Valentine's Day testers!

I guess I am CD1, the witch got me.
I was feeling very bad yesterday because of the temp drop but today I'm fine. Let's start another round!

Sorry to the witch showing up for you ladies :(

Maybe we all will have the luck of the irish haha

afm,

af should be here in a few days...This cm is this creamy? When i wiped it on the tissue it is yellowsih

https://i66.tinypic.com/iemmgh.jpghttps://i67.tinypic.com/npetkp.jpg

Hi All! I'm new this forum but thought i would join. Currently TTC our first. We've been trying for 6 months now. I'm very irregular. My cycle ranges anywhere from 37-60 days and at one point, 7months. Because of irregular my cycle was I decided to just go to a fertility doctor to confirm if everything was ok, rather than waiting. I'm a very impatient person who tends to stress out a lot when i dont know have the answer. So i made an appointment and got an ultrasound done so the doctor could confirm if everything looked good. My visit consisted ultra sound , getting a thyroid test and egg count. In adition to that he checked my breast due to me lactating (never been pregant and have had that for about 5 years now). Well in my ultra sound he confirmed that i wasn't ovulating so he prescribed 50mg clomid from CD3-7. Went back on Feb 12th (CD 16) and got another ultrasound to check how i responded to Clomid. I first just want to share the my thyroid was normal and my egg count was great. However, the doctor stated that the lactating test was abnornal. So he prescribed medication that will helo dry out the "milk if we can calk it that). He said that he believe this was affecting my chances of getting pregnant. Off to my ultra sound...To my surprise i was getting ready to ovulate there it was on the screen my big egg ❤. I responded very well to Clomid. Later than night i took an OPK test and my test line was just a tad darker than the control line :). I think i may have ovulated Saturday evening. Had mild cramping and soon after i took another OPK and the test line was faint. I BD friday night, saturday, sunday and monday. I heard many women say to only bd every other day but my fertility doctor stated that it didn't matter. So i decided to do a little research and from women who have been able to pregnant recommen to BD everyday so that your chancer are higher to conceive. Well...Here i am 4 days PTO and i have sore breast along with mild cramping. Praying we may get lucky and have a little angel on the way. I know its too early to tell, but i am so impatient right now and I'm being very observant of everything my body is doing. Hope you all can share any similar experiences. And sorry if im jumping around in my story.

Sorry to the witch showing up for you ladies :(

Maybe we all will have the luck of the irish haha

afm,

af should be here in a few days...This cm is this creamy? When i wiped it on the tissue it is yellowsih

https://i66.tinypic.com/iemmgh.jpghttps://i67.tinypic.com/npetkp.jpg

I would say that is creamy for sure.

Welcome prayingm2b! I hope you get your bfp soon, it sounds promising!

Sorry MiaMama, your chart was looking really good! :(
On to another month - let it be lucky for all of us :)

How is everyone doing? I am hoping to O in about a weeks time, starting to feel positive and hopeful :) just hope it works this month!!

How is everyone doing? I am hoping to O in about a weeks time, starting to feel positive and hopeful :) just hope it works this month!!

I should be Oing in about 6-7 days as well. :)

As for me I'm doing good. Happy that my DH should be home during my fertile time. We are currently in escrow on a place which made it very difficult for us to dtd last month and thankfully won't stop us from dtd this month.

How are you doing? Getting excited?

This cycle is a no go as we had chose to wait but after a long heart to heart with hubby I found out he doesn't want to take time off. He was just afraid to say anything because it's my body. But I understand where he is coming from and while I always knew he wants to be a dad it gets me excited to see how much. He has never been to showy about some things and this he has always kept tight to himself.

Going to talk to the doc about being put back on metformin. Hopefully that can help with the weight loss and getting me back on track. But we'll be starting up again next cycle.

i'm still going to go for a progesterone test. My body is acting funny. I feel like I am bloated and crampy and have pms but I am on cd7. But normally I have taken all of my letrozole by now but this cycle I haven't. so I think my body may be acting a little off.

but I am still going to make sure we BD around the time I would ovulate and then take the progesterone test to see if I ovulate on my own this month. You never know. But we will restart when af shows around March 20.

Thorpedo, sounds like we will O around the same time. So far my plan for the month is going well so hopefully we can keep up BDing every 2 days. DH usually wants
More at the weekend so I expect he will want it every day next weekend :haha:
I so hope this is our month. Would much prefer to have a baby in November than December as it would be due a week before Xmas and DS was a week late!!

Aayla I'm glad you had a chat, hopefully you will still manage to catch the egg this cycle :) it's lovely that your OH is so on board.

Catching the egg would depend on if I ovulate on my own. I don't normally and need letrozole. But it isn't unheard of for a woman to spontaneously ovulate on her own. Sometimes the body kicks into gear.

Hello ladies,
I am on CD7 today.
I am still spotting a bit, my temp had a huge decrease during the past week. It was very high when AF came, and today it is unusually low...
I almost took a LH test this morning thinking it was maybe an early ovulation and then I refrained myself from overthinking and overanalyzing. I'll take LH test as usual, starting CD9/10.
FF predicts ovulation between February 28th and March 3rd so I guess we'll be ovulating all together :winkwink:
I wish good luck to everyone!

My temp has dropped a lot recently too Mia Mama, and it made me think I might O early! I'm not using OPKS this month as I've run out and have Od on Cd18 for the last few cycles so I'm just going to watch my cm and see what happens.

I'm going to start BDing tonight, in case this is pre-ovulation drop :winkwink:
DH has been very busy and tired lately, I hope I can convince him tonight! :happydance:

This month I feel like I don't want to talk about TTC to anyone, except on this forum. Last cycle I told one of my friends I was feeling bad the day I got my periods and she got upset because she has been trying for a year and a half and me "only" 9 months. I was not expecting that from her. I was not complaining, I just wanted someone to listen to me so I can feel better. I was very disappointed and I feel like even talking to friends who TTC is difficult because there is comparison. I don't want to know who feel worse than the others, I just wish we can help each other, be supportive.
Never mind, I decided I will stop talking about TTC, even with friends who TTC right now.

What do think about it ladies? Do you have friends who TTC and can understand what you are going through outside of the BnB?

This month I feel like I don't want to talk about TTC to anyone, except on this forum. Last cycle I told one of my friends I was feeling bad the day I got my periods and she got upset because she has been trying for a year and a half and me "only" 9 months. I was not expecting that from her. I was not complaining, I just wanted someone to listen to me so I can feel better. I was very disappointed and I feel like even talking to friends who TTC is difficult because there is comparison. I don't want to know who feel worse than the others, I just wish we can help each other, be supportive.
Never mind, I decided I will stop talking about TTC, even with friends who TTC right now.

What do think about it ladies? Do you have friends who TTC and can understand what you are going through outside of the BnB?

Honestly MiaMamma I just don't talk to anyone in my regular life about it. Everyone just gives you bad advice or tells you to calm down and "relax" and every other typical response. It's why I joined this site. I know I won't get that here no matter how long or short you've been trying.

We are happy to listen and be your sounding board. Sorry your friend reacted that way :hugs:

Honestly MiaMamma I just don't talk to anyone in my regular life about it. Everyone just gives you bad advice or tells you to calm down and "relax" and every other typical response. It's why I joined this site. I know I won't get that here no matter how long or short you've been trying.

We are happy to listen and be your sounding board. Sorry your friend reacted that way :hugs:

Thank you for your support! :kiss:

I stopped 6 months ago talking about TTC to my friends and even to my sister. Same as you, I had all kinds of unhelpful advice: "relax", "do not stress", "don't be obsessed", "it will come when you will be relaxed", etc...
So I decided I would just talk to my friend who is struggling with TTC because I was very supportive to her for months, so she could be supportive to me. And now I am realizing that even if I am supportive to others, there is always a bad day for others and so people gets upset for no reason. The reason was I am only 31 and she's 40 so I have more time than her to have a baby. True! But come on, just for one day, can people be supportive?
So, I'm going to do exactly the same as you and just talk about TTC here and stop talking to anyone else.

Looks like I'm going to O Around the corner got my flashing smiley on my OPK. We are going dtd tonight then won't be able to until Friday night/ Saturday morning. I'm really hoping I don't O until Saturday that way we can dtd more. We also talked about taking next month off if we don't catch this month. We wouldn't want to have an Xmas or very close to Xmas baby. Hope everyone is doing great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->