Valentine's Day testers!

Hunni- he's my favorite too. 😜 Just think if we both catch this month we will have the same est. dd. I have a good feeling about this month. For all of us in this thread.

I'm getting anxious. I'm on cd 15 today. I will ovulate within the next 4 days!

Excited for you Aayla!! Fx for you catching your egg.

Luckily the spotting has now stopped and I am starting to feel more cm. Hopefully I will O around CD14 as usual as we haven't had much time to BD yet. Definitely going to try and persuade hubby tonight :)

Hi ladies! How is everything going with you all?

I'm CD12 today, 4 days to go! I'm starting to notice more CM the past couple days but have been forgetting to use my OPKs, I'm going to start testing tonight when I get home from work. My birthday is this weekend and we are going out of town with some friends for the night so I'm hoping it catches this cycle since I'll be drinking and relaxed and more focused on just having fun than anything else.

Good luck ladies!

Hello ladies,
CD11 here, cannot wait for ovulation.
OPK still shows low fertility but we did try preseed for the first time last time.
I really hope it's going to help.
I have good feelings too for this month!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Hello! I'm back to the forum after 5 years away, i was just looking through my last PMs and they were from 2011 when I was pregnant with my DS. Happy memories! We are now trying again for another one and I am trying to hide my obsession from my DH... I wondered how I might survive the tww... then I thought, ah, there are bound to be some nice girls on babyandbump.. and here you are :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm on cd11 and waiting to ovulate. I should ovulate in 5-10 days so the end of this month or early February. I've started opks for this cycle am will start using preseed next time we bd since I'm nearing ovulation. In about a week we should have a lot of action on this board with the tww starting for most of us!

AF is gone away and for some reason I'm still getting stabby pains in my nipples.

Hsg Friday...I just wonder can we DTd later that night lol

MiaMama - How was your first experience with preseed? I haven't used it yet but I think we are going to in the next couple days. I hope it works for you!

Welcome back greeneyes27! You came to the right place :) we are all obsessed here haha

Sapphire86 - Good luck with using preseed! We're going to be using it for the first time in the next couple days as well. I'm glad we'll all have each other during the dreaded TWW

hunni12 - good luck with your HSG on Friday, I hope everything comes back normal.

We usually do not use anything.
I've read on the forum the recommended dose on the package is too much so I used half of it, put it in with the applicator before going to bed.
Actually it did not really change anything from my side.
Hopefully it's going to be efficient to replace the EWCM because I don't have enough I guess.

My EWCM has started and managed to get some bd in tonight :) come on egg!!!

Looking forward to BD later this week. Didn't see DH all weekend due to a snow storm, but we're both too tired now, lol.

I felt like that at the weekend slammerkin! I knew we should just in case, but neither of us had the energy. Luckily O didn't happen early, I must make more effort this week :haha:

Definitely have to make the effort this coming weekend, as that should be my fertile time. Since we didn't NEED to last night, we just slept, hehe.

Yesterday did not have a line...cd9 and already getting lines.

When should I start twice a day

Will start my robitussin tomorrow for ewcm

Attachments

• IMG_20160126_103747.jpg
    IMG_20160126_103747.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies, CD12 for me. Still low fertility which is completely unusual, I am always high on CD12. Is it due to vitamin B6? Can vitamin B6 delay ovulation? Probably not, just wondering.

Is anyone of you already in the TWW?

I've noticed my CM changing the past couple days so hoping for EWCM soon! I still have a few days until my suggested fertile window so we'll see. I forgot to test last night when I got home so I have to get myself to do it tonight and the rest of the week.

hunni12 - maybe start testing twice a day now? I'm not experienced using opks but that looks like a pretty good start to me in your picture!

MiaMama - I just found this thread about B6, I had no idea it can mess with ovulation, I just stopped taking it 2 weeks ago!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p.../1009565-my-experience-vitamin-b6-so-far.html

At the Drs this morning. Getting everything checked out making sure everything is good. Then we start dtd since the dh is home for 9 days and all during my fertile days. 😁😍😍😍😁😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->