happen this month because I know it is kind of silly, however, just my own personal preference. This is our 3rd month TTC and I am already anxious and feel like it has been a long time!

sjab11 lots of people who have bdays near Christmas kind of hate it, so that's not a selfish concern! But I wouldn't actively avoid it while TTC either. If it happens, it happens!

My birthday is December 15th and that's right, it is completely lost in the holidays. But it is what it is, right?
I would not stop TTC for sure.
That's funny because one of my best friends wants a christmas'baby!

I know what you mean about birthdays getting lost in Xmas - also I think I would be a bit worried that i would be in labour on Xmas day and DS would have a bit of a strange day! However I won't stop TTC next month - I think if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I don't think it's selfish at all. I agree it would suck to lose all the excitement of a birthday over the holidays. But my friends baby was born Christmas Day and they always celebrated and had an actual party for her in the summer.

And honestly...I've thought of it. But the truth is I want a baby more than I care about what day it gets here!! LOL

Thanks ladies for all the support! I agree, I want a baby more than caring when the birthday will be. Just a thought! I definitely plan to keep TTC regardless of what the due date is going to be! What is meant to be will be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->