Valentine's Day testers!

May I join? I'm on cd11 of month 2 TTC baby number two. My AF is due on Valentine's Day. Here's my ovulation test from this morning so wouldn't say I was far off from ovulating, would you agree? Will probably test again this evening.

Looks like it's heading in the right direction :)

Welcome MDW!
I wish you catch this coming egg!

Well they canceled my hsg. the fuckin machine I'd broken and here I am in tears cause I gotta wait a whole entire month when AF comes. One day before the procedure and this happens

CD10 here and got some EWCM! DB is going to be hard to fit in this weekend because my husband's working late nights and I have plans on Saturday so we'll miss DD's nap time as an opportunity. Gonna try to do it today and then just have to suck it up and have him wake me at 3am when he gets home from work Fr and Sat. :sleep:

Welcome new ladies!! :flower:

I'm so sorry to hear that hunni12! Try to stay optimistic, maybe you'll catch this cycle and won't even need an hsg after all :)

According to Ovia my fertile time starts tomorrow! I've really been slacking on testing this week, I have tested the past 2 days when I get home from work but no 2nd line at all but I haven't been holding for very long either. I'm going to hold for 2 hours before I get home tonight and see if that helps at all. We've been BDing every other day so hopefully that will be enough to catch.

Good luck ladies! I think most of us will be in the 'window' this weekend!

:dust:

I'm done with this cycle. We have to wait until the next AF to come. I been crying for the last almost 2 hours. No more opks or nothing this cycle. I'm done.

What is Ovia? Is it like fertility friend?

Yes, it's just another app, I like it cause it adjusts your cycles based on the info you enter, I've heard it's not very great at tracking temps though.

I'm done with this cycle. We have to wait until the next AF to come. I been crying for the last almost 2 hours. No more opks or nothing this cycle. I'm done.

Oh I'm so sorry love! :( I wish you the best for this next cycle and hope it's the one that catches so all this stress right now will be worth it when you get that bfp. Keep your head up :flower:

I think i missed the surge on my opk's. Well I missed seeing it. I ran out of tests and couldn't test yesterday cd18. I tested today and it is negative. I am sure I have ovulated or am ovulating. So my like I surged when I couldn't test.
At least we have been doing it every 24 hours. So we should hopefully catch the egg. After today I think i am in the tww. Ovulation will be confirmed next week with a progesterone test.

Good luck Aayla! Bummer about running out of opks but with all the bd it shouldn't matter.

Afm, I'm on cd14 and should ovulate sometime in the next 10 days. The clomid is making me feel super hopeless and sad about ttc but I'm hoping I'll get a positive opk in a few days and that will shake me out of my funk. Feeling overly sensitive and weepy the week after i finished my pills was my only noticible sidea effect from the clomid.

Good Luck ladies hope that all of us will gt some valentine's gift ^^

Now I know what I said earlier...I been taking my clinical guards I ordered the past few days but have yet to see a line...well took a dollar tree opk and clinical guard at the same time . these are two totally different lines

Attachments

• IMG_20160128_223723.jpg
    IMG_20160128_223723.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 3
They could have different sensitivity. But this is why I say there is no close positive. Negative is negative. And different tests can give false hope of progression. But I have also had one day what seems like a stronger line then the next no line and the next another darker line but never darker than control.

Hi ladies wishing everyone babydust.

Afm- just hanging out waiting. DH said he wants to try and make a boy this time so we aren't bd until 24 hour before O. Which could happen either Monday or Tuesday. Plus he's taking off for out of state on Sunday. 😳 So will only get maybe 1 or 2 times to dtd. 😑 Not exactly thrilled because we were going to dtd everyday when he was home for 9 days but only got 4 days off then he will be home for another 4 after Saturday. Only chances to bd is Sunday and Tuesday when he comes home. So hopefully we can still catch. Fx for everyone!!!!

Now I know what I said earlier...I been taking my clinical guards I ordered the past few days but have yet to see a line...well took a dollar tree opk and clinical guard at the same time . these are two totally different lines

I'm thinking maybe you will see a line with in the next few days on your clinical guard. My OPK haven't shown anything yet. And I believe you and I are on the same day for our cycle.

Game on - positive OPK just now :) we BD'd last night so feeling positive, just need to get hubby in to bed tonight and tomorrow then hopefully we will be sorted!

Excited for everyone gearing up for O! We BD yesterday afternoon, and it was fun. ;)

The thing is I o'd cd13 last month so I knew I was supposed to be getting some type of line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->